♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby scftprk » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:28 pm

apologies. wrote:
anybody that could help me out with this situation ? <3

so I have this one guy friend I’ve gotten close to within like,, 2 months. He and I call for hours on end on the weekends and text quite a bit. We also talk quite a bit at school.

while on calls he and I talk about him coming over to my place to binge movies and shows,, as well as watching shows and movies through face times. he asks me if it’d just be him or if I’d be inviting another one of my guy friends. He says he’d be fine with either options. And I don’t want to make it sound bad or anything,, because we’re way too immature for that type of stuff. But I don’t know what this means? 2 months of knowing each other and he’s comfortable coming over to my place by himself ? I don’t mind inviting him over, and I seriously love how we got so close but I honestly don’t know how the two of us got so close so quickly, and it confuses me too. When on calls he constantly says ‘love you too’ after I insult him or make fun of him,, I say it back as well :’> but, he calls me ‘bro’ and ‘man’, which I seriously don’t mind but when he does it throws me off? Like one second I think he likes me then when he says that I’m like ‘oh,, NEVERMIND. He just likes me like one of his guy friends.’ Which is actually pretty common for me,, I get a long better with guys at my school then I do girls.

okay but while we’re on calls he’s shirtless for more than half of those calls. I don’t really care for it, since I tend to get along with guys well, I’ve gotten use to stuff like that so I don’t freak out or look at it as a sign other than a dude being confident. He brings it up a lot though. When he put a shirt back on and said it was too hot 5 minutes later, I told him to just take it off then and he said ‘aw you would want me to do that,’ while grinning. I just laughed at him and told him to piss off haha

he also gives me his clothes too ? like his shirts and jumpers,, I find it super sweet, actually. We were on a call yesterday and out of nowhere he asks me if I wanted his rugby shirt,, and I said yes. He said he’d give it to me at the end of school as like a Christmas gift djdnsjjddnd aNd then he asks if I wanted a jumper he’s growing out of,, and you know I said yes. It’s super cute but I don’t know if it’s just him being nice or ?

aLSO. he and I are going on this excursion for school which involves a bus,, and while we were on a call he suggested that I sit next to him and use him as a pillow if I wanted. And uh, I said yes, obviously. He also suggested that while we’re on the bus we listen to murder mystery podcasts and stuff,, when I asked him if he cared if other people would find it weird, he just shrugged it off and said he didn’t care. He said if he got on the bus first he’d save me a seat,, and if I did first I better save him a seat. This is in 2 weeks so I guess I’ll update then ?

He also “threatened” to “squeeze” me to death,, he texted me saying that and sent a video of two people in a relationship hugging each other and texted;;
“that’s how I’m gonna snap you in half,, it may look like they’re hugging but that man was just about to break her with his strength. He’s an inspiration to me.”
Our conversations are pretty weird, I love them. But I didn’t really know how to take that haha,, because he sent a video of twO pEoPLE HuGGinG and said he was gonna do that to me?? whenever we’re on calls he constantly says he’s gonna squeeze me to death and like what simdjsmdmfjfn

I constantly bring up using him as a pillow if he ever came over to my place to binge movies,, and he’s perfectly fine with it. He says as long as my parents don’t find it weird he’s okay with it. aLSO. he brings up the fact that he wants to make a good first impression on my parents ? like he doesn’t want to screw up when he meets them,, I don’t know why but I find it cute ;w; ndndfhfhrjdk he also makes fun of me for being single.

I honestly don’t know what’s going on here,, like I think I like him, as in like like, but I’m not sure if he’s sending signals back or not ? he’s super confusing,, he gives mixed signals that’s for sure ;w; he said that he wanted us to stay close friends throughout our lives and I’m down to stay close friends with him. Even if he doesn’t like me back I love having a guy friend that cares about me,, but these signals he’s been giving me has mumbled up my thoughts,, I’m just so confused right now.

If anyone has advice on what signs he’s giving me that’d be great ! <3 I literally can’t tell if he’s just being friendly and being you know,, what a guy friend should be or if there’s more to this

i have many close guy friends but i don’t personally have a relationship like this with any of them. i would say he definitely likes you from 1) wanting you to wear his clothes, guys love that and find it cute when girls wear their things, and 2) wanting to make a good impression on your parents. i think this means that he wants them to trust him with you, possibly if you guys ever become a thing? because i’m pretty sure this guy likes you. and also with all the using each other as a pillow stuff, guy friends aren’t usually up to much pda with their girl friends unless it’s like teasing or play fighting, so this kinda cuddle-related thing might be a tell tale sign he likes you. that’s at least what i think :)
scftprk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredofbeingsad » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:41 pm

scftprk wrote:
apologies. wrote:
anybody that could help me out with this situation ? <3

so I have this one guy friend I’ve gotten close to within like,, 2 months. He and I call for hours on end on the weekends and text quite a bit. We also talk quite a bit at school.

while on calls he and I talk about him coming over to my place to binge movies and shows,, as well as watching shows and movies through face times. he asks me if it’d just be him or if I’d be inviting another one of my guy friends. He says he’d be fine with either options. And I don’t want to make it sound bad or anything,, because we’re way too immature for that type of stuff. But I don’t know what this means? 2 months of knowing each other and he’s comfortable coming over to my place by himself ? I don’t mind inviting him over, and I seriously love how we got so close but I honestly don’t know how the two of us got so close so quickly, and it confuses me too. When on calls he constantly says ‘love you too’ after I insult him or make fun of him,, I say it back as well :’> but, he calls me ‘bro’ and ‘man’, which I seriously don’t mind but when he does it throws me off? Like one second I think he likes me then when he says that I’m like ‘oh,, NEVERMIND. He just likes me like one of his guy friends.’ Which is actually pretty common for me,, I get a long better with guys at my school then I do girls.

okay but while we’re on calls he’s shirtless for more than half of those calls. I don’t really care for it, since I tend to get along with guys well, I’ve gotten use to stuff like that so I don’t freak out or look at it as a sign other than a dude being confident. He brings it up a lot though. When he put a shirt back on and said it was too hot 5 minutes later, I told him to just take it off then and he said ‘aw you would want me to do that,’ while grinning. I just laughed at him and told him to piss off haha

he also gives me his clothes too ? like his shirts and jumpers,, I find it super sweet, actually. We were on a call yesterday and out of nowhere he asks me if I wanted his rugby shirt,, and I said yes. He said he’d give it to me at the end of school as like a Christmas gift djdnsjjddnd aNd then he asks if I wanted a jumper he’s growing out of,, and you know I said yes. It’s super cute but I don’t know if it’s just him being nice or ?

aLSO. he and I are going on this excursion for school which involves a bus,, and while we were on a call he suggested that I sit next to him and use him as a pillow if I wanted. And uh, I said yes, obviously. He also suggested that while we’re on the bus we listen to murder mystery podcasts and stuff,, when I asked him if he cared if other people would find it weird, he just shrugged it off and said he didn’t care. He said if he got on the bus first he’d save me a seat,, and if I did first I better save him a seat. This is in 2 weeks so I guess I’ll update then ?

He also “threatened” to “squeeze” me to death,, he texted me saying that and sent a video of two people in a relationship hugging each other and texted;;
“that’s how I’m gonna snap you in half,, it may look like they’re hugging but that man was just about to break her with his strength. He’s an inspiration to me.”
Our conversations are pretty weird, I love them. But I didn’t really know how to take that haha,, because he sent a video of twO pEoPLE HuGGinG and said he was gonna do that to me?? whenever we’re on calls he constantly says he’s gonna squeeze me to death and like what simdjsmdmfjfn

I constantly bring up using him as a pillow if he ever came over to my place to binge movies,, and he’s perfectly fine with it. He says as long as my parents don’t find it weird he’s okay with it. aLSO. he brings up the fact that he wants to make a good first impression on my parents ? like he doesn’t want to screw up when he meets them,, I don’t know why but I find it cute ;w; ndndfhfhrjdk he also makes fun of me for being single.

I honestly don’t know what’s going on here,, like I think I like him, as in like like, but I’m not sure if he’s sending signals back or not ? he’s super confusing,, he gives mixed signals that’s for sure ;w; he said that he wanted us to stay close friends throughout our lives and I’m down to stay close friends with him. Even if he doesn’t like me back I love having a guy friend that cares about me,, but these signals he’s been giving me has mumbled up my thoughts,, I’m just so confused right now.

If anyone has advice on what signs he’s giving me that’d be great ! <3 I literally can’t tell if he’s just being friendly and being you know,, what a guy friend should be or if there’s more to this

i have many close guy friends but i don’t personally have a relationship like this with any of them. i would say he definitely likes you from 1) wanting you to wear his clothes, guys love that and find it cute when girls wear their things, and 2) wanting to make a good impression on your parents. i think this means that he wants them to trust him with you, possibly if you guys ever become a thing? because i’m pretty sure this guy likes you. and also with all the using each other as a pillow stuff, guy friends aren’t usually up to much pda with their girl friends unless it’s like teasing or play fighting, so this kinda cuddle-related thing might be a tell tale sign he likes you. that’s at least what i think :)

I get this, all of my closest friends are boys (besides my BFF) and sometimes it's hard, especially when they act weird or decide they like you. I'd say he deffenitely likes you though, but it's okay. Just because he likes you doesn't mean you guys can't just be friends. And it's okay if you like him back. If he starts to make you uncomfortable or does something you're not okay with, don't let him do it, and make sure he knows. And, if he keeps doing it, make sure you let someone else know. If he is trying to get you alone or something and you're not okay with it, just try to casually direct yourself into a different area with more people. I'm defenitly not saying that he's untrustworthy, and some guys do just have a different type of personality, but be careful, and if you do like him, that's okay too.
Not a cat girl, I just wear cat ears <3
I really like purple and pleated mini skirts
"My darling, poets do not cry, they bleed on paper."

"loving you could be so much fun, if I weren't so blue and you weren't so numb.."
tiredofbeingsad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tesla nova » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:53 pm

zoo wee mama wrote:idk if this is the right thread for this but i think it fits into the "crushes" category

so there's this guy i'm sort of friends/acquaintances with. he's super cool and fun to be around. he's been hinting towards having a crush on me for a while now but i don't like guys. i know this is a really common question but how do i reject him without hurting him?

repost bc i still have no idea what to do

jeremy he/him
listo
goober

tesla nova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pet sematary. » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:58 pm

Yesterday was my boyfriend and I's third month anniversary. We are really close, like best friends, we tell each other everything, and we are very open, and hang out a lot. We haven't even kissed yet, and my friends think that's crazy, and I even think it's crazy, because my personality is very wild, I love parties, all of that. I haven't even had my first kiss yet, and neither has he. We are each others first relationship, and he doesn't really know what to do, while I sort of have a grasp on relationships. I really want to kiss him, but I'm nervous, and I don't know when the right time is. Any tips?
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ☺ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
"She's a confirmed ghost story, and horror film addict."
she/her | Stephen King lover.
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ☺ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

pet sematary.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Plague. » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:07 pm

Last edited by The Plague. on Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mods:
I'm not active, however I often gift people I know, or don't.
I trade my irls unfairly
The Plague.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredofbeingsad » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:10 pm

zoo wee mama wrote:
zoo wee mama wrote:idk if this is the right thread for this but i think it fits into the "crushes" category

so there's this guy i'm sort of friends/acquaintances with. he's super cool and fun to be around. he's been hinting towards having a crush on me for a while now but i don't like guys. i know this is a really common question but how do i reject him without hurting him?

I know it'll be hard, but just tell him the truth, it will be hard but he'll understand, and he wont be upset at you.
Not a cat girl, I just wear cat ears <3
I really like purple and pleated mini skirts
"My darling, poets do not cry, they bleed on paper."

"loving you could be so much fun, if I weren't so blue and you weren't so numb.."
tiredofbeingsad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:13 pm

So I've been in "relationships" before with boys, 2 of them. but like I don't think I actually liked them, you know. One I was just interested in wanting to BE in a relationship, I dumped him after 5 days, and the other I think was just peer pressure.
But now there's this girl in my class and like I can't tell if I just really like her as a friend or if I actually have a crush on her. I don't even know if I'm aero (I'm 100% ace at least, but I may be panromantic (or homoromantic for that matter) I don't want to bring up me liking her in fear of ruining our friendship (I know she's into girls so It's not that part)
I just needed to kinda rant and this seemed like a good place to do it.
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:27 pm

Carroll Shelby wrote:
Hello! I posted awhile ago (probably 1-2 years ago tbh), and this just popped up in my post area, which got me thinking about a guy I like. He's really funny, and kinda cute, and we're totally into the same things. I can't tell if he likes me or not, and I'm afraid to ask cause we haven't know each other for super long, since Halloween. I've only seen him face-to-face about three times, as well. We go to different schools, and he has a real hard time going anywhere cause his parents seem super controlling. We talk a lot, and when we do it's for at least three hours. The topics go all over the place, and we do play silly games like 'never have I ever', '20 questions', 'two truths and a lie', 'would you rather', and other stuff like that. I feel like he's kind of hinted at liking me, but I'm really bad at social interactions so yeah. I know in 20 questions he asked me if I'd ever been in a relationship, and I answered truthfully (no, I haven't been), and then earlier tonight when we were playing would you rather, he asked if I'd rather go out with my crush or do something else, and so I answered truthfully. We've talked about celeb crushes and whatnot together, and I know for a fact he's straight, which according to my sister is always a good thing to know. I just don't really know how to approach this topic with him, and I also don't know if he asked me out? I think he might have, but I'm not too sure. There's a movie that I saw on opening night with my family, then we're going to go see it next weekend together, so yeah. Thank you for any and all help on this matter!

TLTR: I have a crush on a guy, idk if he likes me back, he's asked me about my relationships status, we're going to a movie. IDK if he's asking me out.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flustered » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:31 pm

zoo wee mama wrote:

honestly just tell him that you aren't interested in guys?
don't be blunt if you aren't comfortable, but that's what i would do
flustered

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:34 pm

so uh.. I like this dude right? but he has a gf. he knows I like him. he has asked me out before..but he is leaving for college next year and he is like my best friend and if we got together (after he breaks up with his current gf, if he does) I wouldn't want to ruin the friendship we have :(

idk what to do and its really bothering me. help.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓