Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby tree, » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:48 am

ryan,
Perhaps, I was wrong about you.
Thank you for taking us into consideration.
You will not regret this.
, kyle
tree,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSinged » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:27 pm

Dear,P
I wish I could wake up beside you every morning still but we meet again this summer! I can't wait I have so much planned and you said you had something to tell me.
We've gotten much closer as of late and I love it.
Every moment I spend with you talking with you playing games solving mysterys and what not I just feel alive.
Even if you're not with me our video chats every night keep me going.
I love you and I will do anything to keep us a thing.
Thank you for letting me be so open and honest..
I never really get to do that so I'm glad you put up with me and my daily rants you're all I could ever ask for.. despite what you say you're perfect to me you're handsome I'm so lucky to have you
-K

XXXXXXXXXFROM MILES AWAY

█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
xSinged

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myphe » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:46 pm

Dear Sunshine,

Your smile is possibly the most beautiful thing I have seen. As you've said to me before, you're like an open book. I enjoy every expression I've seen, and I've worried over some. I worry when you're late, or when you don't even come. I get sad when you don't show up, because without you there, the whole day is grey. You're like my sunshine, peeking out from the dark clouds on a gloomy day. You help me with many things, you brighten up my day with your energetic voice and personality; You make the whole day worth it. I hope you get over your troubles and I hope you stay safe for the days to come. I could never tell you this, for I believe you wouldn't need these words, nor would you be able to accept them.

I've always loved you, from the first time I saw you. Thank you for giving me the sun when the world was ever so dark and gloomy.
Kindest regards,
Darkness
they/them •
mytho •
fugly student

roleplayer •
otaku •
3DS gamer

ImageImage
Myphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby benz truck » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:58 pm

Dear Lovely,

I'm sorry you never got to see me fully grow up, and I'm sorry I never got to say goodbye. I always think of you when it's Christmas time. I know it was your favorite holiday c: It's coming up soon! I'm happy I got to visit you. I cleaned you up and gave you some gifts from the beach. I know that you loved me, and that you cared about me. You were always my favorite, even though I would never admit that to you c: I looked back at old pictures of us together; they made me smile. I'm tearing up as I write this because I realize I will never see you again, I will never get to hear your beautiful voice again, and I will never get to hear you say "I love you." again. Than you for making the years of my life you were present amazing.

Love, [Blank]

✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩

Image she/her || bi || west coast Image
Image why you trippin'? you'll be with your friends soon Image
benz truck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibadoggo » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:01 pm

i try to pretend like i dont need u
i try to pretend im fine
but ill always be lying to myself
and deep down,
im just slowly dying.
i hate having to tell everyone that im ok
even though i am not

☀☀☀

she/her|13|libra|dreamer
pls feel free to pm me if
you need to talk
always looking for trades
i really like shibes

☀☀☀

shibadoggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AtlasHyperion » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:09 pm

Dear unnamed individual.

Why?

You are the kind of person I call a drowning fish.

You just... I can't even be frustrated. I'm just sad.

Perhaps I did something wrong. I don't know. All your accusations bubbled down to "I don't want to listen to you even though I have to".

Why? Why is this a logical thing?

I let you do whatever you want, save for one tiny thing. One thing that's so easy not to do. All you had to do was listen the eighty thousand times I said it.

So obviously I'm being overly hostile and aggressive and you're just the freaking saint here.

Obviously you need to keep ignoring my attempts at ending this stupid argument and make sure you have the last word.

And obviously I don't get a say in anything, especially something that I created in my position of superior power to you.

This is why I'm ashamed to be human.

Lots of seething rage and frustration,
My name is not Tank so don't frikin call me that.

EDIT.

For everyone who's been accusing me of ranting about a CS user, because several people have, this is NOT about a CS user, and I don't think the person in question has even heard of the website, let alone played it.

This is about someone who requested my help on another site, on which my username is also Tankie, where I had also offered to edit people's stories. This individual went about it incorrectly, and continually bugged me about it, and when I asked them to stop messaging me (on this other site, might I repeat), they accused me of being rude and hostile.

Please do not jump to conclusions. Thank you.
atlas // they/them
if you ever need someone to talk to my dms are always open
stay safe, be kind, and have a great day!
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tree, » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:29 am

roubear,
You have done well. Upon your release you will be rewarded with any payment type you wish, as you gave up much to complete this task. The school and its students may fear you now, but with us at your side we will guide you through this. As you said yourself, fear is power and you have earned it. Now that you have left your distractions, you can focus on other things. Focus on what you were doing before he interrupted you. As manipulative and controlling as you are, we will listen to your words and yours only. This new you seems to actually have it's benefits. Your stare alone crippled someone in all ways bigger, your presence was confirmed to disturb the teachers and even the constable won't turn his back to you. Everyone is watching you. This, is the Ryan we missed. Not the soft side you had exposed for the longest time. Do what you're best at. Give them something to be scared of.
Do not expose your weaknesses again. Do not let anyone close to you again. DO NOT GROW ATTACHED TO SOMEONE AGAIN. I am glad you are once again able to turn back to the way you were before. You met her, then, and she flipped your entire world upside down. After her death you went back to normal, but... what between now and then changed you view on yourself? Aromantic, Hyper-Pansexual as before. You have no true colours. You were wrong to think you could ever be different. To drag any gender into your trap is a skill and you tried to use it for real romantic purposes? It would never work an you knew it. Stay at what you're good at.
As cold hearted and bitter as your shell is, we all prefer that over you letting your walls down. You, are the last person that should come off as vulnerable. Nobody knows you as a caring person. Maybe that is why they were really scared of you. The ultimate trap you would ever try to set.
It is great to have you back. The REAL you.
Now, once you get out of suspension you know what to do. As long as you do not distract yourself again. Feelings, are not worth your time.
, kyle
tree,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lisica, » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:04 am

evan,
      first of all a massive hell you for scaring me like that. promise me to never fall ill again, please. i missed you so much when you were in the hospital and i know you hate being babied, you were braver than i ever could be. secondly, as i type this with your head on my lap, i want you to give your body time to recover. that's why i was reluctant to come over, you only got home today. i'm still not convinced you coming with us tomorrow. just now, at this very minute, you are sleeping because you are tired and feel nauseous.
      tomorrow will be hell for you if you're planning on coming with me, e and m for the whole four hours.
      so just look after yourself for me, i love you so much. then when you get better we can do just dance and play drums together again.
      all the love in the world,
      p
lisica,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:18 am

@ naughty dog,

release TLOU 2 thx

signed,
exhausted TLOU fangirl who is stuck in a vicious cycle of playing the same games over and over again and really needs something new
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tree, » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:01 pm

scruffy,
This, is not fair. You should have not taken all the blame for this, when I was the one who put you into such a dangerous job. I had nothing else to give you, but I knew it would pay fast and you would not care what happened to your body while doing this. Even after all I have said, you took the blame for this all and so casually are now stuck in a place nobody like you should be. They are getting you out tomorrow. I will be sure to help you re-earn all the money you desperately needed. Why are you so kind to those who only do terrible things to you? I will never understand you. But, that is okay. I do not need to understand you as a person to understand how much you care for those who needed that money.
, kai
tree,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me