♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby ~IronRose~ » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:57 pm

6sammie6 wrote:
~IronRose~ wrote:Backstory:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for just under 3 months, we have known each other for 6 months
We are saying I love you
We have made future plans about moving in
We are both adults
He lives with his parents
His parents are Christian and Conservative
His parents do not allow him to spend the night with me even though we are both adults
He does not have a job
He does not have a car
I pay for all the dates
He lives 45 minutes away (I am in my car more than I am at home)
I am in college full time and I have a part time job

I don't know if I'm getting upset about him moving for nothing but I feel like he tries so hard to please everyone but me.

Honestly...I think you should break up with him. There's lots of great guys out there who have jobs and cars and don't have super controlling parents. It doesn't sound like he's making you happy. And it doesn't sound like he's making any attempt to improve the situation. You deserve a boyfriend who cares about your needs and won't ditch you when you're sick.

He dumped me :lol: :lol: :lol:
Live by the Sword
~IronRose~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

!

Postby paevent » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:45 pm

popping back in to vent a bit and possibly being paranoid lmao still tryna get rid of this guy that likes me also other stuff ummm

SO
    1. had to sit by “guy that likes me” for 30 mins straight, not saying a word. now I gotta deal with him following me around bc I still haven’t told him I don’t like him, for the second time. one day, ill have the courage to say no. again. one day. hopefully this week. he also brushed his arm/hand on my back when we were sitting many times not sure if he did it by accident or if ppl always do that but that left a scar for my paranoid mind ;_;
    2. on a different note im in love with “popular dude ive never seen before”, he always has a mint and sighs/breathes into my face 0.o he usually looks at me once he comes to class, we have three classes together, it’s impossible for me to look at him bc he’s so big and tall, n im anxious so. i opened a door for him by accident once n he’s on crutches so you’re welcome my dude.
    3. im in love with “loner dude” as well (: ive literally never seen this guy in my life before and he’s. perfect. he has freckles. FReCkLES. he seems nervous sometimes and it’s so pure. we talk in class n i love every second. sometimes he can’t hear me bc im too quiet ): but last week, some jerk knocked my backpack off the chair, when i picked it up, he looked so deeply into my eyes hhhh.

ok bye
adult || any pronouns idc || mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotel?trivago. » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:57 am

hey so i need a lil help, i've been dating this guy for 2 and a half weeks, and im not too sure what to get him for valentines day, any ideas? i'm still getting to know him better

and do you ever know you like someone, then one hug from them makes you go "holy hecc i really like you" lol
▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻
◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅
╔═══════════╗
◐ danny • she/her ◑ woo◑
Hey <3 I love playing instruments and singing ! I play 6 instruments and still learning more! I'm a Christian who loves worship and her youth group ! I'm often on playstation with my friends or on here. I play field hockey and run indoor and outdoor track ! I'm always down to make new friends because I love people <3
i was hotel trivagol
signature made by the golden god
━━━━━━━━━━━━
100 tokens UFA
hotel?trivago.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:27 am

Hey, guys... So I have a bit of an issue... Today, a guy who told me he had a crush on me about a year ago (and we'd never even spoken... I didn't even know his name...) gave me a note saying this:
Sooo, this is kinda reminiscent of last year, right? Well I've been wanting to tell you in person for the longest time, but just never found the time or I couldn't find a way to bring it up I guess.
But basically, I appreciate you tolerating me as a friend and being willing to talk to me even though I'm weird sometimes. And also I think you already kinda know this, I've pretty much had crush on you since the beginning of junior year in study hall. I don't really know why, its just that you stood out to me more than anyone else, and I've kinda always found you attractive. so that's what the notes were about last year, since I couldn't talk to you or anything, and that's why my friends always tried so hard to get me to talk to you. I just wanted to get this out because it's been half a year since we started talking, and I feel like talking for 60 seconds from class to class isn't really enough time to talk about a lot. Which is why I wanted to try and set up a hang out kind of thing, so we could get to know each other more, and I also planned on asking if you needed help in Pre-Calc and that I would be able to help if you wanted, because I don't want you to get in any more trouble, and I again thought it was another chance for us to do something outside of school. But since you said you're not even allowed to go to a library because you're grounded, I decided it was just a lost cause.
I know you liked another guy who "doesn't like short girls," which I don't know what planet he's living on, but he's pretty d*** stupid if he just sees your height and not what an awesome person you are.
Anyways, I just wanted to get this out before it's late, cause you never know if you don't try, right? And I honestly do like you more than a friend, but if you're not into me that way, I hope you can look past that and we can still be friends, because I don't want this messing up our friendship. I gave you this on the last day of the week so I could wait until Monday to hear your response, because apparently I like torturing myself with anxiety. But if you're willing to try, I'd like to be more than friends, so it's up to you, and I hope you have a half-decent weekend given your circumstances, and I hope I didn't complicate your weekend or anything.
P.S. Hope my handwriting ain't that bad

The issue is that I honestly don't like him like that, and I told him this the first time he said he liked me. He's a great friend, but as he mentioned, I like someone else, even if that isn't going anywhere. Another thing that isn't that big of a deal is, I feel like he kind of put down the guy I like? I understand that he likes me, but still...
And I'm not a very confrontational person, so any advice on how I could approach this would be amazing :?
And he intended to give me the note on Thursday (my school had Friday off), but he missed school, so he gave it to me today.

Any help is very much appreciated, and thank you for reading this!!
xxxx
x
" ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ. "
── © ────────────────────────────────────
heyo, i'm riya. i roleplay, collect art, etc; you'll also see
me around the forum games every once in a while :)
aroace, they/them pronouns; let's talk music n stuff
─────────────────────────────────── ©© ──

_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooshidog » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:45 pm

(never mind)
Last edited by Mooshidog on Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---------------------------
hi, i'm moose and i love you ♡
god, blm, pisces, 2/24/16
---------------------------
Mooshidog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Armagedd0n » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:51 pm

I'm somewhat torn between two people..

H = Crush 1
K = Crush 2

I have had a crush on H since late 2018 and all the way through summer break and into 2019.. In 2018 we didn't talk too much, I went into his class once, that was before I had developed 'feelings' for him. Again we didn't talk a lot, but when his class plus the few others from my class went outside for P.E. we ended up talking quite a bit. Mostly about the game itself. Then this year, one of my close friends got put in the same Syndicate as him.. She was one of the few people I told. They became good friends, still, are.. We played this game of P.E. with H's class and mine. It was supposed to be a fun game and to be honest, it was. We talked a bit laughed, but at lunch the day before (we have lunchtime sport most days, this term was three pitch softball), while I was on second base he started talking to me.. It was kind of awkward 'cause he never has really done that before. Turns out that one of the few people I had told, also his 'best' friend, said something about me ' wanting' to be friends with him, so thanks I guess.

Then there's K, he's one of the nicest people I've met, and he's in my class. Our school had athletics day not long ago, everyone in my Year/Grade started off with sprints. We both cheered each other on, even though we are in different houses and should be cheering for our own house. There have been other moments when we have been talking to each other and I have noticed this 'look' in his eye.. We always keep eye contact and are overall good friends, even though we've known each other for around 3-4 weeks.

Sorry if this is long, or really badly written, I'm super tired and stressed by school..
Armagedd0n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a small animal » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:21 am

lol just for once I’d like to fall in love and not whatever this Walmart own brand love substitute is, this random dopamine rush from taking a thought too far (hey, what if I liked him?) until before you know it it’s more like ‘OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM SO MUCH THIS IS THE REAL THING I MUST VALIDATE MY FEELINGS BY CRYING OVER HIM EVEN THOUGH WE’VE ONLY SPOKEN ABOUT 3 TIMES’. I don’t love like the movies, I love like badly written fantasy books. Now I’m pretending to consider asking him on a date for valentines when I know deep down that I’ll just get shy again and that he cares as much about me as he does about any of the other girls he’s only spoken to about 3 times. And I wouldn’t even be having these feelings if he hadn’t come up to me that one day and given me a false sense that he liked me because trust me if you so much as breathe in my direction I will love you ‘forever’, ‘forever’ being until the next ‘soulmate’ shows up. I just wish I could hecking tell someone without coming across all creepy like I probably am now. I’m having fantasies rn about him sending me a note and some flowers because aha, he really did love me all along, but I just need to drag myself kicking and screaming into reality. Just...what is love? Is this it? Am I too young to have experienced it? Too shallow? Idek any more.
a small animal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby provolone » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:46 pm

sesquipedalian wrote:Hey, guys... So I have a bit of an issue... Today, a guy who told me he had a crush on me about a year ago (and we'd never even spoken... I didn't even know his name...) gave me a note saying this:
Sooo, this is kinda reminiscent of last year, right? Well I've been wanting to tell you in person for the longest time, but just never found the time or I couldn't find a way to bring it up I guess.
But basically, I appreciate you tolerating me as a friend and being willing to talk to me even though I'm weird sometimes. And also I think you already kinda know this, I've pretty much had crush on you since the beginning of junior year in study hall. I don't really know why, its just that you stood out to me more than anyone else, and I've kinda always found you attractive. so that's what the notes were about last year, since I couldn't talk to you or anything, and that's why my friends always tried so hard to get me to talk to you. I just wanted to get this out because it's been half a year since we started talking, and I feel like talking for 60 seconds from class to class isn't really enough time to talk about a lot. Which is why I wanted to try and set up a hang out kind of thing, so we could get to know each other more, and I also planned on asking if you needed help in Pre-Calc and that I would be able to help if you wanted, because I don't want you to get in any more trouble, and I again thought it was another chance for us to do something outside of school. But since you said you're not even allowed to go to a library because you're grounded, I decided it was just a lost cause.
I know you liked another guy who "doesn't like short girls," which I don't know what planet he's living on, but he's pretty d*** stupid if he just sees your height and not what an awesome person you are.
Anyways, I just wanted to get this out before it's late, cause you never know if you don't try, right? And I honestly do like you more than a friend, but if you're not into me that way, I hope you can look past that and we can still be friends, because I don't want this messing up our friendship. I gave you this on the last day of the week so I could wait until Monday to hear your response, because apparently I like torturing myself with anxiety. But if you're willing to try, I'd like to be more than friends, so it's up to you, and I hope you have a half-decent weekend given your circumstances, and I hope I didn't complicate your weekend or anything.
P.S. Hope my handwriting ain't that bad

The issue is that I honestly don't like him like that, and I told him this the first time he said he liked me. He's a great friend, but as he mentioned, I like someone else, even if that isn't going anywhere. Another thing that isn't that big of a deal is, I feel like he kind of put down the guy I like? I understand that he likes me, but still...
And I'm not a very confrontational person, so any advice on how I could approach this would be amazing :?
And he intended to give me the note on Thursday (my school had Friday off), but he missed school, so he gave it to me today.

Any help is very much appreciated, and thank you for reading this!!

I mean you could give him a note back and just tell him that you don't like him in that way and that you don't appreciate him being judgy about your crush. unless you feel comfortable doing it in person, but I've always found it easier to communicate my feelings by writing it down. anyway, I've dealt with a guy who had a crush on me for years and the only way to get through to him that I wasn't interested was to be assertive about it. not rude, just stand your ground.

danielle; wrote:hey so i need a lil help, i've been dating this guy for 2 and a half weeks, and im not too sure what to get him for valentines day, any ideas? i'm still getting to know him better

and do you ever know you like someone, then one hug from them makes you go "holy hecc i really like you" lol

when I was in high school, I got my boyfriend a bunch of candy bars. he was super into puns so I made a pun for each candy and gave him pieces in between classes. so like a pack of gum with "I'm stuck on you!" reeses pieces "You stole a piece of my heart!" etc.. that was my first ever valentines gift to a boy and it's been like six years since then and it's still my favorite. it's pretty cheap, you can get creative, and give him several little surprises throughout the day.
don't do what I tried to do and give him a hersheys kiss because I just freaked all day and didn't give it to him

also hello everyone. I was big on posting in this thread when I was in middle/high school and now that I'm a "real adult" I figured I could help out with relationship stuff. I got solid advice on here when I needed it, so I'd like to pay it forward.
provolone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash ♡ » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:29 pm

anyways uhhh been hardcore pining for this girl for a hot minute and she comes in with "baby did it hurt when you fell from the vending machine bc u look like a snack" and it was. That Easy.

════════════════════════════════════
she • adult • audhd & chronically ill
struggling equine nutrition student, im barely on here.

════════════════════════════════════
fell in love with a pisces moon,
now i'll follow you wherever you go.
vash ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *space* » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:12 pm

So there’s this guy I talk to (let’s call him J) and we’re friends. I don’t really hang out with him outside of school (even just as a friend), but mostly because of this... [cue background story]

I recently moved to a new school which is much farther from my old school. At my new school people commute from far away, so I basically never hang out with the kids at my school, just friends from my old school. Like I’m talking an hour to school, not to mention anywhere near where I live. However, I will be graduating this year, so I won’t see any of my friends from my new school next year.

[ok back to present]
So J and I talk a lot during class, but we text only a little. If I’m being really honest about this, I’m a little scared to have a crush on him. I won’t see him after this school year (which is early June for me). I’m so afraid that if I get into a relationship that I will just get heartbroken in the end.
I’d also be hoping that J likes me the same way.
I don’t want to ruin our friendship.
I should add that I flirted with him a little, he’s flirted back and vice-versa.

Not that I have my own feelings worked out at all. Well, again, I can’t really say that. I guess I’m refusing to admit to myself that I might have a crush on him because I don’t want to get hurt.

I’m not really sure what to do; I’m not even sure what this post is. It’s kinda just me wanting someone to listen, but advice is definitely appreciated if anyone has any!
──-───────────
she/her ☆ Aquarius ☆
pm me

───────────-──
███░████████ █

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████████ █
──-─────────────────────────────

*¨¨*•.¸.•*¨¨*•..•*¨¨*•.¸.•*¨¨*
─────────────────────────────-──
███░██████████████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █