Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby PixelChan » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:06 am

Dear -,
Three years since I have seen you or talked to you, and I still think about you. I wish I had told you that I loved you before you moved away and I never saw you again, but it was too late as every day I chose to think to myself, "I'll tell you tomorrow!" Now you are long gone, and my love life... definitely not the best. I think you were the one for me, but I never said anything. I miss you, I still love you, and I will never forget your beautiful blue eyes. Did you feel the same way about me? I guess I'll never know. I've looked around Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, and YouTube for you but I couldn't find anything. I want to tell you still, but you probably wouldn't even remember me. Never telling you how I felt is one of my biggest regrets.

Sincerely,
Rhona
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost CatLady » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:14 am

Dear mother,

Why won't you stop with the guilt trips?!?

If my "friend" doesn't want you to know about them right away then please respect that. Im 100% behind my friend. In fact I'd rather them not even meet my family.

You saying that you wouldn't rush my friend but then trying to get ME to rush my friend is unacceptable. You cant just say that you don't understand....I've explained it more than 50 times and I'll gladly explain it again until you DO understand.
I know you're my mother. And i DO love you.
Its not fair when you say i don't love You..

And stop trying to put my nieces weight problem on me. She had that problem WAYYYY before i moved out. You guys let her eat what she wants whenever she wants. It also doesn't help that her mother isnt helping either....

I think its about time she took her daughter back full time...make her raise her for once. Its not your job and it sure wasn't mine.

I love you mom....but you seriously need to stop pressuring me.

Sincerely,
Catyour daughter
my letter turned into a rant.
"If I'm to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at all." - Geralt Of Rivia

Ghost CatLady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby widowed » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:05 am

dear k,
      i wish you didn't act like you know everything about me when you don't
      - s

dear s,
      i'm sorry for being so off lately. everything has been so difficult for the past few months now, and i genuinely apologize that i haven't been able to talk to you. i'm sorry for leaving you in the dark. it wasn't my intention and i'm sorry. i just needed some time to myself to think and finish everything.
      - s
widowed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soccer97 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:38 am

Dear B,
I'm so sorry I broke your heart. We have been friends for years now and I know you wanted to take it a step further. I really wanted to also for about 5 years. I grew so close to you and I was afraid that our relationship would change if we broke up somehow. The truth is that I was scared. I have never been in a relationship before and I don't know how it works. I'm so sorry that it didn't work out with us. I know that you are hurting and everyone keeps telling me that you'll be fine with some time. But it kills me to know that I hurt you so badly. I didn't mean to and I wish that I could take it away.
I never see you anymore. We have the same friends and live in the same dorm and have the same classes, but I never see you. I miss hanging out with you. I miss hearing your goofy laugh and watching movies with you. I'm not sure if I like you in a dating kind of way but I do miss being around you. Please just talk to me again. My worst fear has come true. I never meant to hurt you and I wish that I had the courage to date you.
~love (maybe) S. :cry:

Dear family,
I know that I may be overreacting here, but this is how I feel. I have been hiding a big part of my life from you, and I know not well. The reason I spend so much time in my room is because I love anime and pokemon and cartoons and everything geeky and nerdy. I know that you don't care and you would accept me for liking this stuff. But there is still a part of me that feels like you would judge me and make fun of me. I still painfully remember in middle school when K would make fun of that girl on the bus who liked pokemon. "A highschooler shouldn't like pokemon. That's for kids." "Anime is so weird. Everyone who watches it is weird." No, I know those aren't your exact words K, but that's the impact it left on me. And when R would use the fact that I liked anime to make fun of me to her friends. So, I tried to give it up. I stopped playing my pokemon games, threw out my collection of cards, only watched anime late at night with the door closed. If someone walked in, I immediately shut it off in fear that you would see.
Then I went to collage. I met my awesome friends that let me open up about my interests. I told them that I liked anime and waited for their snarky remarks. It never came. They accepted me for who I am and don't judge me for liking the things I do. Also, I play dungeons and dragons. A introduced it to me and it's really fun. K, those dice you found are for D&D. The "game" I was talking about is D&D. I'm a mega nerd at heart and if you can look past the stereotypes, you'll see that there is a deeper side to everything. Thank you for listening and accepting me.
~Your nerdy daughter
Last edited by soccer97 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pet's name: Toby
RIP Toby. <3
soccer97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibabee » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:47 am

Dear M,
Don't you worry there, my honey
We might not have any money
But we've got our love to pay the bills

Maybe I think you're cute and funny
Maybe I wanna do what bunnies do with you, if you know what I mean

Oh, let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the south of France
Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance
Let's get rich and build a house on a mountain making everybody look like ants
From way up there, you and I, you and I

Well, you might be a bit confused
And you might be a little bit bruised
But baby how we spoon like no one else
So I will help you read those books
If you will soothe my worried looks
And we will put the lonesome on the shelf

Oh, let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the south of France

Oh let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the south of France

This makes me very sad.

~ Jonk
┌─┐

└─┘
x
x
┌────────────┐

✤SHIBA BEE✤
Skylar (Sky)
Female ♥ Single ♥ Bi
↫Always willing to talk↬
✥Trades are always open✥
ʙɪɢ ʟoser

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
Insert Heart Emojis

└────────────┘
┌─────────────────

x

└─────────────────
shibabee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby froghands » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:58 am

dear x,

i miss you dear

love, o
froghands

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethernautics » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:57 pm

dear rainbow friend:
thanks for opening up to me. i thought i was alone in how i felt, and i'm really glad i'm not. thank you!! I love you!!

sincerely, small bird

dear autumn haired girl,
i hope you don't think of me anymore. i don't want to break your heart.

sincerely, lover
ethernautics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jiㅤ » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:36 pm

dear j
      oh my god.. why did I do that? why did I tell you? why did I tell you I loved you?
      I thought everything would be the same. friends. but when you said you did too,
      I fell in love.
      "you just seemed so... perfect in my eyes" i.. honestly can't even with this one.
      cause I do too, boo.
      "saph? sapphhhh? hey I.. kinda love you too" oh my god I love you too"

sometimes I just want to hug you, I fantasize about loving you more than I ever
      have.

let me just, hug you. <3

-saph
quit!!! contact me on discord (ji#6238)
jiㅤ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:31 pm

dear j --
why?
why now? after almost 3 years? you were my bestfriend. or at least you said you were. you were one of the only people that I could tell anything to. you were the first person a actually sang in front of, without even realizing. you were the first person I really loved. no, I was never in love with you... but I certainly loved you. and for a second I thought you loved me too (lol). not because you told me or anything(sarcasm). when I admitted my feelings to you that day on the bus, I was horrified of what your reaction would be. after all, I had had these feelings for you since day one (a whopping 5 years). the fact that you felt the same - or at least you said you did - made me so happy. of course you broke my heart not too soon after, which I'm not going to go into detail about. even after you did what you did, I was willing to be friends. because, yep you guessed it I loved you dummy. the thing was you knew that now, and you used that. whenever I would find someone interesting, bam it "I love you d" all over again, and id go crawling back. when I started dating dar you were back it again with "I love you". it took everything I had to resist, because I really liked this kid (turned out [censored] after a whole 2 years being together but that's a different story). then, when me and dar were having some issues because we both had trust issues mixed with a little bit of commitment issues and a lot of depression, you left. I was at the darkest point in my life and you left me. and we didn't talk for 3 years. and now...now you decide, when I'm finally doing okay, to come back into my life? that isn't fair. do you even know what you put me through? how bad you hurt me? would you even care? no. I dont want to hangout. I'm still bitter. I don't want to risk being hurt by you for the millionth time. maybe if you would've apologized it would be different. but you didn't. so it's not.
--
d

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jeffy4ever » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:38 pm

Trade with me! Please!!! really want the dogs and C$!!!
jeffy4ever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me