TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re:

Postby Athaerys » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:45 pm

Lazy9248 wrote:If someone told me that loneliness kills I'd believe them.

I don't like not having anyone to sleep next to or even feel attracted to.

I just don't like being single and alone.

Trust me, its also horrible having someone you love, but you can never see them in real life. Even though im loved, its still lonely without him nearby.
WIP
Call me Harper and use She/They
Athaerys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby throam » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:55 pm

so this is about as stereotypical as a teen girl can get but... I really want someone to be with me.

I'm far too shy to confront anyone and I'm extremely self conscious about my appearance. I can't even use online dating sites because I'm under 18. I really just want someone who I can feel comfortable around that feels comfortable around me. I don't have any friends that really care about me and can help me out either, they all poke fun of me and I see myself as the outsider in the group. Sometimes when I'm trying to go to sleep at night I just wish someone was laying next to me, and I wish that I had someone to hug. Also, my dad would never allow me to have a boyfriend. I just feel like something is squishing me whenever I think about how lonely I really am, and the only good friends I have I can only communicate with through a screen... if anyone has advice, please do help me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ i'll be waiting at
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the chelsea hotel ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i miss your skin▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"fine lines, tears in the corners of my eyes. speaking of
lazy days gone by, isn't it crazy how quickly time flies by?"

she/her • p!atd • sad • met ryan ross 2x•

throam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby n3rvous » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:23 pm

I'm shook
The other day I told k who I liked right
Today I was at school and I was at the rotunda with 2 of my best friends, r and z. My friend j (guy friend) walks past me and smiles and I'm like o ok so then next my crush m comes up to us and starts talking to us. So then when he leaves, my friend r looked under the seats and saw one of m's best friends, f under there LISTENING TO OUR CONVO
And then k, e, f, f and m comes up to us and k is like HEY GUYS LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE and everyone's like OK OK so then everyone's like M M M I DARE YOU TO HUG AMY and so m walks over to me and pretends to hug me
So r z and I are just like o k let's move to the fence where z began stabbing herself with a safety pin. So then m comes up to us again and starts talking to ME and gives me something and I'm like wot is going on here
THEN AT LUNCH my friends and I are in a place called the chess garden and behind some small trees are some wooden stumps and rocks you can sit on. So my friends and I are there talking about what happened at recess and then we are SURROUNDED by k, e, f, another person called f and they're like HIIII AMYY and I'm like oh hello AND SO THEY START COMING TO US and then m stands next to me and they're all like COME ON M HUG AMY so he pretends to hug me AGAIN and they're like AWWWW COUPLE GOALS but M AND I ARENT EVEN TOGETHER and r is like ok Amy and z let's move so we move over to some silver benches and m sits next to me and f and j guard THE EXIT to the chess garden SO I CANNO LEAVE AT THIS POINT AND EVERYONES LIKE CMON M PUT YOUR ARM AROUND AMY so HE DOESAMD THINGS JUST GET WEIRDER FROM THERE

Then he says he'll talk to me later on Insta and I'm writing this as I'm walking home so that's joyful
Anyone else been in this situation? I honestly think it's a prank because pshh why would he like me
she knows what i think about

╔═════════════╗

she/her enfj <3 if it wasnt
already obvious i listen 2
sweater weather
truly just looking for
a friend who will bake
frog cookies w me so if
thats u hmu xo
very into dreampop/indie
rock music !! and cat ears
thas all :p have a nice
night/day !

╚═════════════╝
n3rvous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eagle's Eye » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:47 pm

Could I have some motivation words please? I'm going through a two day badminton try out and I didn't do well today even though I tried my best
If I don't do well tomorrow, i'm not going to make the team. I'm really worried because badminton is my favorite sport and i had fun in the team last year
also, my history and chemistry teachers are kinda torturing the class with the amount of workload...my history teacher gives more work than math+english combined and it's really stressful

hi
    hi
    hi

SEEK WHAT SETS -
    YOUR SOUL ON FIRE

┌─────────┐

Chinese | GMT+8
    full time foodie
    fire type pkmn! :>

└─────────┘
    FR sales / about me / credit
    Eagle's Eye
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby warden ingo. » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:17 am

---deleted---
    Last edited by warden ingo. on Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════════════════════════╗
    𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝚒'𝚖 𝚖𝚊𝚡.
    𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚔𝚖𝚗, 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚖𝚊𝚜 (:

𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝 | 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚙 | 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚗𝚜

╚═════════════════════════╝

warden ingo.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby *Infinity* » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:15 am

To all those who are feeling lonely, unloved, alone, and just need someone to fall asleep next to:

Don't rush it. There is somebody for you out there, someone who's perfect for you, and will hold you, but don't rush it.

If you rush to find your perfect someone, you may wind up meeting someone who will hold you too close and crush your dreams, hold back who you really are. Take your time and know that the perfect person is waiting for you, too.

I know first hand how lonely the nights are, what its like to cry yourself to sleep, to feel a chill that blankets won't cover. But I also know that finding the wrong person will have you doing exactly the same thing.

Be true to yourself, and know that when you are, you shine brighter than any beacon, and your perfect person will see it and come find *you*.

You see, you don't have to find someone to hold at night... they will find and come to you. Just be ready for them when they do. Hold your chin up so you can see when they walk right up to you and take your hand in theirs and ask if you are taken.

Because in that moment, you'll be able to say "Now I am!"

Be strong, be true, be you.

Don't settle for less.
    Smile at a stranger today - it might be the first smile they’ve seen in a while!
    Blessed Be!

I am an item collector! Feel free to send me items in your trade, whether they are on my wishlist or not!
    *Infinity*

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby storm coming. » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:21 am

☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆ wrote:Could I have some motivation words please? I'm going through a two day badminton try out and I didn't do well today even though I tried my best
    If I don't do well tomorrow, i'm not going to make the team. I'm really worried because badminton is my favorite sport and i had fun in the team last year
    also, my history and chemistry teachers are kinda torturing the class with the amount of workload...my history teacher gives more work than math+english combined and it's really stressful

if you don't make it ( which i believe you will! ) then that's just another opportunity for you to keep on trying until you do! and also, you are more than welcome to play badminton by yourself off of the team. so if the case is you don't make it, keep it mind that it can't keep you from doing what you do best, badminton! keep that in mind while you practice c; i believe in you though and i know that regardless of the results, you will try your very best! hopefully it will stop you from worrying as much about it. of course, i understand that it is perfectly alright to be worried about whether or not you make the team, and i can see why you are. but try to focus your mind on others things right now instead of worrying, since it won't really do you any good. yes, teachers have high expectations of their students, but hopefully it won't last long. best of luck <3
    storm coming.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:00 am

My friend is being physically and mentally abused by her parents but loves them so she refuses to testify. For example, they threaten her, hit her, and make her cry almost every day with their hurtful words and attacks on her sexuality and looks, calling her disgrace and a disgusting person.

A group of my other friends tried to tell our school counselor, but they cannot get involved because it isn't a school-related issue. All they did was call her parents, making the situation worse.

There is no real evidence so I can't prove anything to anybody. I don't know what to do! This is so frustrating.
    Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
    Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
    Unleashed Squiid

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:00 am

I'm scared. Nobdy cares dough
    he/they/it
    rainbowwrowell

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Thalassic » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:19 am

I just wish I was pretty
    I wish I wasnt always "the far friend" "the fat family member" "the fat classmate"
    I'm so disgusted in myself
    I honestly wish I was underweight instead of overweight, regardless with what consequences that had
    at least then I wouldnt be fat and disgusting
    at least then people would like me
    maybe then someone would love me
    Id finally be able to find clothes that fit
    I could look good in them too
    but no
    this is never going to happen
    I'm going to die sad, alone and in this gross body
    and people just keep telling me to shut up because "being fat is better than being underweight" even if both are unhealthy
    at least if I was underweight, society would like me...
    at least I would have that...
    xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    xxxx

x
    x
    x
    x