♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby a small animal » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:37 am

Ancient Frost wrote:There this girl I like and she is, well, an angel. SHe is everything I could ever hope for but there is a problem. I keep hinting and she just is blind. 5 other people have seen and they got it but not her. Also, I don't know if she likes other girls. Then my worst fear is that she won't like me back and then our lovely friendship will crumble into awkwardness. Any advice?

This is the exact situation I was in for an agonisingly long time in the past. The only advice I can give is keep hinting, and if the people who have seen and picked up on it are your friends maybe get them to say something to her about how you feel if you’re too nervous to do it yourself. But whatever you do don’t come straight out with it if you don’t know if she likes girls because if she doesn’t that’s a sure-fire way to make a friendship awkward. Judge the situation - if you think she wouldn’t see it as awkward, by all means go ahead, but if there’s even a tiny risk just wait. I ended up settling for just being friends with my old crush but this was mainly because I didn’t get to see her a lot and I had suspicions that she had a crush on one of my other friends. One thing I would say is try to see her as much as possible so you can get little things like inside jokes and knowledge about each other - your favourite songs, food you hate, things you both like - so you’re never stuck for things to talk about, just like you would for any friend. Except the more time you spend with a friend the stronger the bonds between you get.
a small animal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:39 am

Objectionary+ wrote:i love the "gender neutral terms for partner" meme but i honestly don't know what i would call the person if they were nonbinary. any suggestions?

This would fit better in this thread! Wish I could help but I'm bi and only date girls/boys :)

Ancient Frost wrote:There this girl I like and she is, well, an angel. SHe is everything I could ever hope for but there is a problem. I keep hinting and she just is blind. 5 other people have seen and they got it but not her. Also, I don't know if she likes other girls. Then my worst fear is that she won't like me back and then our lovely friendship will crumble into awkwardness. Any advice?

At this point you need to be very straight forward with her. Tell her you like her but at the same time you don't want to ruin the friendship if she doesn't feel the same. Isusually say something along the lines of "Hey, I thought it would only be fair if I told you that I like you as more than a friend. It's okay if you don't feel the same way since I don't know where your feelings stand towards girls. I also want you to know that it's okay if this makes being my friend too weird for you afterwards but I really do value our friendship and would like to stay that way if you're comfortable with it." Obviously you can change that to however you normally speak, that's just how I would say it. Even if it does crush you to know she doesn't feel the same, you need to make sure that she doesn't feel forced to reciprocate those feelings. Again, just be honest with her.
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Devilsdumbass » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:47 am

I’m in a poly with two girls I’ve met over the last 6 months and it’s going great! We’re all helping eachother and being as supportive as we can, but during the time I’ve been out with them, a friend of mine has confessed they love me, and she was able to keep it hidden from me. I’m usually good at knowing how people feel but, I couldn’t tell with her and I try my best to be as friendly with her and not to give her any signs that could mislead her. And she knows I’m with my gfs but I have no clue how she feels.

Would it be good to talk to my gfs about this? Maybe getting her into the poly could help?

All help is appreciated!
Devilsdumbass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:50 am

ChuroSketches wrote:I’m in a poly with two girls I’ve met over the last 6 months and it’s going great! We’re all helping eachother and being as supportive as we can, but during the time I’ve been out with them, a friend of mine has confessed they love me, and she was able to keep it hidden from me. I’m usually good at knowing how people feel but, I couldn’t tell with her and I try my best to be as friendly with her and not to give her any signs that could mislead her. And she knows I’m with my gfs but I have no clue how she feels.

Would it be good to talk to my gfs about this? Maybe getting her into the poly could help?

All help is appreciated!

Before saying anything to the girl that's crushing, you need to talk to your girlfriends. If you talk to the girl that's crushing first, it could cause a sticky situation. Have a conversation with your girlfriends about if they're comfortable bringing another person in. If they are or maybe on the fence about it, talk to the girl that's crushing. Ask her if she would be comfortable wit hit. If both parties are considering, get them to meet each other and then go from there.
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a small animal » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:16 am

So guys do you think I should tell my crush I like him?

Facts about him:
- the brooding mysterious type lol
- very shy, pretty much only talks to teachers, his one guy friend, my friend who everyone likes and me
- when I say talk I mean like once a month and only about homework :/
- only cares about music and good grades from what I can tell
- my friends think he’s a nice guy apart from my best friend, who has a huge grudge against him and won’t tell me why (she doesn’t know I like him)
- goes round with the annoying guys who don’t like me much and whom he is absolutely nothing like
- tries to get my attention a lot, at least that’s what it looks like (probably me being delusional)
- tends to stammer when he talks to me
- has awesome tastes in music which is how we started talking in the first place
- seems to be anxious that I go to a particular college which happens to be the one he’s going to
- doesn’t have a girlfriend and I don’t think he’s been in many, if any, relationships

Facts about me:
- also shy
- never been in a relationship in my life because I’m an emotional mess
- similar interests to him
- likes him and I mean a lot, I’ve gone from eh he seems cool to OMG HE MADE EYE CONTACT LETS GET MARRIED in about 2 weeks
- too nervous to start a conversation with him, it’s always him who does that
- the literal most unpopular girl in the school, like boi you think I’m exaggerating when I’m really not, I used to cry all the time n stuff like that so just made myself a bad reputation that I can’t shake off :’)
- can be loud when I’m with my friends which I think puts him off
- never goes to the parties that I’m pretty sure he goes to but then again I don’t know
- similar music taste to him
- doesn’t want to go to the college he wants me to go to because I want to choose my own life thank you very much

So like should I ask him? I really like him. And I don’t want to just go straight up and be like ahahawannagooutwithme because knowing him he’d just stammer incomprehensibly at me and run off into the woods to make a go away potion or whatever it is that mysterious brooding guys do. I was thinking of writing him an anonymous Valentine’s Day note that had some hint it was from me, like the lyrics of my favourite song that he knows is my favourite song, but also think it might come off as cringy/creepy and besides I don’t even know if what he’s doing rn even means that he likes me.

Sincerely, extremely lonely person
a small animal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:18 am

have a nice life wrote:So guys do you think I should tell my crush I like him?

Facts about him:
- the brooding mysterious type lol
- very shy, pretty much only talks to teachers, his one guy friend, my friend who everyone likes and me
- when I say talk I mean like once a month and only about homework :/
- only cares about music and good grades from what I can tell
- my friends think he’s a nice guy apart from my best friend, who has a huge grudge against him and won’t tell me why (she doesn’t know I like him)
- goes round with the annoying guys who don’t like me much and whom he is absolutely nothing like
- tries to get my attention a lot, at least that’s what it looks like (probably me being delusional)
- tends to stammer when he talks to me
- has awesome tastes in music which is how we started talking in the first place
- seems to be anxious that I go to a particular college which happens to be the one he’s going to
- doesn’t have a girlfriend and I don’t think he’s been in many, if any, relationships

Facts about me:
- also shy
- never been in a relationship in my life because I’m an emotional mess
- similar interests to him
- likes him and I mean a lot, I’ve gone from eh he seems cool to OMG HE MADE EYE CONTACT LETS GET MARRIED in about 2 weeks
- too nervous to start a conversation with him, it’s always him who does that
- the literal most unpopular girl in the school, like boi you think I’m exaggerating when I’m really not, I used to cry all the time n stuff like that so just made myself a bad reputation that I can’t shake off :’)
- can be loud when I’m with my friends which I think puts him off
- never goes to the parties that I’m pretty sure he goes to but then again I don’t know
- similar music taste to him
- doesn’t want to go to the college he wants me to go to because I want to choose my own life thank you very much

So like should I ask him? I really like him. And I don’t want to just go straight up and be like ahahawannagooutwithme because knowing him he’d just stammer incomprehensibly at me and run off into the woods to make a go away potion or whatever it is that mysterious brooding guys do. I was thinking of writing him an anonymous Valentine’s Day note that had some hint it was from me, like the lyrics of my favourite song that he knows is my favourite song, but also think it might come off as cringy/creepy and besides I don’t even know if what he’s doing rn even means that he likes me.

Sincerely, extremely lonely person

As much as it sucks, you're just going to have to tell him you like him -shrug-
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a small animal » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:20 am

oof well
next Monday better be a good day :’)
a small animal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:19 am

I'm in need of some advice from people who may be a bit more... experienced, I guess, about having a crush. And especially texting that crush.

Now, this might be a bit difficult, because this guy is a bad texter. He usually doesn't text. But it's killing me to not be able to talk to him, so I thought I'd give it a try. Problem is, I can't think of what to say that would actually get him to text back. (I know it's not a case of him liking me or not, but just the case of him not really looking at his phone often. He's usually never on social media either, unless he's tagging me in something).

I've thought about just texting him his name and seeing if he responds. I've thought about texting him that I miss him, but that seems a little too blunt and to the point, but that might be good? Unsure. I haven't seen him in over a month, so that would be a valid thing to text. I've also thought about a third option, which would be to wait until the weekend is over and asking how an event I know he was going to went.

Any thoughts? Any kind of help is appreciated. I've had this crush for... two years now. He used to like me back, but then there was another girl in the mix and they almost dated, but I've never lost feelings. He flirted with me a lot near Christmas time, which was the last time I saw him. And I miss him and can't think of any way that I can see him soon.

Thanks!
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pale Verditer » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:20 am

I really like a person but I already know they don't like me. This is a problem ^^'
Discord: Pale Verditer#0828
Pale Verditer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:01 am

I have this crush on this guy, but we're already friends and I don't want to ruin our friendship.

Some facts about him:
He's really sweet and nice, but very blunt at times.
We usually walk to classes together
He's never been in a relationship before (neither have I)
He has another "friend" (that's a girl) who's practically obsessed with him and makes it impossible for me to interact with him often
He sometimes hugs me and stuff and I think maybe it means he likes me (he doesn't hug other girls)
Whenever he feels awful, I'm usually the one by his side to make him feel better
We talk a lot, but we've never shared anything personal about ourselves
He has a twin brother who despises me

I'm wondering if I should tell him I have a crush on him or not. And if I do, I don't really know when. I'm kind of socially awkward in these situations. Valentine's Day is coming up. And before that, we have a formal school dance that's semiromantic (I'm a part of the dance committee, so I know these things). Should I tell him on a special occasion or a normal school day? Please help, I'm a mess when it comes to anything romantic.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me