Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby opalineteardrops » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:38 pm

Dear Alan

How long has it been now? I met you almost 5 years ago - in that awful group with that terrible sight... I was so shy. I was so afraid to talk to you, I could barely manage a message. But now, we're almost inseparable these days. I have you to thank for that. You've been there for me through thick and thin... I don't know what I would have done without you, especially during those dark and earlier days.

Now look at us! You're almost out of college, and I'm already saving for a visit. Never, ever did I think I'd feel comfortable enough to go half-way across the world to meet someone I met on the internet. But I do! And I can't wait to meet you and your girlfriend. Maybe we can even go to Glascow together - it'd certainly be a change of pace! She can come too of course, she's wonderful. You're lucky to have met her! I just hope I have someone one day I love as much as you two do.

You were there when my emotions crashed. You were there through the surgeries, the scares, the good, and the bad. Now? I'm finally happy. I'm finally at the point where I can say "No, I'm not ok. But tomorrow is another day". I'm at the point where I don't wake up every morning full of retreats.

You're to blame for that. You stupid, brilliant Brit.
I know you won't see this, but here's for many years to come.
Things will get better in your home life. You'll see. They will, and it'll come fast. It'll come, and you'll barely realise the change until it's over. It'll all fade away. Like a breath of fresh air. The world won't be black and white anymore - you'll see the shades of red. Blue. Yellow. Velvet.
Everything will make sense.
I hope that, when it does, I'll still be here by your side. I hope, when it does, we're still as close as we are now.

Your friend
Opal
opalineteardrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caesou » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:24 pm

dear:
    -
    i messed up hard, i wasn't even thinking
    i hope you'll feel better when "i'm" not around anymore,
    because you don't seem to like me that much, and don't worry,
    i don't seem to like me either
    but don't worry again, because i've been waiting for this moment
    i hope you'll see it, too

dear:
    -
    don't mind me, i'm fine

dear: c
    -
    you'll always, always be okay
    don't worry about them,
    because you'll make it out alive - always
    trust me when i say this
    i love you
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:52 am

Dear K,

The last time I wrote you a letter I could not send, we were dating. But now we're not. I know it wasn't entirely your fault, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I was too independent for your mothers to like me properly. I'm sorry that I wanted to be close to you and to grow with you. I'm sorry that I apparently wasn't doing the right thing when everything I did was for either you or for us. It was never for me. It was always my money, my car, my gas, my house. And I didn't mind. Because I loved you. And I hate myself because I can't stop loving you, even after two months of being over. 'I don't think I tell you enough how much I treasure you being in my life.' Obviously, you didn't treasure me enough or even want to try and fix whatever was wrong with us. Not that I saw anything wrong. 'My days just can't be bad when I remember when it's all said and done I still have you.' Does that mean your days are bad now? Because I'm pretty sure I'm the only one still in love, still crying every day over you, and I still miss you. And it hurts me so much. And you know, with my roommate doing a trial run with her boyfriend, I have never felt more alone. When I needed you, you weren't there. But I was always there for you. I guess that's my problem right? I love too hard, and it blows up in my face. I need you to tell me that you don't love me. I NEED it. Otherwise, I'll never get over you. And it might kill me one day.
King of the Hill
Hound/Smudge . They/He . Trades Always Welcome :)
Adult player . Psychology Student . AroAce
Metalhead . Post-apocalyptic lover . Snake Father
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:57 am

dear a

thank you for making me more open-minded, making me believe that everyone can change
    in due time as well as helping me see through the stereotypical 'bad boy' image that you're
    subjected to and destroying that conceptualization today. um also, sorry i couldn't continue
    and have lunch bc work work work. anyhow, thanks for asking me out for breakfast haha it
    actually was really fun tbh i'll tell you once i'm free lmao see u later

- ted
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoupPupped » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:16 am

dear me,
maybe if you were more attractive people would like you.
maybe if you were funnier people would like you.
maybe if you stopped being so dumb and annoying and easy to hate people would like you.
it's all your fault.
stop trying.
you keep getting pushed down, so maybe it's time to stay down.
it's not worth it any more.
become that empty shell you thought you had left behind.
go back.
hide.
be a coward like i know you are.
don't bother any more.
you're too dumb to understand why this is happening anyway.

dear a and a,
please stop.
i'm tired of this.
being your punching bag.
please.
SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Radiation King » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:25 am

Dear self,
    [[This is your chance, don't screw up or chicken out, pal.
    And don't get emotional. You're not allowed that much.]]
    –L-20
Radiation King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Homarus » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:48 am

Dear -,
ahh you stress me out so much -_- I wish you'd stop saying I'm nagging you?? All I did was ask why you ignored me in chemistry?? Gosh and then saying you're 'used to it' (me being 'naggy') last night, that really did't make me feel great about myself. I'm sorry you feel that way, I guess I should just be more careful in what I say. But then again, when are you ever careful in what you say? You insult things I love and then say it was a 'joke'.
sincerely, me

Dear T,
Honestly why do you still like her? She's used you, multiple times. Yet you let her get away with it.
sincerely, me
ImageImageImage

☉☉☉
Always open for a Pm
Heyy I'm Homarus, a talkative female that loves nothing more than the ocean, and everything in it. I'm also a part of many fandoms such as Steven Universe & Pokemon.

As for the pets on here, I adore Nick Chickens and the pps seals. I don't really collect much else!
☉☉☉
Homarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minho » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:13 am

dear mr know-it-all
          i decided to tag along with you on your adventure and pay for lunch.
          whatever, it's what girlfriends do, i guess.
          we went to every shop that required an id to purchase a product, and as we looked around, i noticed the prices of certain products. then the last place you wanted to go, i pointed out that those were decently priced. instead of some sort of nice response, i was hit with "oh, yeah, i forgot you're an expert now." huh. and then i decide to just read my college textbooks and you get irritated. "he's off work early, so since you're just reading you can go back to the dorms."
          honestly.
          you're condescending and self-righteous. work on yourself before planning another time to hang out with me. hit me with that level of disrespect again, and you can spend 24/7 with your friends granted you'll be single.
          thanks.
minho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:30 am

dear t____
how are you? are you well? it's been a year since that incident last happened, a year since we sat down and actually talked about ourselves. i imagine that you'd be busy with your soccer and going out with your friends. im...? surprisingly not as hurt as i thought i'd be. it was only inevitable that you'd move on. im sorry for being so indecisive. im sorry for not picking any sides, but how could i, when two people who i thought dearly as friends were having a fight? in the end, i backed off and followed the one who you hated most, the one who i related to more. does that make us enemies now? after all, we have absolutely nothing in common now. from our favourite animals, our hobbies, subjects. topics we talk about in school.
i'm sorry for not making up with you, especially since we're going to be going to the same program in our high school that's available to us next year. im sorry for being too awkward to say anything, especially since there are times when we are going to be paired up. i know for a fact that if i got into the program, you would've, as well. you're smart. so is j____. i could watch from my place on the ground as you two grow wings and fly on and explore the world without me. im forever stuck in the past, unable to move on.
but hopefully, with this letter that you will never see, i can finally do so.
im coming.
-- kaede

dear r_____
i can't say the words that i want and need to say so badly because im so scared
how would you react. how would i deal with it.
there are so many questions with uncertain answers.
-- kaede
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:00 pm

dear a,
      i like you so much that i don't want to like you anymore lol
      thanks for actually talking to me today, i appreciate it a lot

dear v,
      i'm so stressed but thank god i have spring break after this
      weekend! i can't wait to be on a normal schedule so we can
      actually talk lol love and miss you. also, omg i have a rant!
chon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me