TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:53 pm

So I'm feeling really anxious of late. It's finally hit me that my mother is having major surgery on Wednesday and I'm so scared for her because if something goes wrong it could mean really bad things. She's been really stressed out about it and it just makes me feel worse and worse because I never know what to say or do because I'm really scared about it. I know I shouldn't worry much but I can't help it
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:56 pm

Ploegy wrote:
So I'm feeling really anxious of late. It's finally hit me that my mother is having major surgery on Wednesday and I'm so scared for her because if something goes wrong it could mean really bad things. She's been really stressed out about it and it just makes me feel worse and worse because I never know what to say or do because I'm really scared about it. I know I shouldn't worry much but I can't help it

I'm really sorry you're going through this, it sounds super tough. Your worries and fears are totally valid. Wishing you and your mom all the best, I hope the surgery goes well <3
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellebore » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:01 pm

I've been feeling fine and now I'm not. I'll never accomplish anything in life and never have. I don't possess anything it takes. I can't do anything I want. I can't care enough, motivate myself, nor energize myself--depression. I can't stay happy. I just feel miserable, incapable, and like I'll never amount to anything. I'm not anything. I won't become anything. Now that my main concern is back to "never amounting to anything," rather than enjoying beauty, my state is clear. Forget a garden. Forget my dreams--even remembering them, I screw them up. Forget everything. I'm just sad and empty and fatigued and dead. I can't tell if I want more to cry, scream, sleep, or fade from existence.
Edit: Never mind, sorry, I just found how many people actually love and appreciate my existence and I might be crying a little but it's okay, I'm just tired and very grateful. It has nothing to do with what I was ranting about but it always feels good when people you don't know appreciate you
CHARACTER CLEAROUT
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Please let me know if I overpay a lot in trades!! I probably don't know!
Only returning for trades
Chronically ill but sword in hand
Armed but warm-hearted

xxxxxxx about | my : sweets
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
playing HZD between naps ██████★
bats | flowers | moths ★█████
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hellebore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tea » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:37 pm

Pyjaks wrote:
Undyne. wrote:
im afraid we may have to break up if he moves bc i can't handle long distance

I'm sorry :( that sounds like a really tough spot to be in. But ultimately I know you'll make the best decision for you. I'm here for you if you ever need to rant/vent/whatever about it <3

i second that! if it's meant to be, it will work out. don't stress about it too much, live day-by-day and enjoy life as it comes.

aaaaa

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

sweet tea , hway
she/her , biology student

tea connoisseur
dog-obsessed
gym nut
sweet tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - Alice - » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:41 pm

Well. I feel like my existence is currently meaningless. My boyfriend would rather spend time with my best friend. Its probably because she is more attractive then me... I just feel worthless. Lots of things going on which I can't even write on this because its that bad. A pm would be amazing. But it doesn't really matter. I don't really matter.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
hey everyone! I am slowly quitting chicken smoothie [something
I've been saying for the last 3years pff]
and am slowly trading
everything for art or ocs! your welcome to dm me for art or oc
sales but I also have forums linked to below with all info :3

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
- Alice -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampz » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:55 am

removed
Last edited by vampz on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blue - she/her
currently a wip!
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puckleberry » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:39 am

Ok guys, ready for a HUGE vent? Yes? LETS GO

On a game i love called Pony Town, my Oc, Collin, had no friends. usually hung out with fellow hamiltrash. Until i met a guy named Tombstone. Collin and Tombstone became good friends, but Tomb was a man of many... lovers. One day, i started to feel... strange around him. I had fallen in love. A friend of mine in-game, Bliss, became my wingwoman, and i won him over. Everything was good that day forward, until i met HER. A changeling named Katie. Apparently she was tomb's favorite person in the entire world. i was heartbroken. he apologized, but i never let go of that moment. It was fine for a bit, i still got jealous every now and then. I then met DUSK. He had adopted a child without telling me! (still talking in-game) And i was then turned FEMALE just to feed her. a week or two later, she ran off. Tomb punished ME. ME! It was all fine... until he said what killed me.

My love was never for you.

My entire world fell apart. nothing could ever repair me. Something cracked. I wanted to kill him. until he told me... he had worded it wrong... I didn't believe him. It made sense. He would always rather kiss or "love" someone else. Until now. I found out he had a freaking "wife". And they were having a baby. I snapped. I almost killed him. I had no choice. I left him. We agreed to be friends, but everyone on his side hates my guts... and i can't do anything about it, but... it's hard to roleplay well if everyone is hissing or trying to axe your face off every 5 seconds. But all i've ever wanted is a true, 1 on 1 relationship. without anyone in the middle. Can anyone...

Help?

o, swear not by the moon!

hi there. my name's puck. he/him.

i like nature, classical literature, comics of all shapes and sizes, and cartoons

please perceive me
puckleberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:52 am

So my family is moving. Most of the furniture except for a table and beds was cleared out Saturday. Yesterday my mother and I spent legitimately the entire day cleaning everything we could. From 8 to 6 doing nothing but scrubbing, vacuuming, sweeping, everything you could think to do in a large house; there's still a lot left.
      My brother, on the other hand, was camping with his troop. Now he claims he's too tired to work, and hasn't bothered to lift a finger today unless explicitly told to do something-- and he did those things poorly.
      And now, he's pouting because the spoiled little brat doesn't get to go play Airsoft with his friends.
      Well, guess what. I don't get to see any of my friends, and I haven't seen any of them since Winter Break since my college is really far away from here. When we move tomorrow, I won't get to see them again, period, because when am I going to come back here considering I'm at school most of the year? There's still a ton of cleaning left to do, more than my mom and I can manage to finish today; we'll need to get up early to do the rest of it tomorrow without his help. And he cannot be bothered to do anything because he is the most selfish little prick I've ever met. No one else matters so long as he gets to have fun. After having fun camping since Thursday while my mom and I were managing movers, driving the cats to the place we're boarding them, cleaning everything in sight, and hardly sitting down for anything except quick meals, he does not get to take the rest of the day off to go have more fun.
      Honestly I know this is stupid, but I am sweaty and exhausted and its only 1 and if he's going to get the rest of the day off to go play with his friend I am going to lose it.

mod of the caaa │ graduate student │ lesbian │ she/her
entomology | equestrian | artist | bone and fossil collector | gamer | dnd mini painter
art above by Y00NS │ avatar by MrBoodle
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:23 am

why do people always just assume things. why do people always assume things and then attack me over what they assumed was true, when it isn't. why do they attack me for essentially no reason. why can i not post or say anything anywhere without someone voicing an unasked for opinion about how wrong i am. i did not ask for your rude opinion about me, if you don't like what i post or vent about, just leave me alone. i did not in any way ask for you to say anything.
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me