TheComfortCorner | V.9

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.9

Postby jules9009 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:26 pm

I feel so stressed out.
My website for my craft isn't going as well as I'd like it to, and i really wanna be able to make the monthly payments ): also also super stressed because of work, bleh
right]Image
Image[/right]

This is мє

But we must never forget the frightening but ωση∂єяƒυℓ fact that life will a l w a y s go on

• • •

So stop worrying about what you have to l o o s e and start ƒσ¢υѕιηg about what you have to g α ι η!
jules9009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scxr » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:26 pm

why do i keep ruining my own life.
scxr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viles » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:09 pm

• time is slipping away and yet it's at a standstill. i'm hurtling across the expanses of time on the same day i was three months ago.
arcade - he/him - adult - voice reveal
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐁

Postby Spearow » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:29 am

🐁
      feeling pretty crappy this morning. my ears hurt, it hurts to take deeps breaths, my head hurts, my body hurts. i should take a shower but i can't bring myself too and i hate that. i hate how hard it is for me to make myself do anything. every simple thing that is easy for other people is like pulling teeth for me. i have to sit and talk myself into doing the simplest things and i hate it. i'm not ready to go back to work tonight. i hate my job. when is something going to change? i dread every day. is this it? am I always going to be like this? other people aren't like this, how are they so happy so easily? i really just don't understand and its not like i can change my way of thinking. ugh i'm such a mess

Edit;
      so I since i was feeling like crap i was just gonna go to sleep but decided nah I should try to stay up. fast forward to me sitting on the couch watching a performance of Stray Kids' song backdoor- when my cat leisurely strolls by with a mouse in her mouth. I freak out- because I love mice and don't want to see any animals in pain. I yell the cat's name, cat drops mouse, mouse proceeds to run around the kitchen floor. I caught it by the end of its tail, it has blood streaming down its face. I start crying, my mom is working from home in a call with a client. My dad's asleep. I put the mouse in a plastic container while i decide what to do. I see the side of its face and start having a panic attack because i don't want it to suffer but i'm also not about to kill it when i can't see how bad it is. maybe it looks worse than it is? I get antibiotic ointment and put it on a q-tip, lift the lid a little (wasn't sealed bc air) mouse jumps out- runs around the table. Cat watching from the floor. I catch it again and while i hold it up by its tail i put the medicine on its face and neck. I can't tell how bad it is. I put it in a small animal cage with bedding, food and water. So now i'm waiting to see if it can get better to be released or if its going to die. Wish mouse luck, i am sad. mouse is sad. cat is sad. everyone's sad.
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enchantingxrain » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:32 am

im really tired. I cant do normal tasks. Like take a shower or get up period. Im getting blood work for diabetes, it runs in my family. Im kind of scared.
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .destiny » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:39 am

i do be crying in the club. :)
.destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxanimewolfgirluwuxX » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:38 pm

(I also posted this on the advice thread, but i figured i should post here too, if anyone else has any tips)
i've been having a lot of issues with the distance learning school so far.
i've just started feeling ok giving presentations to the class just last year, before covid, and now i feel like all my social skills are destroyed and its much more terrifying talking on zoom since everyone's on mute and I'm the only one talking. i've gad such bad anxiety about this lately that i've been shaking uncontrollably, getting hives, stomach cramps, and just intense fear in general just by thinking about it. i havent had such bad anxiety in years and ive felt like resorting to old bad habits quite often.
does anyone have any ideas of what to do? i really dont seem to have a handle on my anxiety any more, i feel like it controls me and has even been effecting me physically.
~THROW ME TO THE WOLVES AND I'LL RETURN LEADING THE PACK~

XxanimewolfgirluwuxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swampfiend » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:45 pm

Pleuriglosse wrote:(I also posted this on the advice thread, but i figured i should post here too, if anyone else has any tips)
i've been having a lot of issues with the distance learning school so far.
i've just started feeling ok giving presentations to the class just last year, before covid, and now i feel like all my social skills are destroyed and its much more terrifying talking on zoom since everyone's on mute and I'm the only one talking. i've gad such bad anxiety about this lately that i've been shaking uncontrollably, getting hives, stomach cramps, and just intense fear in general just by thinking about it. i havent had such bad anxiety in years and ive felt like resorting to old bad habits quite often.
does anyone have any ideas of what to do? i really dont seem to have a handle on my anxiety any more, i feel like it controls me and has even been effecting me physically.

i've been having a lot of the same problems, i feel like a lot of us are. i don't know if this will help but what i like to remember is that most people are thinking about themselves most of the time, and that if you mess up, the other person will 99 times out of 100 not be thinking "wow this person is being silly" but instead be thinking "what should i have for lunch today?"
also, consider trying some light stimming? it's a practice that a lot of autistic people (like myself) and people with adhd do for self-soothing, but a lot of people regardless of neurotype can also benefit. something like keeping a small trinket like a little rock or a plastic toy to fidget with or run your fingers across, and since you're on a camera, nobody can see what you're doing below that camera
i don't know if the stuff i say will work for you because i'm not you and this is just what i do, but i hope either way you know that you're not alone, lots of people are struggling with your same issues and that you're doing absolutely wonderful every day you grapple with this, no matter how much or how little you do each day, the fact you're willing to do something as small as asking for help is an huge feat that's a big signifier that you're going to be allright.
hey im izzie and i like drawing
they/them - lizard enthusiast

i'm in a million AP classes, so i'm not super active ^-^''
swampfiend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugar Boy » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:21 am

I did it...I broke up with him. I called him and told him it wasnt going to work and I cant get over the guilt and regret I feel for it. I wanted it to work so badly. I still do more than so much, but we were both stressed and we were both unhappy with how our futures were aligning...so it was the only option. I dont think Im going to find love again. I want it, but I just...I dont think anyone will love me. I dont think anyone will want a future with me or to settle down with me. I dont want to live with this feeling that Ill never find true love besides him, but I have no choice and Im so painfully miserable.
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
┌── ɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ──┐

{ Fable ! || fae/they || happily taken }
goofy goober,,,and then rock Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
signature credit: nk | click pixels for credit

└──── ʟɪᴋᴇ . ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴ ────┘
┌──────────────────┐
└──────────────────┘
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘
Sugar Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bubbaberriboo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:59 am

x
Last edited by bubbaberriboo on Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

heyo, my name is bumble!
      i'm a non-binary adult who
      uses he/him or xey/xem
      pronouns. i hope you are
      having a lovely day/night!
      - - -
      pets for FR
bubbaberriboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery