10 wierd and random facts about you

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: 10 wierd and random facts about you

Postby spicy, » Thu May 02, 2019 10:24 am

i've done too many of these but here's another

1. i'm fairly recognizable out in public because i always wear 4-4 1/2 inch(?) hoops, and i have both circles and squares
2. i've accepted the fact i will forever be single
3. i love adidas and i wish i owned more than just adidas shoes and jacket
4. i'm very imaginative and love to write, draw, and make/listen to music. not sure how good my writing and music making are, but i draw with adobe illustrator now, and i must say i have significantly improved!
6. i probably belong in california
7. i'd love to do something crazy like skydiving or paragliding, and honestly i'm not afraid of death so long as i died doing something i loved
8. depending on my mood and how fast i'm talking, sometimes my accent changes
9. i don't understand people who want children. from what i've heard (i dont have any kids myself luckily haha) children are a piece of work!
10. i have 4 ribbons i've won from footraces and 1 ribbon from a speed-jump-roping competition, i take pride in being fast!

xxxxxlxlπ™Šπ™‰π™€ 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxlβ™ 
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxlβ™ 
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β±€otten β± egacy » Thu May 02, 2019 7:37 pm

Doing this again because I've thought of more!

1 - I tend to overthink things a lot. Even if it's something as simple as, "It's a Saturday morning and your car needs to be washed. What do you do?" I still overthink it to the point of driving people mad. "Well, what's the weather like? Is it cold? Is it hot? Is it going to rain? Have I gotten enough sleep? Have I even slept at all? How badly does it need to be washed? Do I need to go anywhere?" and things like that.
2 - I also tend to explain things in too much detail, or rant for way too long about things. That's kind of shown in the above fact. And most of the below ones, evidently!
3 - I listen to video game soundtracks far more than I listen to any other music. I'm actually listening to Pale Court by Christopher Larkin as I write this. (It's from Hollow Knight, although it never appears ingame, unfortunately. It's a tragic song.)
4 - I never know what I want to drink when I go to the store. It could be anything, from Dr. Pepper, to apple juice, to lemonade, to Kool-aid, to chocolate milk, to Hawaiian Punch...I just never have a specific craving for drinks.
5 - For the past few months, I haven't been able to drink anything cold without a straw. Cold liquid hurts my front tooth way too much.
6 - I carry a blanket with me to and from my dad's house, although I don't really need it anymore since summer is coming. I got the blanket for Christmas, it's light blue and decorated with little foxes.
7 - I own a lot of plastic animal figurines. Most of them are from Schliech or Safari LTD, and most of them aren't even being sold anymore. I probably have more than 20, although I haven't counted recently.
8 - My birthday is in two days, May 4th! I'm excited, because I'll get to spend the day with my sister who I rarely see and go out to dinner. I'm almost equally excited for the day before, because a lot of things will be happening then, too.
9 - I have this pin on my laptop bag. I bought it for myself, which is uncommon because I don't usually have money. I've had it since January 28th, I believe! (It arrived before then, but I couldn't get it until that day.)
10 - I own a full box set of Five Kingdoms, my favorite book series. I got it on my previous birthday, and they still smell amazing. Have I mentioned that the smell of new books is by far one of my favorites? Well, two facts in one, I guess.

π™²πšŠπš•πš• πš–πšŽ πšŒπš›πšŠπš£πš’, πš‹πšžπš πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš‹πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’πšπšžπš•,
𝙸 πš πšŠπš—πš—πšŠ πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ πš’πš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚠𝚊𝚒.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━--- - Image - ---━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Β· [ they/ve/it ] Β· [ carrd ] Β· [ th ] Β· [ art shop ] Β· [ look at my cat ] Β·

Greetings! I'm Vesper, your friendly neighborhood Heizou enthusiast.
I'm always eager to chat about anything or infodump about my hyper-
fixations if you give me the chance, so feel free to hit me up if you
want! I'm a big fan of Genshin, Will Wood, Pretty Boy Detective Club,
fictional detectives in general, and much more - check my carrd!

My hobbies include drawing, voice acting, designing characters,
singing, writing all sorts of different things, and just doing my best <3

weather update:
lyney

Β· [ β™ͺ madhouse - Matt Maltese ] Β·
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━--- - Image - ---━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
β±€otten β± egacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Fri May 03, 2019 4:53 am

I don't think I've posted here in yearsssss so I'ma do a lil update

1. I had super long waist-length hair until I was almost an adult. I chopped it off to shoulder length and have kept it around there since then, just 'cause its easier to maintain.
2. I only have one pair of jeans that I wear regularly. I got them at Goodwill and since they've been worn before they're really soft n comfy. The other 95% of the time I'm wearing leggings.
3. Summer is my favorite season mostly because I get to wear shorts and tank tops again. I also love being able to go swimming!!! But within a month or two I know I'll be desperate for cool weather again lmao
4. I hate doing laundry and usually put it off until I'm completely running out of clean clothes x_x
5. I've switched majors...3-4 times now. First it was English, then Environmental Studies, then I entertained the idea of doing a veterinary technician program. Now I'm a sociology major and absolutely loving it.
6. I have three birds, all named after fictional characters.
7. All the jobs I've had have been in retail or customer service. I haaaaate it and I'm looking for something in a less service-oriented field.
8. I absolutely love video games but they have to meet very specific standards for me to be interested. I only really like games with VERY strong narratives and good characters. Bonus points if its an RPG. My favorite games are The Last of Us, Mass Effect, Dragon Age: Origins, To The Moon, Red Dead Redemption 2, Legend of Zelda, Fallout: New Vegas and Skyrim.
9. I miss having a dog so, so much. I grew up with dogs and ever since I moved out of my moms place I've desperately wanted my own. I just can't have one right now with school + work + being generally broke and busy.
10. I don't really care about music. I listen to it in the car and think it does amazing things for movies/shows/vid games/what have you but I don't go out of my way to listen to music. I don't have a favorite artist or anything like that.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellebore » Fri May 03, 2019 9:14 am

1.) I have about four different outfits I wear in public simply because they are my favorites: nautical, Mickey Mouse but ''''cool'''', bartender, and comfy. I have lots of other clothes but I wear them at home.
2.) People don't recognize me without a hat so I've used that to my advantage...
3.) but I usually wear a hat in public because for whatever reason, it helps to keep me from getting overwhelmed.
4.) Despite having lots of interests, I am consistent with very few hobbies, and I want to pursue so many careers that I'm not sure which is right.
5.) I have chronic pain and fatigue problems which I often believe is suddenly cured if I go .03 seconds without symptoms.
6.) I love folk music, whether American or of other cultures/languages and love learning about other cultures in general.
7.) I rarely finish books because I get overexcited and try to read up to eight at once, then give up.
8.) I've lately been very interested in my ancestry but it's rather dark and depressing. I'd like to visit their homelands someday--I feel it's right, like a confirmation that the present is better, that the suffering is over and their bloodline can go home in peace.
9.) I hold a symbolic value to lots of things in nature and they become motifs in my thoughts and writing.
10.) I very often dream of saving people. There was a time for many months that was all I dreamed about. I also frequently shapeshift into a bird.
hellebore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mettalphys » Mon May 13, 2019 9:35 pm

1. I eat almost all of my food completely dry without any kind of condiments.
2. I often watch things out of order, and if I get interested in the show, I'll enter the fandom and watch the earlier seasons.
3. I believe in aliens due to the fact that there are millions of stars and planets out there, and there has to be life on at least one of those distant planets.
4. I don't like when people call others out for being perfectionists, as I completely understand why they get OCD about some things.
5. I like a lot of music without knowing a thing about the artists.
6. I usually either go to sleep in whatever I was wearing that day or in my undergarments.
7. I think that sphinx cats are beautiful, there's something about the face along with the lack of hair.
8. I enjoy eating a lot of seafood.
9. There's no such thing as an ugly dog to me, they are all beautiful creatures.
10. My chromebook wallpaper is a piece of fanart of Ken Midori and Wakiya Murasaki from Beyblade Burst.
Mettalphys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitching » Wed May 15, 2019 5:01 pm

1.) I can talk like Stitch from Lilo and Stitch to the point I've fooled Disney employees into thinking I was his Voice Actor.
2.) I can lick my own nose with my tongue.
3.) I've been on a computer since I was 2 1/2 years old.
4.) I am older than google.
5.) I have vivid memories of a life prior to the one I have now.
6.) I collect stamps.
7.) While I dress gothic, my favorite color is actually green.
8.) I have met a LOT of famous people including Avril Lavigne, Carson Daily, Good Charlotte (The entire band), HIM (the entire band), The 69 Eyes (Entire band), Peter Mayhew (He was Chewbacca in Star Wars), The cast of the TV show All my Children, Joey Fatone (*NSYNC), and Frankie Muniz.
9.) I have never traveled outside of the USA (Or to the west coast.)
10.) I sang in Disney World with my High School and got a special medal for doing so.
Image[url=http://tinyurl.com/chickensmoothieigg]Image
Stitching

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 10 weird and random facts about you

Postby pv. » Sun May 19, 2019 12:40 pm

1. my hair used to be down to my bellybutton before i cut it all off
2. my favourite animals are frogs, bats, and cats
3. i'm really sensitive to secondhand embarrassment in tv shows, so if im watching something with a lot of it, i end up pausing it a lot to mentally prepare myself (and also scream)
4. i have loved space and learning about it ever since i was a kid
5. i got glasses when i was 10, but i refused to wear them for 3 years even though i couldnt see anything at school
6. im still unable to go underwater without plugging my nose
7. i LOVE scented candles. i would love to spend hours in a store just smelling all of them
8. i always wear a ring on my left index finger, it makes me a lot less anxious
9. i far prefer animated shows and movies to live action ones
10. i have 2 cats who i love a lot!!
pv.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowmocha » Mon May 20, 2019 12:40 pm

Meowmocha wrote:1. I have a fear of heights and falling.
2. My right eye has a limited range of motion, so if I try to look right, my left eye will turn that way, but my right eye doesn't go past center. In elementary school, I looked forward to new students because they hadn't seen it, so I could freak them out by doing that. (I was a strange child. Come to think of it, I'm still strange.)
3. During childhood, my friends and I would try to catch ladybugs, frogs, and other creatures. The roly poly is the only thing I managed to keep alive. His name was Speedy, and he lived in a salad container from a school lunch for a long while.
4. I've been playing Neopets for over fifteen years.
5. I'm supposed to be beta-reading and revising, but instead I'm procrastinating by writing this post.
6. I just joined this website. Like, today.
7. I'm a writer, and working on a high fantasy series.
8. I'm listening to music right now. (I'm usually listening to music, because I'm addicted to it.)
9. I sometimes do in-home pet-sitting. Makes up for the fact that I can't have pets of my own, because my mother's allergic to animal dander.
10. I might be a tad obsessed with Wales and the Welsh language.

I'm bored, so I'm gonna write more facts.

11. I hate cheese on things like tacos or pizza.
12. Both my parents are right-handed, but my brother and I are left-handed.
13. I feel like I had more ideas of what to put here, up until I went to post a reply. Sort of like what happens sometimes when I decide to write. "Uh, what was I gonna put in this blog post again? Didn't I have clever dialogue for this story?"
14. I have a folder where I keep all my desktop backgrounds, and have it set to display the images in a slideshow. Just checked, and I have 140 images in that folder. And it just keeps growing...
15. Left to my own devices, I often procrastinate washing dishes until I have to do them. Sometimes when pet-sitting at someone's house, I let them pile up in the sink forever. Then I'm doing a week's worth of dishes because I finally ran out of plates.
16. I don't really mind doing laundry, but I'll put it off until I'm out of clean pajamas. It's folding it and putting it away that I hate. Case in point? The basket of clothes in my room that I'm currently ignoring.
17. I kill shoes. And I'm jealous of Mom, because her shoes tend to last a lot longer than mine. I have a pair of dirty, battered tennis shoes, one of which has a hole in them. I've only had them... a year and a half, two years? I really ought to throw them away, since I have new shoes now. If only I could find the motivation to move from this spot...
18. I've never broken a bone.
19. I am not athletically inclined. I catch frisbees with my nose and softballs with my mouth. (there's nothing soft about a softball, whoever named it had a perverse sense of humor)
20. My family is obsessed with 'Gilmore Girls', and we're always quoting it.
21. I'm often thinking of different stuff or remembering things at odd moments, so I'll start randomly laughing for seemingly no reason.
22. I'm the one who will go to an event and hang out with the pets instead of the human beings. Went to a Halloween party once and was sidetracked by a cat that needed petting. Classmates? What are those?
23. When I was little, I couldn't stand to see other kids eat paper. It would make me gag if I watched them.
24. I got so tired of junk calls on my phone, I gave all my contacts a custom ringtone and set the default ringtone to 'no ring'. If I don't know them, my phone doesn't ring. It's so peaceful without Travel Rewards Services, wrong numbers, and those calls where it disconnects once you answer the phone.
Meowmocha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puppybreath » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:06 pm

1. When I used to eat lollipops, I would eat the stick too. I probably still would
2. When I get anxious I read Harry Potter. Works every time
3. My dog has six toes on both of her hind legs
4. I have a deformed foot which grew that way because of my arthritis. I still walk fine on it because it’s mostly my toes
5. I really want some boiled peanuts
6. I’m traveling to Canada for the first time to see family
7. I’m about to go to college for emt training
8. My favorite vacation spot is the beach or camping because I love being in my tent
9. I’ve worn the same pajamas for over a year (I washed them of course)
10. I’ve always had many many pets growing up, and I think that’s why I’m such an animal lover, especially weird pets like tarantulas
Puppybreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:23 pm

ooooh it's been a minute!!
time to update :-)

1) i used to believe that love wasn't real, & people just try to emanate movies
2) i will eat raw, plain honey every chance i get!
3) i get the hiccups on a daily basis
4) when unloading the dishwasher i refuse to do the silverware
5) i drive more than necessary bc i don't know my way around usually
6) until i played okami, i did not enjoy any video games on the wii
7) i have had an undercut for over a year yet my parents haven't noticed
8) the twilight soundtrack invokes emotions i didn't know i had
9) the 1999 version of alice in wonderland is my favorite
10) as i get older, i keep shrinking in shoe size & weight
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇑ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me