10 wierd and random facts about you

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: 10 wierd and random facts about you

Postby rukkanen » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:13 am

Valentines wrote:I'll just have to someday, when I can have a moment.
But I have some Swedish friends and they tell me the languages are somewhat similar? And is it anything like German?(Aside from umlauts and maybe a word here or there(Yea, I'm a tad bit multi-lingual))
And I hope that you'll stop feeling like such an outsider, and I'd always be happy to be a friend, to anyone whose at least a little bit respectable.

That last statement goes to everyone >.>

I think finnish and swedish languages have some similarities, but they are somewhat different. German is too, very different. Finnish and Estonian are very close to each others. I don't know much about languages, but I know that finnish is hard to learn 'cause we bend our words in very many ways and that's hard to get.

And I hope too. PM some day when you have time and I try to answer you back :)
Officially quit on June 2018. Thanks for everything! <3 All my pets and items were donated to the Pound.
rukkanen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~:WolfObsessed:~ » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:20 am

1. when I was 5-7 I used to nibble on wood furniture then my mum bought some choc-chip biscuits and I said that they tasted nice because they taste like wood :)

2. I'm the only person in my school who's favourite animal is a wolf

3. I love Warrior Cats and Seeker Bears, I'm obsessed 0_o.

4. I have goldish brown hair- I don't mean yellowish-brown hair my hair does actually turn goldish

5. For some reason I always rub the side of my nose

6. In primary school my freinds used to call me carnivour :lol:

7. I plan my conversations for the next day :lol:

8. I love Brie and other cheese

9. When I was 5 I had a weird dream about a My Little Pony and a purple and orange sky, then one year later that pony came out in the shops :shock: then my freinds next door neighbor said dreaming about a purple and orange sky ment you could be phycic

10. I can't spell phycic right :|

11. Ha! I'm adding a few extra!

12. I keep on having really wierd dreams. When I was 6 I once had a dream about a statue in the playground and me and my best freind were watching it then we look away and looked back then it's head had moved we then in the dream told the teacher and she told us not to be so stupid then the statue started moving and shaking so me and my best freind ran inside the school which for some reason the inside turned into my grandma's living room and we grabbed onto the sofa since the whole world was shaking then the shaking stopped and we walked outside and the statue, all the living things and the cars had gone. Me and my freind just stood and stared and said "it's gone" then GUESS WHAT HAPPENED.... I woke up

13. In year 6 I had another wierd dream where all it was was a victorian girl with mud and feather splattered all over her dress running down a path then for some reason in a wierd peddle powered car drove in between some one and queen Victoria shaking hands then queen Victoria said "I always did find that girl strange"

14. I'm going to shut up now since all I can think of are weird dreams
~:WolfObsessed:~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mirage. » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:37 pm

I'm doing more. 83

11. Mirrors scare the hell out of me.
12. I give names to everything. x3
13. I talk to and hug trees. xDD (embarrassing, I know. xP) I also give them genders (depends on their shape) and names.
14. I swear waaayy too much. On the computer, I tone it down, because I actually think of what I say before I say it, but in real life I cuss like there's not tomorrow. It's a rather nasty habit I'm trying to break myself out of. 3:
15. I sleep with my husky plushie I got 5 years ago. <3 I love him to death.
16. I have astigmatism, an eye condition where your eye thingies are more almond shape then round, so you get headaches every time you focus on something for too long (watch T.V., read, go on the computer, etc.) The headaches are extremely painful and have actually brought me to tears once.
17. I have a few albino mice, I adore them, they're so cute! <3 And I love holding them, they're all soft and adorable. x3
18. Like Achi, I want to go sky-diving one day.
19. I like wearing my mom's sweaters, because I like the feeling of a sweater being all loose, like a blanket. I don't like feeling restrained.
20. No matter what shirt or sweater I'm wearing, I always, always roll my sleeves up to my elbows.
21. I have a big love for graphic novels and web-comics.
22. I'm obsessed with the show Lost. (new season soon! 8DD)
23. When I'm a tiny bit sick, I exagerate it a lot so I don't have to go to school, but when I'm actually really sick, I get out of bed and walk around as if nothing's wrong. Dx (even though I end up getting dizzy and having to lie down after all)
24. Autumn is my all time favourite season. <3
25. Sometimes, I can't stop smelling things because they remind me of lovely memories, except I don't remember the actual memories themselves, just the feeling I had. Dx
26. I actually really like looking at my baby pictures. x3 (I was so cute! <3 Wish I could say the same thing now. Dx)
27. I love my family, especially my mommy. <3 To me, it's horrendous when someone says something like "I hate my mom/brother/random family member". It makes me all sad inside.
28. I have a list of things to do before I die, I'm too lazy to search for it though.
29. I have a teacher who's done the craziest, randomest things. Jumped out of a (slowly) moving bus (when he was in Thailand), nearly broken his neck (he got into a hockey injury.), volunteered at a place for people that are slightly out of their mind and met a man there who knew almost every single thing about the Titanic, down to how many windows there were, how many passengers died, how many remained alive, the names of a good number of the passengers... Well, you get the picture.
30. I worry too much.
31. I have an obsession with Tintin, because I grew up reading the comics.
32. French is my native language, though I'm completely bilingual because I speak both French and English as if they were my first language.
33. I run and go up stairs on the tip of my toes. x3
KIKI SAYS:

back for summer event...
mirage.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KinqBoo » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:41 pm

mor 83

11. I went to the wind tunnel -fake skydiving- at least 30 times
12. I help my dad pack his parachute when he goes sky-diving
13. I am a risk-free dare devil that doesnt care about anything unless its imporatant to me
14. like to jump off huge objects but never broke a bone in my body
KinqBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mirage. » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:05 pm

34. I've never broken a bone.
35. I've never had a bloody nose.
KIKI SAYS:

back for summer event...
mirage.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KinqBoo » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:09 pm

15. never had a bloody nose
16. never sprained anything
17. only dislocated my finger once, only thing I dislocated
18. over-exessive cusser
KinqBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tracks J » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:00 pm

Ehrm. this should be fun:

1. I have an odd passion for wearing neckties. Both men's and women's. They are awesome. O.o
2. Pimps scare me. as well as preps.
3. I have a horrible abusive monster living upstairs. It is blind and bites heads off.
4. I have a scar on my right eyebrow that has been there since I was six.
5. My eyes change colour according to my mood and surrouding lighting, they range from stony, cold blue, to greenish blue, to light emerald when I'm very happy, and even to pastel green when i cry or am wet.
6. My confidence ranges from the size of an elephant to this: [..]
7. When I draw or write, I start with getting a song of the same mood in my head. It works very well. O.o
8. I occasionally randomly include large words when i type. I haven't done it yet in this post...
9. I find swearing largely unecessary, but when I'm angry or excited, i have the mouth of a trucker.
I am not proud.
10. I drink waaaay too much orange juice...not quite as much now, but when I was a kid, I drank like....2 cartons a day...

wow. i am pathetic. XD
Dreaming, I was only dreaming
of another place and time where my family's from
Singing, I can hear them singing when the rain had washed away all these scattered dreams
Dying, everyone's reminded
hearts are washed in misery, drenched in gasoline
Laughter, there is no more laughter
songs of yesterday now live in the underground
Tracks J

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thisaccountisgone » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:07 pm

1. I love VOCALOID!
2. I like waffles, very much, so much I named by boyfriend that.
3. I made a 10 second song my theme song, ''I just wasted, 10 seconds of your life!!"
4. I want to ask every insurance company if they covering imploding and spontaneous human combustion.
5. I have a unhealthy obsession with squirrels.
6. I love waffles, but hate waffle cones!
7. I love waffles, but hate pie!
8. I like the smell of gasoline, I dunno why!
9. I am actually related to dogs!
10. I am the definition of random.
thisaccountisgone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonflight » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Ooh! Pick me! *starts spewing random facts*

1. I hate the sound of chewing
2. My hair is bright red-orange and two and a half feet long
3. I started a World Domination Club at my school
4. I can't stand forum smilies so I always make my own with text
5. When my hair is wet I can make it into a (flimsy) sword and stab people XD
6. I can wiggle my nose like a bunny
7. I can't roll my tongue
8. I never study for tests but almost always do well
9. I have a semi-photographic memory that also works for sound and information (I'm a sponge C:)
10. My fingernails are very thin and bendable but really sharp no matter how short they are I've accidentally made people bleed before

There's way more I could add but these were the more obscure things I could think of ^^
I am a retired staff member :3 (RIP blue name, Dec. 2008 - Aug. 2012)
Moonflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acciobadger » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Moonflight wrote:

4. I can't stand forum smilies so I always make my own with text
7. I can't roll my tongue
8. I never study for tests but almost always do well
10. My fingernails are very thin and bendable but really sharp no matter how short they are I've accidentally made people bleed before

Same here. 8D
Hello~
I'm acciobadger, but you may call me Wolfie. Most people do.
If you play FlightRising, all of my pet groups are open to trade for FR currency.
c:

acciobadger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me