TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby ashton. » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:43 pm

i really wish i had friends i could depend on, be myself around, talk to about anything, etc. etc.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x░░░ I KNOW MY VALUE ░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░ ANYONE ELSE'S
░░░░░░ x ▬▬ OPINION ▬▬
░░░░░░ [ ash | she/her | gay | may sixth ]
░░░░░░ [ about me | bestest frienddd <3 ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D O E S N ' T ▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
[ absolutely in love with peggy carter aa ]
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ M A T T E R
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:26 pm

What did I do to deserve this.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby critter » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:03 pm

I'm so messed up.
My best friend lives three houses down,... yet I feel so alone.
everything i feel is pathetic compared to other's but I feel like I'm choking on air. nothing is there but i cant breathe, my mind is so hateful towards me.
I talked to a professional online about everything and they said I'm dealing with the pain well, but what I have is severe and I should get help but I'm so afraid to tell my parents because of their beliefs.

everything is collapsing and i feel hopeless. I'm doing nothing but taking up space on a dying rock.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm chasing my dreams,
catch you on the flip side <3
last checked 1/15/23
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:29 pm

still an idiot lol
i can't believe the things coming from his mouth
he says he's changed, but like,,, can i believe that???
is it true ???

we have so much in common and we get along really well
but he left last time and gave me no warning and it hurt
i refuse to be naive again
i just don't understand what he's trying to do??
like idk man

this is why i don't allow myself to catch feelings because i can't trust anyone
i don't even rlly want a relationship i'm not in the right place rn for that

side note completely unrelated;
finally bought a necklace urn to put some of my passed best friend's ashes in.
it's really lovely, but i'm sad because i know this is final and this is closure i guess
if you want to view it (i doubt anyone does lol here it is though)
i guess i'm glad that i got something i like and am finally getting some of his ashes because i didn't think i was going to
but i really don't want this to be final
life sux ya'll
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:43 pm

◤_________________________________________________________◥
If anyone needs to talk/vent, feel free to send me a PM!!♥♥
I'll reply as soon as possible! ♥♥

Also, have this cute puppy video that always makes me smile:
Click for barks!
♥♥♥
◣_____________________________________________________________________◢
Nina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:10 am

Don't tell me not to slam my door. Would you rather have my anger be taken out on you or something inanimate?
    And new flash mother, the time has literally changed. it's not 7 in the morning.

I'm done. I need out of this house before I lose my god forsaken mind
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mean&gay » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:40 am

this is so stupid but i'm genuinely getting really angry with my school and it's rules. as y'all prolly know, british schools have uniforms. and that would all be fine, if it weren't so damn stressful.

my school cares more about what you wear than how much progress you're making academically, i swear. i get in more trouble over wearing the wrong coloured socks than i do over forgetting the damn alphabet.

so, i wear my shirt untucked, yeah ?? one, because it's comfortable, and two, it makes my chest looks flatter than when it's tucked in. and everybody wears their shirts untucked at lunch. and this woman, i dont even know who she is, came up to me at lunch today and shes like 'hello young lady i need word'. so i'm already ready to jump into oncoming traffic. and i already know it's about my shirt because she's mentioned it before. and she's like 'if i see it untucked anymore, you're going on report'. and i'm like hun you should be reporting the racist kids and the kids who bring knives into school and the kids who are suffering from serious mental health issues, not some gay boy with his shirt hanging out. i didnt say that, but i was thinking it.

the issue with tucking my shirt in is; as i said, it makes me feel less dysphoric when i have it untucked, because it makes me less aware of my chest. and when i do have it tucked in, i'm more focused on when i can untuck it than i am on what i'm supposed to be doing i.e learning how to WRITE. like holy cow.

idk if my point is getting across. this is such a first world problem but like it's genuinely causing me pain. like i'm crying right now. oof, i'm really petty but someone humour me i beg. let us rant about pointless rules or sommut.
mean&gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Friendlypotatoe » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:18 am

I am so sorry to hear about all of this you guys!!! I am going to try to help you all feel better but it may take some time of e to get back to you. If you want someone to talk to about anything at all, please don't hesitate to pm me or even post on one of my threads! I'm also sorry that I haven't been as active on here as I used to be! I just haven't had time but I will definitely try even harder now that the beloved fika is taking a break!!!

silver jingle wrote:I'm so messed up.
My best friend lives three houses down,... yet I feel so alone.
everything i feel is pathetic compared to other's but I feel like I'm choking on air. nothing is there but i cant breathe, my mind is so hateful towards me.
I talked to a professional online about everything and they said I'm dealing with the pain well, but what I have is severe and I should get help but I'm so afraid to tell my parents because of their beliefs.

everything is collapsing and i feel hopeless. I'm doing nothing but taking up space on a dying rock.

I'm so sorry to hear that!!!!!!! That's horrible that you feel this way! It must be incredibly frustrating to be going through all of this especially when you know that your friend is so close by! You are not messed up at all!!! There are so many people who I know would jump at the chance to be friends with you (including me) and so many people going through the exact same thing as you! One of my best friends is always co.paring herself to me and my other best friend and that leads to so much self doubt and her feeling so alone!! What helps me avoid doing this is thinking about all of my accomplishments and how many times my friend have helped me! This helps me feel less alone and helps me feel like I am not a failure or a waste of space but I instead was put on this earth for a reason! This is another reason why it makes me so happy to help you guys feel better because I feel like it gives me a purpose to be on here!! Don't he afraid to tell your parents at all! No matter what they believe, I know they will be willing to forget all of that to help you out!! If it helps, you can message me or post on here right before and after you talk to them! It will be like having someone right there with you to support you! Just please always know that there is always someone here to help you! You are never alone so please never forget that!!!!!

sixx. wrote:still an idiot lol
i can't believe the things coming from his mouth
he says he's changed, but like,,, can i believe that???
is it true ???

we have so much in common and we get along really well
but he left last time and gave me no warning and it hurt
i refuse to be naive again
i just don't understand what he's trying to do??
like idk man

this is why i don't allow myself to catch feelings because i can't trust anyone
i don't even rlly want a relationship i'm not in the right place rn for that

side note completely unrelated;
finally bought a necklace urn to put some of my passed best friend's ashes in.
it's really lovely, but i'm sad because i know this is final and this is closure i guess
if you want to view it (i doubt anyone does lol here it is though)
i guess i'm glad that i got something i like and am finally getting some of his ashes because i didn't think i was going to
but i really don't want this to be final
life sux ya'll

That is horrible! He sound a amazing and like a jerk all at the same time and it is definitely good that you are able to maintain a tough skin while you are around him. There is no reason why he should have left such an amazing person like you!!!!! Not all people are anythung like him though! Please don't shut out all love from your life! You deserve all of the love that this world can give you and believe me when I say that is a crazy amount of love!!!!! Somewhere out there is the perfect person for you! Someone who will never leave you. Someone who will always be there for you. Someone you can talk to about anything and they won't be mad or angry or judge you!!!!! It's totally okay if you aren't ready for anything right now but please don't ever be afraid to let in some love!!!

The necklace is absolutely beautiful!!!! I love the twisted design that almost resembles the winding branches binding you to your friend for life!!! I'm so so so so so sorry about your friend! At least he is out of this cruel and sometimes horrible world and into a much better one!!!!! He will always be in your memory and ours! That necklace will make you feel like you are always with him and he is always with you! Life totally sucks and this totally isn't final! It is just another step in life!!!!! He knows you love him!!! I love you and if you ever need anything done hesitate to message me!! I love you!!!!!

isabelle. wrote:
    Don't tell me not to slam my door. Would you rather have my anger be taken out on you or something inanimate?
    And new flash mother, the time has literally changed. it's not 7 in the morning.

I'm done. I need out of this house before I lose my god forsaken mind

That's so annoying! I've definitely been there!!!!😡 They always say that you have a right to your own opinion and they are allowed to be mad and do whatever they need to get their anger out bit you cant?!?! How is that fair?!?! Just because they are older!!!!! It sucks!!!!!! It's so horrible that you have to go through all of this!!! I'm sure your mother is just suo er stressed out about something and wants to make sure that you are able to maintain your anger. I know my mom just would tell at me for slamming my door because she didn't want me to feel like that wasn't enough and start hurting others. She wanted to teach me to take out my anger in a more peaceful way (it still isn't working but I am working on it). Ranting in here is a perfect way to get out all of those feelin s while still stayin safe and keeping iyher people safe! You can get out all of your feelings and not make anyone angry with you! It's also a great place to find people going through the same thing as you!!!! Just stay as strong as you can! It's moments like these that make you even stronger!!!

mean&gay wrote:
    this is so stupid but i'm genuinely getting really angry with my school and it's rules. as y'all prolly know, british schools have uniforms. and that would all be fine, if it weren't so damn stressful.

my school cares more about what you wear than how much progress you're making academically, i swear. i get in more trouble over wearing the wrong coloured socks than i do over forgetting the damn alphabet.

so, i wear my shirt untucked, yeah ?? one, because it's comfortable, and two, it makes my chest looks flatter than when it's tucked in. and everybody wears their shirts untucked at lunch. and this woman, i dont even know who she is, came up to me at lunch today and shes like 'hello young lady i need word'. so i'm already ready to jump into oncoming traffic. and i already know it's about my shirt because she's mentioned it before. and she's like 'if i see it untucked anymore, you're going on report'. and i'm like hun you should be reporting the racist kids and the kids who bring knives into school and the kids who are suffering from serious mental health issues, not some gay boy with his shirt hanging out. i didnt say that, but i was thinking it.

the issue with tucking my shirt in is; as i said, it makes me feel less dysphoric when i have it untucked, because it makes me less aware of my chest. and when i do have it tucked in, i'm more focused on when i can untuck it than i am on what i'm supposed to be doing i.e learning how to WRITE. like holy cow.

idk if my point is getting across. this is such a first world problem but like it's genuinely causing me pain. like i'm crying right now. oof, i'm really petty but someone humour me i beg. let us rant about pointless rules or sommut.

Ugh!! School rules honestly suck and are so stupid when it comes to dress code. Like seriously? I come to school to learn not be lectured on what I wear! I mean everyone does it so why are you singling me out?!?! It's so pointless because doing this makes me lose my focus for the rest of the freaking day and you don't even care of i know what I should in school?! Not everyone is comfortable in whay you make us wear so why are you forcing thus on us?!?!? It sucks!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could snap my fingers and make these rules disappear or at least make them a little looser!!! It would make things so much better and easier! The good thing is you wi be out of that school on at the most a few years dependon on what grade you are on and then you will be able to wear whatever the heck you want every day!!!!! Plus at least you can wear what you want on Saturdays!!!! If you ever need a ranting buddy, I would be more than happy to vent with you!!!

Spearow wrote:
      Feeling sad, wish I knew why my friend just wakes up angry at me. How you gonna treat me like trash when I gave you something of mine yesterday to help you out.

I don’t know. I just feel so lost and no one is there for me.

People can just be moody honestly. A lot of times, people are jeoulus and even if you didn't do anything wrong at all they find the tiniest and stupidest reason to hate you! It's so annoying but honestly, it is their loss!!!! I also hate it when p eopel are just nice it you when they want something and after you give it to them, they just start to hate you!!!!! It is so annoying!!!!!! I'm so so so sorry that you feel this way! I promise that no matter what happens, I will be there for you. Your friend may not be there for you right now but I will be here for you so please never forget that! I know I am just alive and in your life through a screen but please not let that prevent you from talking to me or thinking about me as a friend!!!! I love you even if we don't know each other very well. Do not forget how amazing and loved you are!!!💖💖💖

yondu wrote:
        __
        i am just absolutely exhausted. school and
        work and just life in general has been so damn
        tiring lately. i can't remember the last time i
        haven't woken up feeling just overall completely
        drained. i can't wait to graduate and be done
        with school. i'm just so physically and mentally
        exhausted

Oh no!!!! That's horrible!!!!!! Im so sorry!!! It can be so tiring and stressful and you must feel like the work load never ends! Honestly the best thing you can do is set aside time to relax. No matter what you have Left to do, always set aside at least half an hour just to relax or do something you love. It will make you much more productive when you actually are doing something you need to get done and you won't eel as exhausted or stressed! It should lift a whole weight off of your shoulders! Or even if you don't set aside a full half hour, take mini breaks in between your work load to relax or just chill! You must have a crazy amount of things to do and I'm so sorry!!!!!! That really sucks!!! I know how it feels to be so drained! Today I even had to stay home because I felt like I was going to throw up from exhaustion!!!! Just take a break sometimes! I promise it will help!!!!!💖💖💖

taffydilla. wrote:
can someone just send me some kind words? I really need them...

You are amazing! I am not just saying that because You asked but I truly mean that. You are so strong and even though you are upset, you still act as if you are okay to make sure others don't suffer from it! I absolutely love your avatar and signature and stamp collection especially since pink is my favorite color of all time!!!!! Your username is really amazing too!!!!! I wish I could say even more amazing things than that because I k ow in my heart of hearts that you are so kind and smart and beautiful and just amazing!!!!!!!!! Love you like crazy!!!!💖💖💖
Last edited by Friendlypotatoe on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Potato
Friendlypotatoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:15 am

Feeling sad, wish I knew why my friend just wakes up angry at me. How you gonna treat me like trash when I gave you something of mine yesterday to help you out.

I don’t know. I just feel so lost and no one is there for me.
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taffy; » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:38 am

can someone just send me some kind words? I really need them...
taffy;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me