Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby pleasantboy69 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:09 pm

Dear Leah,

Yes, you might read this. Yes, I don't care if you do. No, I don't want to hurt you. Yes, I care about you. Yes, I want to travel the world with you. Yes, I want to own an apartment with you. Yes, I want to be your best friend forever. I mean it, Leah. I want to be there for all of your birthdays. I want to be there at your wedding. I will always be with you in spirit.

Very sincerely,
Tort.
crow // he/him // on/off hiatus
pleasantboy69

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky-dog » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Dear ______
What even happened to us? how many times do i have to say sorry for something i did __ years ago? i know it was wrong but i mean its gotten to the point that when i see you i go out of my way not to pass by you and not to make eye contact with you, We use to be close friends.....i miss our talks, and i know we where never as close as me and your twin but we could have been close if you could just forgive me....because i cant even forgive myself.
[
lucky-dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fabulous European » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:12 am

Dear S

Well, well, well, looks like bullying hasn't stopped yet :/ i thought every year was (let me quote) "new year, new you'" but that obviously doesn't mean a thing to you. School was fun today wasn't it? The way you teased me, taunted me, treated me like i was worthless, yeah even though you have quicker reflexes then me doesn't mean your better then me, it just means that you want another excuse to hurt me. Music today, what was that about huh? You wouldn't leave me alone, constantly slapping and punching and annoying me in the end i thumped you around the back of the head like a angry mother at a disobedient child, of course you cried and ran and told the teacher and got ME in trouble even though i've explained to the teacher that we shouldn't really work together, and when i was taken out and put in another class i saw you smiling and waving at me, you're the poorest, wimpiest example of a human being i have ever seen, i just want you out of my life for good.

From the girl that wants to have an emotional breakdown because of you.
ImageImage
"And if tomorrow you're still "just a friend" I'll stay up until 11:11 again"
Fabulous European

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyverncult » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:19 am

Dear Frank,

I am so sorry about everything. I was a little kid and little kids screw things up often, especially me. The price paid wasn’t fair at all--it never is.
    I know you may not understand my feelings, the chance is high that you don’t, but just remember I miss and love you, wherever you are.

--Fuzz

[no this is not a love note]
xxxx

rec me some
retro games!‎

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

_now playing:_

MMX; FFXIII
RE3; NMH2
SNATCHER
RGG GAIDEN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sathalina » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:25 am

Dear nobody,

I don't feel like I belong here anymore, the people I used to speak with hardly speak, the things I did I don't do anymore. I've lost the will to be cheerful; the will to do much of anything. I don't know if it's because of the fight or the lack of understanding or communication but it's taken it's toll. I came to this place because of you, but now that there isn't a you; it's like I died, I have no interest in much things anymore and it's strange. I don't like this feeling of needlessness. I'm normally the shiny rock that made everyone's day so bright and fulfilling and now. I don't even think I can keep myself cheerful. Is this what you call depression? I highly doubt that.

Sincerely, confused thoughts.
    " rotten to the core . "
    Satha - She/Her/They - ©
    Just three Kobolds in a trenchcoat.
    Trading pets
Sathalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby survira » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:24 am

Dear Life,

I just want a freaking dog for god sake! Is that so much to ask?

*Creates New Year resolution: "get a freaking dog"*

From,

*insert name here*
- infp-t | she/her | sagittarius | - ★。・: dms always open:・゚✩ x
════════════════════════════
♦♦♦ -- ━━ ● Image ● ━━ -- ♦♦♦
survira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaaay » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:39 am

Dear my one and only love,
I'm sorry I didn't fix myself sooner. I regret waiting so long. I regret smothering you and not giving you time to yourself when you needed it. I'm sorry for being so sensitive and always having problems. I'm sorry I keep messaging you knowing you wont respond to me...I'm just not ready to lose you I love you to much. I dont want to move on... All wait as long as it takes for you to come back to me.. I know we fought, but not that bad... i miss you and i need you...
love you ex...
Jaaay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Always. » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Wow...I haven't been on here in a really long time. It seems I have some stuff to get off of my chest.

Dear S----,
I. Love. You. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for everything I've put you through. Please, just forget about me. I know I won't be able to do the same, you've made such an unforgettable impact on my life. I miss the way you smell. I miss your gentle touch, your smile, your laugh. I'll never be able to forget you. Just graduate and leave already. It's too hard seeing you in the halls anymore.
I'm sorry,
S----

Yo J---,
Well, I hate you. Sorry bout that. What an unexpected change of events, huh? Wasn't it only a year ago I was writing on here about how much I loved you? LovED. You are the worst human being I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. What you did to me is unforgivable and I hope you feel ashamed and disgusted with yourself. Don't try and talk to me ever again. Thanks.
S----

Oh well hey M,
Don't even get me started on you. You moved on so fast it made my head spin. Good for you. Thanks for your consideration. Sorry for my inability to look you in the eyes. It just brings back our happy memories. You know there's an abundance of those. Um...I miss you. Please talk to me, again. I want you back in my life. I want to be able to walk through town with my fingers intertwined in yours, the happiest girl in our little town. I know I've had enough chances already, just give me another. I won't throw it away. I know how valuable you are now. I've been screwed over by so many people recently, please don't be one of them.
Missing you,
S----

D-----,
F*** you.
S----

B--,
Can you please just break up with me already? You're not happy, I'm not happy. C'mon. Thanks.
S----

Phew, well I think that's about it. Rad.
•?((¯°·._.• мα∂мαи ωιтн α вσχ •._.·°¯))؟•
Always.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tom Bombadil » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:53 am

Dear parents,

Please stop lecturing me about staying up late/sleeping late when I am on vacation. That is the point of vacation, if I don't have a job or whatnot. To stay up late reading/drawing/writing and then sleep til like 12 or 1. In addition, please stop bugging me about my stupid hair. I am NOT going to spend like 10 minutes brushing it. That is incredibly pointless. I make it so I look presentable (which takes 1-2 minutes tops) and then go out. No one will care at all about what you keep going on about- either I'm home all day or if I'm at school, everyone basically ignores me unless they are my friend. I suggested I wash my hair every night, but you said that makes my hair like straw- I. Don't. Care. I just want you to stop lecturing me. I can't get my hair cut short til summer cause it's too dang cold, but when I mention getting it cut super short, you say I will look like a boy. Well I kind of want to look like a boy. I don't like looking 'feminine' or 'cute' even though I'm a girl. I'd rather look tough and boyish.

~Me

(And rereading that I seem incredibly shallow. Oh dear...)
Tom Bombadil

Ѳℓ∂ Ƭσм βσмвα∂ιℓ ιƨ α мɛяяʏ ғɛℓℓσω!
βяιɢнт вℓʋɛ нιƨ ʝαcκɛт ιƨ, αи∂ нιƨ вσσтƨ αяɛ ʏɛℓℓσω!
Ƭнɛяɛ αяɛ иσиɛ ωнσ нαʌɛ cαʋɢнт нιм ʏɛт, ғσя σℓ∂ Ƭσм нɛ ιƨ тнɛ Ѧαƨтɛя!
Ħιƨ ƨσиɢƨ αяɛ ƨтяσиɢɛя ƨσиɢƨ αи∂ нιƨ ғɛɛт αяɛ ғαƨтɛя!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Tom Bombadil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anastasia » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:56 am

hi -----...

umm so I'm really sorry for ignoring you

but that actually means I want to talk to you

but i have no idea what to say

Dear Parents,

can you not see that i suck at academics? I won't ever be as smart as you or my sisters or brothers. Just send me to a music school in Germany or something and I'll be happy.
Anastasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me