♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby fiirstcrush » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:54 am

gentle dragon wrote:hey! not sure if this is the place to post but uh,, i have a problem with one of my exes and i'm not sure if what i'm planning to do is a dumb idea or not.
alright so, in a cowardice move, i kinda disappeared from my instagram and my discord and unfriending my now ex, I couldn't face the fact that I had no feelings towards him and I didn't want to hurt him, which is ironic cause i probably hurt him even more by doing this. I realize my actions then were dumb, and I was going to accept his friend request (he sends me one every like.. 2 days) and send him a message explaining why i did what i did and tell him im sorry for being dumb and causing any anger or sadness etc.
should i do that? or should i just ignore him more..
i want to be friends with him again, cause he was really cool but,, i fear because of my actions in the past it'd be way too awkward to become friends once more :'/
any advice is appreciated TwT
*side note: im still waiting for him to send his friend request, knowing my luck in wanting to resolve things he'd give it up today and stop sending them
fiirstcrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwikweenie » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:58 am

@ gentle dragon

from my personal experience, the longer you ignore the situation the harder it'll be to explain. don't avoid! just talk to him about why you did what you did and how you feel. the longer you put it off the worse things will get, and I know this.

good luck!
kiwi | she/her | trade me!
previously chargebolt !!
kiwikweenie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kainé » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:42 am

I saw it coming a mile away, but he finally admitted his feelings to me.
    Neither of our parents would ever let us date, but I feel like it’s for the best because I’m definitely not ready for a relationship right now

Still it makes me so happy
Kainé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:12 pm

i see my boyfriend reaalllyyy soon!!! 8 hours!!!
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N64 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:15 pm

yaaaaas i got my first girlfriend <3 she is adorable i love her to bits!
(im a girl <3)
────────────────────────────────i [ THERE IS NO WARNING
┌───────────┐
jesse x any pronouns
satanist ♡ xx''' taurus
└───────────┘
──── [ WILL
[ art shop ]
────
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █

────
YOU'''STONE
Image ─────
───── Image
i'm'''actually more of a luis fan
opps.. ' i love single player hor
ror, esp outlast and re. also'' a
massive''' punk-rock ''''enjoyer

iiiii

N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _g0thkit♥ » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:22 pm

Yellowfang wrote:
Yellowfang wrote:my crush knows I like him, but he wont talk to me anymore and I don't know what he thinks of me liking him, anyone know what I should do?

I wrote him a note asking if we could forget the whole drama and awkwardness that's been going on for the past 7 weeks and just be friends, but then he got sick for a week and now he's come back and its still awkward between us, im not sure if I should approach him about the note or not, or really what I should do, any ideas?

im really annoyed now, his friends got rid of the note before he even saw it and now im entirely stuck on what to do, should I write a new one or just tell him what it said, I dunno, help!
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
autistic
Any pronouns
lesbianism 💪💪
coding credit

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

_g0thkit♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metabeans » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:40 am

SpiderHolland wrote:
SpiderHolland wrote:
Crush Questions

I've spent the last 20-30 minutes reading this discussion and other people's problems, which has been making me feel the need to ask this question. I've had this crush on one of my best friends for the past 3 years. I read on here than once you've had a crush on someone for over 4 months you're in love. Am I correct? Well if this is true, I've been in love for 9 times the "like-zone" period. I've told him I liked him, he doesn't mind, and whenever someone brings up crushes or relationships, he always smirks at me, says " Marcella likes me" then laughs for a few seconds, but otherwise he really doesn't seem to mind. This wouldn't really bother me if he knew how much I've liked him for the past few years. Whenever my best friend brings up crushes while we text, it turns into a huge hour-long conversation about me and this guy/close friend of mine in a relationship some day. People used to think we were twins, because he does have a twin sister, ( my other friend) and we do look the same in ways. Same brown hair shade, same face shape ( sort of), same height (I'm a few inches shorter as of recently), and we both have freckles on our nose in the same formation I've heard. When people thought that, I became slightly more obsessed with my crush.

The first real point of this post is, Is it possible to be too secretly obsessed with someone? I was making charm bracelets and such with my baby sister. I was experimenting with some letter beads we had, and I spelled out his name. I put it on a charm-key-chain thingy with his name, and our shared favorite color. I've kept it under my pillow for a few weeks now. I've said his name so many times while I text, that whenever I type the first letter, his name pops up. We've had fun rivalries for years and years, and I started them all just to be engaged in conversation and competitions with him. Am I weird? In our yearbooks, we always took a page for ourselves to sign, and we signed the WHOLE PAGE, with our names, and things to remember each other over the summer, because our summers, well my summer is very boring all the time. I became mildly depressed at one point when he wasn't there to cheer me up when I fought with my mom about my mentally-ill sister. On a side-note, I also made a playlist on Spotify based on my obsession on him.

Also, like I've said earlier, when my friends talk about crushes, and he announces again that I like him, but then really doesn't mention it any other time, does that mean anything? I mean he's sometime a little weird flirty-ish. Is this important in some way?

Edit: I forgot to include, My best friend, who I've talked about earlier in here, she doesn't like the person that I have a crush on. She says that he annoys her, and she feels like he's taking me away from her. I've tried to talk to her before about it, but she blocks herself off and refuses to talk about it. What should I do?

So sorry, I'm known for writing a lot. Once I start typing, it's hard to make me stop, I include too many details. Thank you for any information that I can get. :3
metabeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartstrung » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:01 am

hello there, i've been looking for a thread that aims towards advice about crushes, boyfriends and girlfriends. though, what i am writing about is probably what some people can relate too. you see, i have this crush on a guy who is a grade above me. it felt like he was perfect for me (in my opinion). and as the last days of school came by, i have been really wanting to tell him i liked him more than just as a friend. so i planned to tell him on the last day of school (with some help of my good friend). but i constantly got butterflies in my stomach. i couldn't build up the courage i had before. and i never personally got to tell him.
and another thing, he moved to a different province. i never got his email, phone number or anything like that. and i can't stop thinking about him.

what should i do?
heartstrung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _g0thkit♥ » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:47 pm

♥ fawny wrote:hello there, i've been looking for a thread that aims towards advice about crushes, boyfriends and girlfriends. though, what i am writing about is probably what some people can relate too. you see, i have this crush on a guy who is a grade above me. it felt like he was perfect for me (in my opinion). and as the last days of school came by, i have been really wanting to tell him i liked him more than just as a friend. so i planned to tell him on the last day of school (with some help of my good friend). but i constantly got butterflies in my stomach. i couldn't build up the courage i had before. and i never personally got to tell him.
and another thing, he moved to a different province. i never got his email, phone number or anything like that. and i can't stop thinking about him.

what should i do?

well, I can entirely relate to that, I tried fixing things between me and my crush on the last day because he found out I like him, but I chickened out, what you should do... maybe try asking his friends for his email or phone number, that's all I can think of
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
autistic
Any pronouns
lesbianism 💪💪
coding credit

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

_g0thkit♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:46 pm

Is there any ways that I can calm myself before I am getting too much excited to see my princess after long time that I was too busy to see her?
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me