TheComfortCorner | v.6

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | v.6

Postby *Infinity* » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:23 pm

So, my new rescue dog got out of the yard again. Luckily another of my neighbors found him and called. I had to look up on google where his address was, but it was close, so I jus walked. I know this is little and small compared to everyone's big stuff. But it's bothering me. Alot. He's a rescue, so he's got bad habits, and I've already been threatened for having so many pets in the house. They're not all mine, but I am the one who brought them all home. I am responsible for them (by my beliefs). I don't want him hurt or lost or worse, but I don't know what to do. I've asked for stakes to reinforce the fence, and I keep filling in the holes he makes, but I guess it's only my priority... Gaming matters more to the others.

I'm sorry to rant, but it's late, I'm tired, and can't sleep. I hope everyone else is resting safe and sound tonight... (unless it's day where you are... :) )
Smile at a stranger today - it might be the first smile they’ve seen in a while!
Blessed Be!

I am an item collector! Feel free to send me items in your trade, whether they are on my wishlist or not!
*Infinity*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariconnie48 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:38 pm

beans.jpg wrote:
im just so lonely.
There is a hole in my heart that no
one wants to, or has the time to fill.
My friends in real life don't talk to
much in school or out of school. I'm
socially awkward and not easy to
like. It's hard for me to make
friends because I'm so self
conscious and I feel like I'm
not good enough for anyone.
My friends online just left me.
My best friend(is he even really
my friend at all anymore?) has
ignored my efforts to try to get
back in touch despite his promises
that he would contact me. My friends
from the YouTube community have
grown apart, most of them now
hate each other because they
dated and broke up, leaving
me standing awkwardly in
the middle, unwanted by either
parties. My friends on CS
are few and sparse. I really
only have one. And she doesn't
reply very quickly and often
forgets to reply at all. I'm just
really lonely. Everyone around
me seems to be blessed with
such amazing relations and I
don't get any.

I feel the same way you do..
x
x

[ Ari | Adult | Introvert ]

"I've dug two graves for us my dear"
Ariconnie48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Konata. » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:50 pm

Colcamod wrote:
ArtisticEmily wrote:I'm quite afraid of telling anyone that I'm a Trump supporter, or that I at least think he is better than Hillary. Hillary supporters have been starting riots, clearly they're upset... if they find someone like me, what'll happen? And will my friends hate me? Like me less? Will people refuse to talk to me for what I believe in? It worries me, but I fear no one will even care because I am glad Trump won.
To my knowledge he is not anti LGBTQ+ and poc... I can go further but it's off topic.

I have the same problem here. I ended up feigning disappointment when I heard he won because I was afraid of what people would think...
    I don't agree with all the things he's said, as he can be a bit controversial or rude, I just think he was better than she was...

The thing is, you don't have to tell who you voted for or support. It's your own decision which is clearly private. You think he's better than Hilary, and thats your opinion. You share it if you want to - people are just angry that he won and she didn't. Dont feel forced to tell who you supported. And this is coming from a person who'd rather have Hillary than Donald. You guys believe in what you believe in. Seriously though, no one has the right to tell you what to do - who to vote for. Your have your own voice, and I'm sure your friends will respect that.

Hopefully the Hilary riots will die down soon, what's done is done. Donald trump was the winner. End of story.

If your happy he won then I'm glad for you! It always feels nice when the person or team you support wins the election or game.

I hope this makes you feel a bit better, breathe and relax, it'll all be over in a matter of time.
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Lifelong dreams to make
webcomics, music, and merch!
PFP art by shawty kai

art shop trades link ©

░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
███████████████
════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════
════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════
███████████████
Konata.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eagle's Eye » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:22 pm

tbh I feel terrible
I feel like everyone around me has great friends and there are people who are dating that are so happy
I do have friends but when we have to choose groups for a project, nobody finds me first, I feel like I'm the 9999999th choice. I know I'm academically stupid but do people really have to make it so obvious that they would wayyyyyy rather be with someone else?
I really want a best friend whom I could get along with and won't get tired of me and understands how I feel about stuff
I made a really great friend last year and we used to talk everyday but now whenever I try to start a conversation she kills it by sending stickers and I just don't get why, I've always had the same attitude toward her and shares her funny stuff that I see on social media but now she's just so distant
and I really hate that hallow feeling of not being able to see the person you want to see the most

just needed to rant .___.

hi
    hi
    hi

SEEK WHAT SETS -
    YOUR SOUL ON FIRE

┌─────────┐

Chinese | GMT+8
    full time foodie
    fire type pkmn! :>

└─────────┘
    FR sales / about me / credit
    Eagle's Eye
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby honey, » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:52 am

renewed,, wrote:
      i think there is something wrong with me. i think im sick or something but i've been dealing with this for about three months now. i usually get killer headaches when im stressed, so when they first started out i thought it was nothing. soon after i started getting fatigued super easy, and the headaches got worse and i had migraines at least twice a week. i told my mom then i quickly excused it with stress from school. ive been getting dizzy super easily, to the point where i've fainted and i almost fainted in the middle of transition to another class in school. ive been more prone to sickness, and i've been having weird muscle problems. i keep dropping things and losing sense with what im touching, like its not even in my hand. im kinda scared but we dont have money to take me to the doctor at all, i just hope it isnt serious and maybe its just my own mind messing with me. does anyone have a little advice on what i should do or what this could be?
    honey,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby groenii » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:48 am

renewed,, wrote:
    renewed,, wrote:
      i think there is something wrong with me. i think im sick or something but i've been dealing with this for about three months now. i usually get killer headaches when im stressed, so when they first started out i thought it was nothing. soon after i started getting fatigued super easy, and the headaches got worse and i had migraines at least twice a week. i told my mom then i quickly excused it with stress from school. ive been getting dizzy super easily, to the point where i've fainted and i almost fainted in the middle of transition to another class in school. ive been more prone to sickness, and i've been having weird muscle problems. i keep dropping things and losing sense with what im touching, like its not even in my hand. im kinda scared but we dont have money to take me to the doctor at all, i just hope it isnt serious and maybe its just my own mind messing with me. does anyone have a little advice on what i should do or what this could be?

Go to the doctor. You say you don't have money but if you leave stuff like that untreated it can cost you far, far more money than if you go right away. Besides, you are not obligated to actually do sonething as far as I know. But whatever you do, make sure you get yourself checked. For all you know its just a vitamin deficiency that can be easily solved but that can cause harm if left untreated. Its not your fault you feel this way so don't blame yourself. I'm sure that your family would agree.
    Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MoorClan
    ImageImage
    Art pieces by Ayinai, Fayfia, JB-Pawstep
    groenii

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby hellebore » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:29 am

I don't need a response because there isn't anything anyone can do, but a serial arsonist is absolutely destroying the area I live in and he cannot be caught. There is ash being blown miles away and there's so much smoke that people are having to leave. Everywhere you go in the county, there is smoke. The firefighters can barely keep up with how many fires are being started, while winds are blowing them onward.
    CHARACTER CLEAROUT
    ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Please let me know if I overpay a lot in trades!! I probably don't know!
    Only returning for trades
    Chronically ill but sword in hand
    Armed but warm-hearted

xxxxxxx about | my : sweets
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    playing HZD between naps ██████★
    bats | flowers | moths ★█████
    ▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    hellebore

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby cainhurst » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:33 am

groenii wrote:
    renewed,, wrote:
    renewed,, wrote:

Go to the doctor. You say you don't have money but if you leave stuff like that untreated it can cost you far, far more money than if you go right away. Besides, you are not obligated to actually do something as far as I know. But whatever you do, make sure you get yourself checked. For all you know its just a vitamin deficiency that can be easily solved but that can cause harm if left untreated. Its not your fault you feel this way so don't blame yourself. I'm sure that your family would agree.

i agree with the above. we're not actual doctors, so asking people on a website designed for kids to diagnose you isn't necessarily a good idea. sure, it's not a big deal to ask for help if you want to know how to help cure a cold, or something basic that technically everyone knows, but not when it's something undiagnosed. an actual doctor will be able to help you, unlike us random users from the internet. it might just be something rather harmless, or it could be something serious that needs medical attention right away. your life and your health are worth much more to your family than money, believe me.
    - cyril/sylver ✦ they/he ✦ adult ✦ infj-t ✦ 4w5 so/sp (451 tritype) -
    "my boyfriend said he'd still love me if i was a brain-eating amoeba, i win!"
    writer, gamer, roleplayer, parent to six guinea pigs, and local kabru enjoyer.
    my interests include TES, V:TM, D&D, cosmic horror, reading, & philosophy.
    ───────── avatar art credit to @DearHeartsWish on twitter ─────────

Image Image Image Image Image
    cainhurst

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby 0000007 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:18 am

i need help, but I cant get help. I cant be comfortable. living like this is killing me mentally. it has for years, but ive made it worse. I just make trouble for everyone. im so tired of it, and theres really nothing I can do.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

TheComfortCorner | v.6

Postby La Volpe » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:47 am

Im really upset, my mum says that I will have to get rid of my bearded dragons as she says that they are just a waste of time. I've tried convincing her just nothing seems to work, I buy their food, clean them my self yet I have to get rid of them?
    aaron ── he/him
    La Volpe

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me