TheComfortCorner | V.9

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.9

Postby Electronia » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:26 pm

-
Last edited by Electronia on Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyron - College Student - Adult
Slower replies - PMs set to friends only

God Bless
My best friend.
Electronia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:59 am

im so overwhelmed. i'm going to be working full time over summer and writing a 15k word dissertation. i have so many things and people pulling me in all directions and demanding my attention and i just cannot physically keep up with it all. i'm starting to slip mentally and i just don't think i can do it

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:15 am

My vision really bothers me. Not just because of the fact that it's blurry/not good, it's mostly because it hurts with too much light. And most of the people in my life like too much light so it's a real, constant struggle.
Whenever my mom or my bf are around they turn on every. Single. Light. And the house is one of those that have like 6-8 lights in a single room so everything becomes unreasonably bright and my eyes start to feel like they're burning. I rarely have dinner with my mom because of this.
My bf is more reasonable knowing that my eyes hurt with too much light and keeps at least the ones directly in front of me off, which usually helps a bit.
But it's still a struggle and really annoying to have to deal with this. My doctor recommended yellow lights and keeping the room's lighting low, which is something I do in my room and when i'm alone, but living with people who love strong lights doing that 24/7 just isn't reasonable. My glasses also have some light protection which helps a bit, but not as much as I hoped. And for some reason my vision is significantly worse with sunglasses so they're not an option to use constantly.
I guess I just wanted to vent about my frustration over this because it's a daily struggle and while I can deal with it, it's still very annoying some days. Today i'm specially sensitive to light so I ended up having to wear sunglasses and feel really blind rn.
So annoying. I hate it.

Postby arcadia. » Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:32 am

ugh cramps are really bad. even though I’ve taken lots of meds the pain wont go away
    i feel so alone right now
    i just need to hug myself and my dog </3

i wanna scream
arcadia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paprikat » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:46 am

i really thought things could get better, change. but hey, guess she's right, you can't change someone's personality. i want to cry, and i feel like i'm about to but for some reason it's not happening. maybe it's happened so many times that i'm used to it. This is my life now.
Paprikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WarriorcatKitty » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:46 am

my grandma is sick in the hospital right now
and she's getting worse :(

i'm going to cry
my memory is the worst, so if you believe i have forgotten art, payment, or anything, please send me a message and remind me!!

Call me Autumn or Wolf !! <3
✨t1 diabetic||ey/em/she/her/they/them||coyote therian✨

please use tone tags with me <3
interests atm: Cartoons/Animation, Drawing, Plushies, Animal Jam, WolfQuest, Warrior Cats.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
everyone go gift Haze & Wyst because they are the best <33
✨🌕✨
"late at night, when the stars don't look quite right..."
Image Image Image

WarriorcatKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h0undz » Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:27 am

im not even my own best friends first option anymore.

she swears that im her bestest friend ever!!!11!!1!1! but then she meets a new boy and replaces me.
this has happened SO. MANY. TIMES.

she has been online for 8 hours now just talking to her bf WHO SHE MET BECAUSE OF ME and shes been ignoring me for the past 6 hours. im so tired of being ignored and replaced by her all the time she doesnt care about me unless her bf at the moment is too busy to talk.

i want to completely cut her off and never talk to her again but i just cant do it no matter how badly i want to.
i just want everything to go back to normal i hate him so much if only i wouldnt have asked her to come hangout that one day maybe she would actually still care about me.
ill never be "good enough" for her will i?
Clyde
he/they

Image Image Image Image
Autistic ⋆ Slavic ⋆ EVIL

h0undz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby screamingrainfrog » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:47 am

Definitely not okay
My moods been doing that fun little thing where it starts switching from extremes and my like anger response has been activated instead of just the regular depression so that's fun
I haven't had this in ages and boy howdy do I not want it back
Oh you are afraid of being abandoned? Why don't we be aggressive about this and make everyone want you less
My brains currently panicking and tying to make everyone like me but also I don't want to be near anyone and I'm being a sarcastic ball of misery
Free Palestine 🇵🇸
𝐌𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 <𝟑
─── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
─── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
screamingrainfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecanbaby » Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:11 am

im tired of these jokes. its not funny, i have severe paranoia. ive said time and time again to stop joking about leaving me. it truly does hurt.
inactive, working on myself <3
pecanbaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vent'anni » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:59 pm

[deleted]
Last edited by vent'anni on Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

hhhhhhhhhhhhh ★ flooxii ★
she/they - unhealthily obsessed with cars
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
corvettes and måneskin are my reason to live
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
vent'anni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery