♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby tiredofbeingsad » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:10 pm

savageUNICORN wrote:so..... I'm having a hard time figuring our how I actually feel about someone... I really like him, but I can't exactly tell how. I know it's stupid, because I always tell people, "if you like him, you'll know." But I honestly don't know. The problem is I don't think I should like him so............................................................................................ I'm honestly trying to convince myself not to like him, because I know it's not good for me, and he doesn't care about me at all, even if he says he does.

reposting for a response.
Not a cat girl, I just wear cat ears <3
I really like purple and pleated mini skirts
"My darling, poets do not cry, they bleed on paper."

"loving you could be so much fun, if I weren't so blue and you weren't so numb.."
tiredofbeingsad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby julesy » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:13 pm

ʙᴀɴᴅɢᴇᴇᴋᴛᴏᴛʜᴇᴄᴏʀᴇ wrote:So I like this dood. Um for like 2 years now. We always talk over messages and never in real life. I have bad social anxiety, so its hard for me to make the first move. Me and him have a rough history. Like we used to hate each other. A couple months ago we were talking on snapchat. And my friend told him when they were hanging out, that i wanted to date him. Then he told me he had a girlfriend. Which i get that he wouldn’t want to date me. We never talk in real life. And we have nothing in common. But we were talking (on snapchat) and he said if i was going to a thing a mutual friend planned. He said “Hey are you going to the manhunt ____ planned?, if you want me to go I will.” And i asked him if he was going. He said no. So i said i was going, and if he went it would be a plus. So he said sure I’ll go. I never actually asked him to go? Is he sending, like signals or am i making this all up. Pleaze Halp

im not really sure. Him going to the event isnt necessarily a sign, especially since yall never talk irl and he has a girlfriend. I would just wait it out a little longer and see because the situation seems kind of vague right now
⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩

astrology girl, student of the stars
taurus sun, leo moon, gemini rising
microbiology major
lesbian | she/her
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩
julesy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frogpeex » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:21 pm

Social Unicorn wrote:I have a close friend and all the boys fall for her. She claims that she doesn't know, but when she figures out that one likes her she starts flirting with them. I'm stuck with having to watch the whole thing. No one falls for me. I'm left out and it's hurting me. What should I do?
Maggot - I use she/her pronouns
weeb, writer, digital artist

𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰. - 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢

frogpeex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredofbeingsad » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:34 pm

Social Unicorn wrote:
Social Unicorn wrote:I have a close friend and all the boys fall for her. She claims that she doesn't know, but when she figures out that one likes her she starts flirting with them. I'm stuck with having to watch the whole thing. No one falls for me. I'm left out and it's hurting me. What should I do?

Just keep being yourself. Eventually someone will fall for you, and he'll probably be way better than all the guys who like her. And if she does flirt with them, it's probably not because she likes them, but because she's super uncomfortable and doesn't know how to react so she just does the first thing that pops into her head and doesn't even know she's doing it, or she could have already liked the guy, and just didn't have the confidence to flirt with him until she knew he liked her back. But I'm sure there are some pretty amazing guys out there who like you and they're just to shy to say so.

"loving you could be so much fun, if I weren't so blue and you weren't so numb.."
tiredofbeingsad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frogpeex » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:36 pm

savageUNICORN wrote:
Social Unicorn wrote:

Just keep being yourself. Eventually someone will fall for you, and he'll probably be way better than all the guys who like her. And if she does flirt with them, it's probably not because she likes them, but because she's super uncomfortable and doesn't know how to react so she just does the first thing that pops into her head and doesn't even know she's doing it, or she could have already liked the guy, and just didn't have the confidence to flirt with him until she knew he liked her back. But I'm sure there are some pretty amazing guys out there who like you and they're just to shy to say so.

.....savage......i.....it.....oh...nvm....
Maggot - I use she/her pronouns
weeb, writer, digital artist

𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰. - 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢

frogpeex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredofbeingsad » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:39 pm

.....savage......i.....it.....oh...nvm....

I know who you're talking about. I'm really sorry, I don't try to flirt with anyone, and I honestly didn't know I was.

tiredofbeingsad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:54 pm

hello y'all (:
i guess you could say i'm having some boy trouble. i've known this guy (let's call him jack) since a year ago and we met through my best girl friend, hadley. it was my first time hanging out w boys really ( i was super antisocial before i went to hs and got confident) but after awhile i became close w them. the three were jack, david, and sean. i immediately thought jack was cute but since i don't form crushes unless i know their is a 100% chance of me dating them i was in a weird situation in my head. he started dating one of my friends which hurt but i was okay. then they broke up as some of our group disbanded and he started dating my other best girl friend, gabbie. gabbie and i were super close and she knew i liked him too but i encouraged her to go for it. i was happy for them and stopped liking him. i would hang out with the 2 of them. everything was great!

then gabbie and him broke up and i chose gabbie's side because duh she was my best friend. that was until gabbie ghosted me and became my ex bff and then moved away. so there i was, confused. this all happened in february and i didn't talk to jack until april. we started talking a bit / snap chatting. it was nothing big. more recently we've hung out and we're back to being friends. he now has another gf. he always talks to me about their problems and yesterday told me he was going to break up w her. and guess what - HE DIDN'T. this boy is SO confusing.

we'd always play fight and joke around about random crap. plus, he was always so interested in whether or not i had a crush on anyone. don't know if that is relevant.

but now i'm back in that weird stance of i would like him if i could have him - any advice?
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:00 pm

so..someone in my guitar class confessed that he liked me..he is cool and all but liiikkkkeeee. its not that I don't like him..im just stuck on someone else. I like my guy best friend (QueenPebbles93 (my best friend irl) likes him too) but he has a gf. now, this person, lets call him, lucky charms (thats his nickname that I gave him lol), has asked me out before. I said no because I wasn't ready to date and I didn't want to ruin our friendship

and now idddkkkkk what to doooooooo help me please ;^;
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredofbeingsad » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:09 pm

Deku_is_best_boi wrote:so..someone in my guitar class confessed that he liked me..he is cool and all but liiikkkkeeee. its not that I don't like him..im just stuck on someone else. I like my guy best friend (QueenPebbles93 (my best friend irl) likes him too) but he has a gf. now, this person, lets call him, lucky charms (thats his nickname that I gave him lol), has asked me out before. I said no because I wasn't ready to date and I didn't want to ruin our friendship

Just be honest. I know, it's hard, and you really don't want to hurt his feelings, but it's the best thing to do. Maybe drop settle hints that you don't like him. Try talking about how much you like someone else (you don't have to say a name if you don't want to) or talk about how great of a friend he is and how happy you are just being friends.

tiredofbeingsad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:12 pm

savageUNICORN wrote:
Deku_is_best_boi wrote:so..someone in my guitar class confessed that he liked me..he is cool and all but liiikkkkeeee. its not that I don't like him..im just stuck on someone else. I like my guy best friend (QueenPebbles93 (my best friend irl) likes him too) but he has a gf. now, this person, lets call him, lucky charms (thats his nickname that I gave him lol), has asked me out before. I said no because I wasn't ready to date and I didn't want to ruin our friendship

Just be honest. I know, it's hard, and you really don't want to hurt his feelings, but it's the best thing to do. Maybe drop settle hints that you don't like him. Try talking about how much you like someone else (you don't have to say a name if you don't want to) or talk about how great of a friend he is and how happy you are just being friends.

you see..I have told him I like someone else and he said it was ok, and we could remain friends until I figure out my feelings because I DoNt KnOw WhO i LiKe AnYmOOrrrrEEEEEE
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓