TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby - Alice - » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:56 pm

So I know it sounds stupid but I'm worried my boyfriend's gonna propose.... we have only been together 6 months and I'm about 7 years younger then him... I dunno how I feel about It. I love him a lot but I'm young and dunno if I'm ready
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
hey everyone! I am slowly quitting chicken smoothie [something
I've been saying for the last 3years pff]
and am slowly trading
everything for art or ocs! your welcome to dm me for art or oc
sales but I also have forums linked to below with all info :3

- Alice -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:54 pm

thejokerkeepsmiling1 wrote:So I know it sounds stupid but I'm worried my boyfriend's gonna propose.... we have only been together 6 months and I'm about 7 years younger then him... I dunno how I feel about It. I love him a lot but I'm young and dunno if I'm ready

Well, this just sounds like you aren't ready--which is very much okay! Say no if you aren't ready, don't get stuck in a rut. <3 Here if you need me.
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:24 pm

Pm me if you need to talk, I'm open to having new friends and all! I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Depression, so I also understand the troubles you all can or may go through <3

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •⩊• » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:25 pm

Here is some lyrics from a song to describe how I feel~

Pretty face with pretty bad dreams
No one knows i cry in my sleep
[removed]
It's a normal thing to feel like this
I don't care
I'm feeling down
I wanna stay home
Never go outside
Summer depression comes every year
I just want to disappear
Summer depression
There's so much time to question my life
Summer depression
It's my
Summer depression
My worst habit
Is my own sadness
So i stay up all night
Wondering why i'm so tired all the time
All my friends are doing things
It's good for them
But i'm nothing
Summer depression comes every year
I just want to disappear

-Song Summer Depression

[size=85]Ah Man. I don't know what to do anymore. The majority of my friends are online, yeah its great that I even have friends at all but the thing that bothers me is the fact I barely have any irl ones. I have friends in irl but they are all just so rude and toxic and I can't just go off to a new group and make friends. My class is very small and its either you are in a group or your just alone ig. I had a best friend but she made the decisions to leave these toxic people I call my friends now. She is in another group but they are toxic as well. I remember how she told me her real friends are her friends from camp. I tried playing it off as if my real friends were my online ones but damn.. That hurt. I want to be able to have friends in irl as I have online. Sometimes I debate on just waiting until I get out of school and see if I can have a fresh start in college. It seems like such a long way though. Im gonna be honest. I just don't like any of them. Not even my "best friend". I want to be able to go outside and have fun with people but I have no one to spend time with. Im a huge extrovert around my online friends. I wish they were here. I want to be able to have fun with them. Hiking, playing games, just talking to each other face to face would be something I would love to experience. I want to be able told hold them and just hug them. Im tired of calling these people who are so mean my friends since they are the only people I can even resort to in irl. I still don't get why I meet so many amazing people online. While I go to school dealing with people saying mean things to me. I can never forget it too.
Last edited by sun on Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed rule-breaking content.

☁︎ ☁︎ █████
╔══════════════╗
hiii! im paps and i go by
she/her Image
╚══════════════╝
╔════════════════╗
╚════════════════╝

•⩊•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faded... » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:44 pm

When you want to think about things but your mind is just blank
┌─────❤────┐
└─────❤────┘
─────────────
𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓪𝓷.
𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓼- 𝓗𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓼
𝓰𝓸𝓪𝓽𝓼- 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼
𝓓𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 - 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰.
─────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxx
I asked Jesus "How
much do you love
me?" Jesus replied,
"this much". He stret-
ched his arms on the
cross and
died.
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
Heyo! im Faded...
Im very friendly and
an extrovert most of the time.
Well don't have much
friends so i always love
a pm.Trades have been
slow lately so send one.
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
Faded...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:47 pm

my mom keeps getting angry and told me to move so my dad could have "his" chair back. i told her that if he wants me to move he should just ask me himself. and now i'm getting yelled at for it. he keeps saying i'm fine, it's not "his" chair, i don't have to move, he's fine sitting on the other part of the couch. and my mom keeps getting mad, telling him that yes, i do have to move whenever he's home so he can sit here. why does there have to be such a big problem over something so small as to who gets to sit in a chair? i don't get it. literally if he wants me to move, he can just ask me himself and i will. and after she yelled at me for a while over it, i started to get up and move, and as i was moving my stuff over, he kept moving it back and telling me to sit back down. when i try to move so he can sit here he literally doesn't let me. he clearly doesn't want to sit here that bad. stop yelling at me to move when he keeps saying he doesn't want me to. i just don't get why she always makes such a big deal over a chair. when it doesn't even involve her to begin with. does she really think he's incapable of asking me to move by himself if he wants me to? does she really think he absolutely has to sit here whenever he's home? does she really find it necessary to make me cry because of something so stupid? and neither of them are even fazed by the fact that she got me so upset over this. i don't deal with getting yelled at very well. especially when it happens all the time, over something really stupid. does she really have to do this every single day? i don't get when her problem is. if you want him in one of the recliners so bad, why don't you ever get up and give him yours? you know, you literally never use it anyway.
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:19 pm

It would be really swell if my coworkers stopped getting arrested 🙃
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caesou » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:27 pm

if forgiveness is a choice, that you are not obliged to forgive someone:
    what do you do if you don't want to forgive someone for their mistake/s, even if it was an accident?

it feels so rude, to hold that guilt above their heads for so long. and i swear that they're the kind of person who would take it to heart, especially since we've had some issues in the past. but what they're doing hurts me so much, i feel angry and i feel so mad. i want to let it out, express it out, but i don't want to hurt them.
hi, i'm caesou!
she/they
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - Alice - » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:14 am

Anpan wrote:
thejokerkeepsmiling1 wrote:So I know it sounds stupid but I'm worried my boyfriend's gonna propose.... we have only been together 6 months and I'm about 7 years younger then him... I dunno how I feel about It. I love him a lot but I'm young and dunno if I'm ready

Well, this just sounds like you aren't ready--which is very much okay! Say no if you aren't ready, don't get stuck in a rut. <3 Here if you need me.

Yea... I should be happy at the idea and I kinda am? But also I'm terrified
hey everyone! I am slowly quitting chicken smoothie [something
I've been saying for the last 3years pff]
and am slowly trading
everything for art or ocs! your welcome to dm me for art or oc
sales but I also have forums linked to below with all info :3

- Alice -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PokeHydreigon » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:28 am

Teriyaki wrote:
KyKoolKookie835 wrote:I feel like a bad friend now to one of my good friends on chickensmoothie. I've been asking her to do things a bit too much. and she is having some bad days and is under pressure and I didn't even know about it. I don't know what to do honestly...Her friend even said that I should do my own things and that her friend doesn't appreciate me bugging her (Then again, her friend was really mean to me before). I'm not sure what I should say, what I could do, or anything. I feel worthless, and that never helps due to my anxiety and depression. I just hope that she will forgive me.

*hugs* I'm sure she'll forgive you, ky, just give her some time. I'm always here if you want to chat.

here I am quoting Ky(And Teriyaki, in a roundabout way), I'd like to say only that 'her friend' is me, and I'm 'her' sister. Corrections... I wonder why Ky linked me to this but I'm glad to see it.
ImageImageImage Image

good god was I horrible in 2019.
PokeHydreigon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me