♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby halo7 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:05 pm

i love her so much omg💖💕🌸💞✨💟
seb/bon he/it
halo7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scftprk » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:03 pm

LilVietNhi wrote:
scftprk wrote:
    so i have a crush on this boy in a couple of my classes. i would consider us friends, but we don’t talk much outside of our spanish class. he moves back to my table during independent work, since some of his friends in the class are assigned to sit by me. and of course we talk to each other then because it’s just a small table group. but the problem is i want to talk to him more outside of just that class or maybe even text him on his social medias, but i don’t know what to say or even if i should say something. any advice on how to start a conversation or just what i should do would be very appreciated, thank you. c:

This is something i learned while working different jobs, is how to approach people and start conversations. A good way to start a conversation is to lowkey observe them. What are they doing? What are they wearing? If they're reading, start the conversation by asking about the book. If you notice them wearing a shirt or have a backpack that references to something that you're familiar with, then you already have something to discuss that both of you have in common! It makes it easier on you because you're more comfortable talking about something you know c:

For example, I saw a man come into my work wearing a shirt that said Shelby GT500 on it. I love those cars, I also happened to train with Ford to become an auto technician. So it was super easy to start a conversation knowing that we both have something in common, that we like the Shelby GT500. I said "hey, cool shirt, I love the Shelby!"

He got so comfortable talking to me so quick because we both knew what we were talking about!

this helps, thank you so much!!
scftprk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cecilion » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:06 pm

I used to be super close with this girl I liked, she ended up dating my best friend, sucks just a little, I was still supportive. I drifted from her and now we stopped talking. We awkwardly look at each other or say nothing for breif moments, I really badly want to talk to her and get close again, but I can't. About a week after we drifted she broke up with my best friend, is that saying anything?? Girls are a lil confusing
Pet's name: Valentines EPPS
Cecilion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:51 pm

Equinium wrote:I used to be super close with this girl I liked, she ended up dating my best friend, sucks just a little, I was still supportive. I drifted from her and now we stopped talking. We awkwardly look at each other or say nothing for breif moments, I really badly want to talk to her and get close again, but I can't. About a week after we drifted she broke up with my best friend, is that saying anything?? Girls are a lil confusing

Boys are confusing too, come on now ;) anywho, I would ignore it. Don't get too caught up reading into things. If you really want to get close to her again, just talk to her about it.
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:59 pm

Theres a cute boy that works as the record store
Because hes cute i have a feeling hes already dating someone...?
But im gonna put a brave face on and just ask him if he wants to do something with me
Worst case he has a girlfriend, best case he takes my number and messages me/calls me that same night
😻
yOu WaNnA gO?

Its time for me to move on anyways, gotta find someone that actually likes me and wants a future with me ☺😊
A good future not like, has kids then leaves me but signs an agreement to see our kids every weekend or whatever. I want someone thats gonna hold out for those 18 years or evem longer bc he actually loves me ahhh
Might not be record store boy but worth a shot right
Just preparing myself to get my heart broken again lol
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:55 pm

Shoe. wrote:Theres a cute boy that works as the record store
Because hes cute i have a feeling hes already dating someone...?
But im gonna put a brave face on and just ask him if he wants to do something with me
Worst case he has a girlfriend, best case he takes my number and messages me/calls me that same night
😻
yOu WaNnA gO?

Its time for me to move on anyways, gotta find someone that actually likes me and wants a future with me ☺😊
A good future not like, has kids then leaves me but signs an agreement to see our kids every weekend or whatever. I want someone thats gonna hold out for those 18 years or evem longer bc he actually loves me ahhh
Might not be record store boy but worth a shot right
Just preparing myself to get my heart broken again lol

I don't know you but I'm proud of you!! You got this!!
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:07 am

My whole childhood life I’ve never really liked someone for myself, I’d just be with whoever flirts with me…and that hasn’t worked out lmao. But this time, I think I have my own real crush. I only knew him for two days now, but my god he’s so cute. He’s exactly my type too (just like my bro-in-law oops). The first day I saw him, we were sitting right next to each other and he touched my foot with his (likely by accident but I still liked it ;3;). Today, the second day, me and him had to talk for a class thing, and his eyes were so beautiful >_< he was looking at me a lot too, which was really nice. He seems like he’s friends with this one girl and pretty much all the dudes, so imma just stay low and attempt to become friends with him as well, not go straight in to flirting (if I’m even good, probably not XD). Plus, if I become friends with him, I could also become friends with his guy friends! Then there’d be more potential at getting a boyfriend :3 especially since he could already have a girlfriend, or have a horrible personality. I’ve never seen this guy before in my whole life, so, I gotta prepare for whatever happens :^)
Last edited by paevent on Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
adult ⋆。゚☁︎ she/her ☾ ゚。⋆ mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:10 am

Hi so I didn’t end up telling my crush that in,i like him because my friend who I thought I could trust went and told his best friend so now they know and i am too scared to say anything to him now and his brother knows how I fell but he doesn’t know what to do either.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:13 am

wolfi. wrote:Hi so I didn’t end up telling my crush that in,i like him because my friend who I thought I could trust went and told his best friend so now they know and i am too scared to say anything to him now and his brother knows how I fell but he doesn’t know what to do either.

Well if he already knows, what do you have to lose? In most situations, people know anyways but they just want to hear it from the person themselves. Rumors fly, but the truth can only come from where it started and everyone knows that. Tell him girl!!!!!
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:17 am

ғᴀɪʀʟʏɢøɴᴇʀ wrote:
wolfi. wrote:Hi so I didn’t end up telling my crush that in,i like him because my friend who I thought I could trust went and told his best friend so now they know and i am too scared to say anything to him now and his brother knows how I fell but he doesn’t know what to do either.

Well if he already knows, what do you have to lose? In most situations, people know anyways but they just want to hear it from the person themselves. Rumors fly, but the truth can only come from where it started and everyone knows that. Tell him girl!!!!!

Thanks, I am still pretty nervous the friend who told his best friend was a jerk and always had been so now I am not friends with her anymore so I can finally get the right kind of pep talk! I needed that motivation, I will let you know what happens!
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me