TheComfortCorner | V.9

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Postby SurgeFire » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:15 pm

god nobody tells me ANYTHING and you wonder why i do so badly, i hate being left in the dark, damn it !!
i am just useless !
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.9

Postby swampfiend » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:50 pm

i enabled my friend's controlling behavior over his boyfriend, and his boyfriend is one of my best friends in the world, and now i'm on pins and needles trying to find a chance to confront him about it
i struggle a lot with making other people's problems my own. but it's one of my best friends, and his boyfriend has him on this crazy tight leash that no person can thrive under! :(
hey im izzie and i like drawing
they/them - lizard enthusiast

i'm in a million AP classes, so i'm not super active ^-^''
swampfiend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:26 pm

i'm literally so close to just coming out to my entire family and straight up telling them that they can either respect me or get the hell out of my life. i'm so sick of living like this and i honestly don't even care about what they might think of my anymore. i've finally come to terms with the fact that anyone who truly loves me will love me regardless, and anyone else isn't worth my time and doesn't deserve to be in my life. my biggest fear was what my parents would think, because without them i really wouldn't have anyone. but i came out to my mom months ago and it went a lot better than expected. we haven't spoke about it since, but just having her reassure me that she really would always love and support me has has helped so much. honestly now the thing that's stressing me out the most is just how much trouble it would be to have to go over the same thing over and over with different people. idk, i'm probably just gonna come out to my dad finally, and then not go out of my way to tell everyone else, just let it come up whenever it does. i'm mentally exhausted just thinking about answering the same questions over and over and hearing the same transphobic comments a thousand times.
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ferretjuice » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:24 pm

so stupid but sad and just frustrated need to get it out!
    have really bad sensory issues, getting sensory overloads very often. my favourite coping toy which was a glowing pillow pet (a glow pet) broke after years. the lights and the pillow pet in general saved me from panic attacks and brought me out of overload quickly and helped me with my sleep trauma.
    pillow pets now no longer make the glow pets!! the only ones i can find are from america on ebay which to get to australia is A LOT of money in shipping :(

edit for anyone who cares HAHAH my dad very kindly bought me one despite the money as he saw how upset i was ;u;
Last edited by ferretjuice on Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ferretjuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goddess Freya » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:37 pm

Recently diagnosed with autism after a death in my immediate family. Things have been hectic. Going through stuff and getting ready to move from one part of america to the other in 11 days. Needless to say I am on a major sensory overload. The constant reminder of items needing shipped and of the weight limits of bags etc. Im so stressed.
Goddess Freya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lux lisbon » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:33 pm

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH. You've trapped me
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amaoretto » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:36 pm

empty
i am just a shell

i look in the mirror and dont recognize myself
i put on clothes and i hate what they make me look like
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ama | adult | art shop | th
commissions: ✔ PMs: ✔
looking to trade for ALL
pets adopted 7/24
art by tsu-bear

amaoretto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samm. » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:10 pm

i thought i just made a new online friend but it turns out they're 7 years younger than me and i don't think i can, in good conscious, keep in contact with them now that i know. it just feels too weird, like i'm doing something wrong just by talking with them. all i can think about is if their parents go through their phone, they're gonna wonder why the heck their kid is talking to an adult, even if literally all we talk about is anime and among us =/

making friends is hard 😔

╔════════════════════════════╗
elliot / ellie, or sam | genderfluid | he/they
single | polyromantic demisexual | polyam
omnist | covenless witch | scorpio / ox
infp-t | chaotic good | poet | listo

╚════════════════════════════╝

samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:56 am

omg i'm kinda amused kinda want to cry and a lot in pain. i'm at the doctor and they just gave me this medicine in the form of a shot and it hurt so bad (not the shot) the medicine is like burning me and they're like

"Just take a seat for a few minutes since you've never had this."

just sitting here chilling waiting to see if i have an allergic reaction asdfghjkl;' i hurt so much i hope it helps. when I'm in a lot of pain i get really frustrated and i'm pretty sure i'm going to ugly cry when i get in my car because i'm so sick of it and then i have to go pick up more medicine from the pharmacy. i just want to not hurt xc

i'm so hungry and i can't eat anything, and i taste blood in my mouth. i hate everything

i wanna call off work tonight

edit; i'm home now. feeling insanely nauseous. medicine helping with pain but making me sick. really want to call off work because i don't feel good and i'm anxious but i feel guilty about it, and i need the money. so probably going to go to work sick. sad
Last edited by Spearow on Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vulpes vulpes » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:11 am

this year has been so hard for me and to top it all off, i just tested positive for covid. i’ve completely lost my sense of smell and taste and i’m worried about it not coming back. not being able to smell or taste anything is so awful, you don’t realize how much it effects your life until it’s gone. school is stressing me out so much and not being able to go is putting me more behind, and it’s only the beginning of the year. i have no motivation for anything, and i just feel really alone. everyday it seems i’m only looking forward to being asleep

Image she/her
Image real emo enthusiast
vulpes vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me