♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby _g0thkit♥ » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:23 am

Yellowfang wrote:my crush knows I like him, but he wont talk to me anymore and I don't know what he thinks of me liking him, anyone know what I should do?

I wrote him a note asking if we could forget the whole drama and awkwardness that's been going on for the past 7 weeks and just be friends, but then he got sick for a week and now he's come back and its still awkward between us, im not sure if I should approach him about the note or not, or really what I should do, any ideas?
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
autistic
Any pronouns
lesbianism 💪💪
coding credit

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

_g0thkit♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:45 am

Shoe. wrote:The cutest boy came in to work today and asked me to make him a spicy Italian, my lovely coworker was like “I got it from here” I’m like but girl this boy I just have to make his sandwich you don’t understand 😐 he works at an oil place, night crew. I hope he comes in again while I’m working at WM, I’m gonna ask him to see a movie or something 😏 My coworker was like “you think he’s cute don’t you?” I was like “GIRL YES 🤤” is it unprofessional to do things like that at work? I don’t really go anywhere, I just stay home when I’m not working and I don’t really like going out 😥

Today I was informed that he’s just a Subway crush and everyone has them.
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:31 am

Zoern wrote:Okay, so, I like this boy named Derik. He's so funny and sweet and kind etc, etc. And I have looked him for about a year now and even told him that. But just last month, he told me he liked someone else. And I was so sad, but I eventually let it go. But, the point is, idk what to do to remain friends until I work up the courage to ask him to date me. Ik he likes me as a friend.

I'm confused. Am I missing someone else in this story? You want to ask out a boy who told you that he has a crush on someone else and therefore wouldn't date you? That's just asking for more pain.

If you want to stay his friend, then that's great! But it's time to be friends and let go of pursuing him romantically. Just be friends with him. That's a great relationship to have. :>

Swishy & Broken wrote:-snip-

And on top of all these signs that he's alright with being close with me, my boyfriend is increasingly annoying me. He acts like his age a lot (a few years difference), which is to be expected, and I'm getting really irritable and aggressive sometimes. I know it's me that's the problem, with my no patience and inability to understand from his POV. But his family is starting to feel like it's crushing me too- his mom's awful selfish and thinks she can ground him at my house (in the process also punishing me for no good reason?), his siblings love me a lot but they love me so much that I feel like I have to be there for them, and his dog is the purest little thing so what would she think if I started to doubt him and I? I feel like I HAVE to stay here and I HAVE to act happy for all these people, but I don't even know if I like him that much as of rn- I think if we were a little older maybe but rn there's too much of a maturity gap. It kinda feels like I'm an unpaid baby sitter when I go over sometimes? He knows how I feel about M and he knows how un-myself I've been recently.

You do not have to stay. You do not have to pretend. Just because you've thrown it around a lot, I'm just going to mention that I think staying to make someone else pretend happy even though it's unfair to all of you is a pretty immature decision. ;3 You get to be happy. You get to live your life. We can care deeply for and love people who are not good for us. It does not mean we are required to suffer for them.

Yellowfang wrote:
Yellowfang wrote:my crush knows I like him, but he wont talk to me anymore and I don't know what he thinks of me liking him, anyone know what I should do?

I wrote him a note asking if we could forget the whole drama and awkwardness that's been going on for the past 7 weeks and just be friends, but then he got sick for a week and now he's come back and its still awkward between us, im not sure if I should approach him about the note or not, or really what I should do, any ideas?

What do you want to do? What feels right to do?

Shoe. wrote:
Shoe. wrote:The cutest boy came in to work today and asked me to make him a spicy Italian, my lovely coworker was like “I got it from here” I’m like but girl this boy I just have to make his sandwich you don’t understand 😐 he works at an oil place, night crew. I hope he comes in again while I’m working at WM, I’m gonna ask him to see a movie or something 😏 My coworker was like “you think he’s cute don’t you?” I was like “GIRL YES 🤤” is it unprofessional to do things like that at work? I don’t really go anywhere, I just stay home when I’m not working and I don’t really like going out 😥

Today I was informed that he’s just a Subway crush and everyone has them.

Oops, I meant to reply to your first message.

If it were a customer asking out a worker, that's definitely inappropriate. I don't know that asking out a customer is inappropriate per se... but what happens if they say no? Do they get so uncomfortable, they can no longer come to this Subway? Do you feel like you can't serve them and cause your coworkers to juggle around you so you don't have to serve them? I know that it's really hard when this is really the majority of interaction you have with other people, them being customers, but I think agree that it might be best to consider him just a "Subway crush". </3
Last edited by WastedSpace on Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penelopekitty » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:32 am

I can't tell if my crush likes me. He's my bestfriend, and I like him a lot. A lot of people say he likes me, and sometimes he acts like it, but i'm not sure.
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🎀

She/her

Please feel free to trade
or message me anytime!
Member since 2011
Multifandom
Click on my eggs!

💌

💖 Image
🧡 Image
💛 Image
💚
💙
💜
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Penelopekitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:34 am

Penelopekitty wrote:I can't tell if my crush likes me. He's my bestfriend, and I like him a lot. A lot of people say he likes me, and sometimes he acts like it, but i'm not sure.

Best way to know how someone feels is to ask them. Until then, you're stuck questioning and wondering. ^^
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby char... » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:37 am

I have a crush and sometimes he goes out of his way to see me... but I don't know if he likes me too. He might just like me as a friend. How do I know if he actually like me like I hope he does?
    x
    char · she/her
    Hello! I'm char...,
    I'm a French Horn player, and chicken lover!
char...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:36 pm

_AestheticRoses wrote:I have a crush and sometimes he goes out of his way to see me... but I don't know if he likes me too. He might just like me as a friend. How do I know if he actually like me like I hope he does?

Best way to know is to talk to them and ask them. Sometimes you gotta take a chance. No reward without some kind of risk. ;3
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:17 am

_AestheticRoses wrote:I have a crush and sometimes he goes out of his way to see me... but I don't know if he likes me too. He might just like me as a friend. How do I know if he actually like me like I hope he does?

Ask them ask them ask them :D! Set up a time to meet up and hang out, ask him if he likes you!
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halo7 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:50 pm

okay so basically, i have a crush on one of my friends.
    we play together a lot and i really love him. i know he
    likes me too, but not in the way that boyfriends do. i
    really want to tell him how i feel, but i know it won't
    work. he's the type of guy to play jokes and is stupidly
    adorable, and i don't think he's the type that processes
    deep emotions quickly. him and i have told each other
    almost every secret we have, even the bad things that
    i've done. he forgave me for them. i think he was the
    first person who didn't care about the awful thing i did,
    and i fell in love with him for it. it'll probably go away,
    i've been telling myself that for months now, but the
    way that i feel just won't go away. i want to tell him,
    and i've been hinting at it for a while now. i just want
    to know how to tell him how i feel without him hating
    me after if he doesn't share the same feelings as me.
    i just want him to know how much he means to me.
seb/bon he/it
halo7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:43 pm

unicorm wrote:[size]
    okay so basically, i have a crush on one of my friends.we play together a lot and i really love him. i know helikes me too, but not in the way that boyfriends do. ireally want to tell him how i feel, but i know it won'twork. he's the type of guy to play jokes and is stupidlyadorable, and i don't think he's the type that processesdeep emotions quickly. him and i have told each other
    almost every secret we have, even the bad things thati've done. he forgave me for them. i think he was thefirst person who didn't care about the awful thing i did,and i fell in love with him for it. it'll probably go away,i've been telling myself that for months now, but theway that i feel just won't go away. i want to tell him,and i've been hinting at it for a while now. i just want
    to know how to tell him how i feel without him hatingme after if he doesn't share the same feelings as me.i just want him to know how much he means to me.[/size]

Why would he hate you? While it would be hard for you to hear that he doesn't return your romantic feelings, it's not an insult. It's not an attack. It may make things awkward for a little while, but if he hates you simply for feelings you cannot control that are not harmful, then he's not as good a friend as you've said. If you two are really that close, you'll stay friends after this because you'll want to continue your friendship and will both keep putting work into it.

(However, I just want to say that not having a crush on him doesn't make your feelings any lesser towards him. You can tell him how much he means to you without confessing your crush. If it feels too much like keeping a secret or whatever else, though, it's okay to tell him.)
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me