TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Postby typically, » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:16 pm

Keighan. wrote:ick. Nobody likes me anymore. I have no friends. And it sucks. I just want somebody to talk to.

ilysm. youre my best friend. i care for you so much. <3333
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinensys » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:31 pm

i hate being such a coward.

i am a senior who moved over the summer to a new school, which i don't really mind because i wasn't really attached to my old one except for my chorus class rip ;.; too much. i had an earth science credit that was considered to be acquired because it was a middle school credit, but this distract doesn't accept it. that's fine; i don't hate that fact in particular, or the fact that i'm in a freshman class, just the teacher.

but my problem lies elsewhere.

there's a junior (i think) in that class as well, and i think he's like me: not really wanting to forcefully be part of someone's life, but still partly wanting to reach out. we sat near each other earlier, but didn't interact much, but on friday when our regular teacher was out, i moved to be away from the loudest and most obnoxious group that had gathered over near i was assigned to be sitting, so i moved to an empty spot near him. i hadn't planned it, but it was a fairly quiet corner, which was what i needed when i feared a migraine was coming on. he did some things he hadn't done earlier a little after i had moved over there, like click with his pen (something in that class i was almost notorious for) and sigh a lot as we individually did a filler assignment that was supposed to be group work, but wasn't hard as much as it was just boring and tedious. i thought about also reaching out, but i genuinely suck at initiating contact with someone if it isn't project related. i'm great at continuing and active listening, but not at initiating. i'm too much of a coward. it's not even like a fear of rejection, i just genuinely don't want to tread on people's toes or force myself into a conversation needlessly if i wasn't called upon to join.

i hate it. this is more of a rant, but if you have similar fears and tips on dealing with that or tips on starting conversation that isn't exactly random but isn't 100% task related, i'd appreciate it.
sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:50 pm

why do i care so much about what other people think? it kills me
i'm pathetic
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waggy » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:06 pm

Just wanted to spill my feelings, please ignore.

I’m so scared.
I’m coming out today and i’m scared that they wont take it well,
I’m scared of having a panic attack in class when thinking og what my mum will do
I’m scared that I’m faking dysphoria.

It’s an awful feeling,to doubt yourself.
I do hate all the female parts of my body.I hate when people call me ‘woman’ or ‘lady’.I get unbelievably happy and my heart races when someone calls me ‘dude’ or ‘sir’,I feel butterflies to my stomach and I think about it all day.
But what if im faking it?
What if I made myself think that I have dysphoria,when I don’t?
What if all the panic attacks and cringing when i touched my body by accident were all staged?
What if,when I came out to myself,all the tears (and even smiles that I figured myself out) were fake?
Maybe I’m faking the nights where I cried and cried and cried because I just wanted to be a cis male.
Or the days where I felt nothing but warmth when someone accidentally called me a boy.
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby anxious ghost » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:19 pm

i feel so alone. all the time. i'm so tired. tired of fighting with depression. it's hard to leave my room anymore. even when i'm out having a good time, it's like there's this cloud hanging over me. i'm so tired. my meds are helping for my manic episodes but doing nothing for the depression. i'm tired.
my only friend, we talk maybe two to four times a month, maybe. i have my mom and sister, but they're family. i only have one friend and i barely talk to them because of their schedule. my therapist wants me to make friends but i'm not in school, and my area doesn't have any groups that i can go to. i need a friend, but they seem so scarce these days.
╔════════════════════╗
ghost // they/it
nonbinary // queer
ghostkin // otherkin

just a gay lil ghost
not very active anymore

sig by me
╚════════════════════╝
anxious ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:23 am

Last edited by cornspurrd. on Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:27 am

Maybe I should just get my G.E.D. I might just be better off than becoming a super senior.
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:39 pm

Looks like I'm back uh please ignore if you want
I want to help
but I don't know how
What if I mess up?
I need to do something
but
how

also, note to self, please try to be more productive
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valac » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:44 pm

I have to make a big decision and my brain literally can't handle it. I feel so sick aargh. Why do I have to make things so hard for myself ;-;

Returning player. Not sure whats going on anymore
Valac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebopbee » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:47 pm

go go go away please cant i just tske a glance or two or three please wothout theawfuld stares and could novisy carw wan we coyld juat talj??
btuh
beebopbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me