TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby charliekitten. » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:24 pm

x
Last edited by charliekitten. on Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
charliekitten.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:40 pm

To everyone going through something, just hear me out
You are worth it, not worthless. You are loved and people care. You may be flawed, but who isn't? There is always someone there who loves you and cares, even when you think you're all alone in the dark, scary depths of your own mind. I understand. You say "I'm fine" when you just truly aren't fine. And a lot of people will just say say "Okay" and walk away. But sometimes we all just need someone to say
"I know you're not fine, and that's okay."
That's it, sorry. I just wanted to say that I understand and I'm here for anyone who needs a friend or just needs someone to talk to.
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cece. » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:51 pm

lmao
      so glad that you’re trying to side with him, too.
      ”he didn’t mean it like that”

well ofc he didn’t mean it like that but im still allowed to feel uncomfortable because that’s how i feel and my feelings are valid thank u next !!!!!!!!!!!
cece.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiero » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:55 pm

What was I talking about. I am fine.
Last edited by hiero on Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hiero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arlecchino ♡ » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:59 pm

i've only come to realize that there isn't a light at the end of this abyss of a tunnel.
never have i ever felt so useless, i can't even stomach the idea of facing myself in a mirror anymore.
I refuse to look into the eyes of the person that's responsible for all of this.

there's really no running away from yourself.

Arlecchino ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lux lisbon » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:27 pm

why do you make me feel like this why why why why why i know its my fault i know im the one who messed this up but youre hurting me because i care and i know you know that and i am in so much pain and it will not go away because it is like a scathing wound in me that will forever remain gaping and ignored and we both know that its not all your fault that i feel bad and im not blaming you for this i just wish we both couldve been better
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiero » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:39 pm

I HOPE that I have convinced everyone on this site that I am a terrible waste of a human being, because that makes everything so much easier for me since I only care about people here lol
gaydrian#2665
hiero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliwoods!! » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:50 pm

I could desperately use help with an online relationship I have with a friend.

Its a rollercoaster. Someday we could be messaging each other on who is a better friend while other days it just gets to points where I would love it if I could just end the conversation. Some days im just scared to talk to her worried I would do something wrong once more and then she would get mad at me as usual. At first it was just me and my mistakes but over time it just seems like she is now trying to find excuses for me to talk to her. If I dont talk to her for a full day especially after some bickering then she would probs be a bit ticked. Im becoming more and more stressed each time I talk to her but why dont I drop the friendship? One is that nearly each day when things are going smooth and we arnt at each others neck she would gift me a heck ton with things I never asked for no matter how often I say I dont want the free things. Another is that over on a site we are active on together, as well as in some discord servers, its like our friendship is iconic. She also happens to trust me with many of her secrets and personal things she doesnt even tell her own family. To top all that off is, well she said she scares people away and I always replied she doesnt since I have been trying to be nice to her but now I feel like thats true since she is starting to scare me away. Now imagine me all of a sudden going "oh lol nvm that you are actually very scary and I dont want to talk to you much more i guess for mental health reasons". I really dont know what to do anymore other then sit around and maybe wait for her to do some first move but at the same time that might make things worse. I know I may be making her look like the bad person in the relationship but im still debating on if its me who is actually doing something wrong.
hi
hello
hi hi hi hi hi hi

█│
█│
█│
-
Heyo im Ell!

Help me with my macaw hoard !!
-

hi
hello
hi
hello
hi
Elliwoods!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stähling » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:16 pm

Dejected for some reason. Did I do something wrong?
Stähling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:45 pm

I hope that lioden online friend won't block me or my other friends
/////