TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby kxLJM » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:32 pm

gee thanks for ignoring me over some stupid game(xbox game lol) and responding/talking to your friends but can't talk your own girlfriend i love this thanks do much again
not like i wanted totalk or anything!! you know, considering how awful these last few days have been!!
ill just talk to and comfort myself, ive been doing so for the longest anyways
guess i should have expected this

crying for the 3rd day in a row? sounds good to me!!!
im so tired of life
kxLJM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:34 pm

small vent —

things have been going alright in my social life, if anything they've been in my favor, but it feels like there's always dark undertones hiding amongst that happiness? like it could all just crumble away at any second. like none of it is permanent and I'm so afraid of losing everything.

my anxiety has been v bad recently, but my psychiatrist doesn't want to increase my dose of meds during bad times in case it triggers negative side effects. it just stinks. I can't go out and do anything for more than an hour max because I've been so panicky and on edge that it's making me physically ill. all I can do is just chill at home playing games or cleaning my room. my meds aren't helping at all and I'm not sure how much longer I can stay inside this bubble without going crazy.

I kept feeling sick at my doctor's appointments, even cancelling them because I just couldn't go out that day. I tried to go out and see someone, but I had to come home after 30-45 mins because it felt like I was going to be sick and I didn't want him or any of the people around us to see that happen. I could see my house from where we were at. I don't understand why I can't even do that if I'm so close and in a safe space that I know well.

I'm so incredibly happy to have friends to talk to, but I get sad the moment they stop talking to me. I get lonely and bored and I wish they could be here. dark thoughts consume me when I don't have a distraction from them. but am I anxious because they're gone, or am I anxious because they're here? is it both?

and as if things weren't bad enough already, some creep decided that it would be alright to drive slowly past my house last night and back up and stop to stare at me through my window. I had a panic attack and couldn't sleep until 3 am when I was supposed to be asleep by 10 or 11 pm. I ducked down and watched as the lights reflected on my window drove off before turning off all the lights to try and be invisible so thanks dude !!! really appreciate that. now I'm afraid to go anywhere by myself (^:

I dunno. I'm just,,,,,tired. I hate not being able to live my life because I'm so anxious that I can't do anything without getting sick. and I'm tired of the world throwing everything possible at me to make my anxiety worse. I just want to be normal again. I finally have friends irl with common interests, but of course I can't even see them because my body and head are so screwed up. the universe is so unfair and cruel.

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caesou » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:27 am

i don't feel okay.
hi, i'm caesou!
she/they
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby of Montreal » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:51 am

Why. Why can't I find myself. I thought I was finding myself in the hospital but no. It's too late. I'm already gone. No getting me back.
✯Julius/username
✯Adult
✯He/they
✯EST

of Montreal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gaymer » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:45 am

i really miss having online friends and friends in general,,
i'm super lonely and wish i could just start conversations with ppl ;v;
gaymer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kishu. » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:21 am

everything will be better if they didn't see me again. so i unfriended them, and blocked them
    so they dont have to see my stupid messages or see me and my dumb username. i also punished
    myself in a great way, so that's very awesome. aren't i a talented person? yes, i am! very smart
    too! ughhh i hate myself so much i wish i had friends.
work in progress
kishu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynical Rage » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:31 am

I’m trying to forget about him.
I pretty much have. I distract myself and got rid of anything that would remind me of him.
I was doing good until I left my house. I started hanging with my friends.
They would constantly ask about him and if I was okay. I tried to act like his name didn’t bother me but it did.
I am on the path of getting over it but it’s hard when everyone brings him up when they see me.

©
████████████
𝐅𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░
𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐆
𝐓𝐇𝐄 ──── ─── ── ─
『 text text text text text text text text text text te 』
Cynical Rage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:20 pm

yo could i get a hug?
i’m just tired of being lonely; years of being the replacement, second choice, last resort really gets to you. wish i could find my somebody. someone who needs me like i need them, i’m tired of trying to impress just one person, willingly throwing away everyone else to please them, just to get nothing in return. it’s been years of pills and therapy, and i’m getting better. but nonetheless i still feel so distant.
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlToTheWind » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:39 pm

Could I get a pm please? I need to rant about gender stuff
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefoxx01 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:02 pm

I wonder if she even misses me.
I guess I’ll never know now.
At least I was given a chance to vent about it.
Maybe I can sleep now.
70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, “STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!”
If I Don’t Respond To A PM Right Away, It’s Because My Anxiety Won’t Let Me Think Straight. Thank You For Your Patience!
Mood: Someone RP Albether with me please I’m begging you I’ll literally do anything

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me