♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby acura, » Wed May 16, 2018 1:12 am

I want to tell you “I like you”,, but I’m too scared and nervous. You don’t seem to like me anyways.
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting
and talking to new people so
feel free to shoot over a msg!

└───────────────────┘
its called its called its called called
██████████████████████████

freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall
th. comms. song. credit.──────────────
acura,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostface. » Wed May 16, 2018 5:51 am

WastedSpace wrote:
gudetama wrote:
so there is this guy that i kinda like.... well im not sure, but hes pretty cute.... i only see him like a few times a week and we barely talk. whenever i pass by him, i get kinda nervous and just avoid looking at him... what should i do? should i talk to him? sometimes i feel like he is staring at me, but im not sure, i am too scared to look at him. i also feel like im ugly, fat and unlikeable, and whenever i feel hopeful, i hear this voice in my head saying stuff like "oh, you are so ugly, he is probably looking at your friends and not you (my friends are rlly pretty and i feel like im a black sheep sometimes....)." ugh, i just hate it, and i really wanna tell him, but what if i get rejected? like i want to be friends with him, but how should i start the whole freaking friendship?

please help meeeeee

gudetama

This post really applies to you, too: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3441879&view=unread#p118674394

Part of life is taking risks. Sometimes rejection or negative outcomes may happen. It's up to you to decide that the risk is worth it. But you're going to lead a pretty limited life if you never take risks.

i just would like to take this opportunity to offer a little life experience advice to you,
      and believe me, it takes time to accept and understand, especially in the midst of the thoughts that you
      are having. but realizing this is crucial: why do you feel ugly, fat and unlikeable? can you identify what
      makes you feel this way? is there any merit in what causes you to feel this way? why would you want
      someone in your life who thinks of you in such a way? and most importantly, why would you want to be
      with someone you could never really be your self with? because it is just that. living in the shadow of
      unobtainable expectations will not only hurt you, but your relationships. seek out your self-worth. you
      have to learn to accept and love yourself before you can possibly receive it from another. if you try to
      force yourself into unhealthy relationships in the midst of unhealthy, self-loathing thoughts, you will wind
      up in incredibly toxic and detrimental relationships. if you find your reasons for your self-loathing are
      based in social media, the resolution is to absolve yourself of it. if you find your reasons are a result of
      bullying, then take some time to consider these few thoughts: 1. perhaps the bully was insecure and
      sought you out in order to inflate their diminished ego. 2. why should you care what they think? 3. perhaps
      there is no rhyme or reason and your struggle will be accepting that reality. best of luck my friend, i have
      struggled with many of the same thoughts over the years and would be happy to be someone for you to
      talk to should you ever need it.

mental. wrote:I want to tell you “I like you”,, but I’m too scared and nervous. You don’t seem to like me anyways.

without risk, there are no rewards. acknowledge the fears and thoughts you're having, but
      do not allow them to control you. mindfulness. if you want to have the opportunity to potentially benefit
      from your risk, you must first take the chance and bear in mind that it may not warrant a positive outcome.
      there's this very popular phrase that ends up being something to the effect of, "when you don't try, it's worse
      than failure because you haven't even given yourself the opportunity to fail." i think the most important
      concept to keep in mind is this: what would you do without fear?
    equestrian, naturalist, biologist, outdoorswoman.
    i like to read and paint and play video games.
    animal and plant obsessed.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soarora » Thu May 17, 2018 1:47 pm

So I’m not sure if there’s a thing for this but now I’ve come looking for advice.

What to do when the relationship is at a standstill? We aren’t dating it’s like in between, where crushing is mutual but it’s not dating. Its not a bad thing but sometimes I wish there was something going on,,

I’d do something but I don’t know what, and I already “confessed” like 3 times haah (it was really 2 and they were like half a year apart. The only reason I did it again was because his friend was t o r m e n t I n g me about it)
Image .-|Image |-.Image
Soarora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appi » Thu May 17, 2018 3:19 pm

i'm sooo in love ...

it won't turn out well, but .... this feels soo lovely..
do you like omelettes?
appi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu May 17, 2018 3:34 pm

MaximumWildlife wrote:So I’m not sure if there’s a thing for this but now I’ve come looking for advice.

What to do when the relationship is at a standstill? We aren’t dating it’s like in between, where crushing is mutual but it’s not dating. Its not a bad thing but sometimes I wish there was something going on,,

I’d do something but I don’t know what, and I already “confessed” like 3 times haah (it was really 2 and they were like half a year apart. The only reason I did it again was because his friend was t o r m e n t I n g me about it)

Stop confessing and start asking. If you want to change the nature of this relationship, then you need to communicate that.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Thu May 17, 2018 8:24 pm

Yeah, Light, smooth. Real smooth. Smooth like crunchy peanut butter. I just turned into a red stuttering mess while trying to answer a simple question that my crush asked me. I mean, I deserve an A+ for effort.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Sat May 19, 2018 1:42 am

Light Bringer wrote:Yeah, Light, smooth. Real smooth. Smooth like crunchy peanut butter. I just turned into a red stuttering mess while trying to answer a simple question that my crush asked me. I mean, I deserve an A+ for effort.

I've been there.
I was on a date once and the guy I was with said "nice weather today" and I said "thanks"
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dopper » Sun May 20, 2018 5:57 am

oKAY so yesterday my crush asked me out!! woohooo
i like him a lot and i'm really glad he likes me too, y'know that feeling where you're
just starting out and everything is perfect? he really caught me by surprise, i mean i
had imagined what it would be like to be with him but now it's a reality and aaaAA

now that my little rant's outta the way.. i have a question

how do i keep this going? this is technically my first relationship haha

edit hahaha never mind, turns out he was dared to ask me out.. good to know
new question: how do i get over him?

craig | he | intj
i like tea, dinosaurs, frogs and flannel.
hope you have a lovely day.
dopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sun May 20, 2018 2:53 pm

dopper wrote:oKAY so yesterday my crush asked me out!! woohooo
i like him a lot and i'm really glad he likes me too, y'know that feeling where you're
just starting out and everything is perfect? he really caught me by surprise, i mean i
had imagined what it would be like to be with him but now it's a reality and aaaAA

Give it time. :< Let yourself wallow for a bit, then get out and do new stuff! Make new memories. Have fun and just live. o3o
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acura, » Sun May 20, 2018 7:49 pm

dopper wrote:oKAY so yesterday my crush asked me out!! woohooo

aw.. im sorry. He’s an absolute turkey for doing it just as a dare. I know how you must feel <3

Just remember that you’re beautiful, and you will find your one and true love one day <3

I actually really despise people who do that, ask others out for dares, as entertainment to their friend/s. Like what @WastedSpace said, give it time, and/or maybe tell him how you felt when he said that, as I can tell it’s hurt you quite a bit.

Just try new things out, maybe discover new hobbies to get things off your mind <3

How to get over him, huh? That’s a tough one.
Try new things out, try doing things with other people to get your mind off of him.

Meet some new people, make some new friends by getting more involved with more activities that youd usually not do c:

Make a list of ‘flaws’ he has, this sounds mean, but trust me, it does work! Just dont show anyone else and keep it to yourself c:

If you follow your crush on social media, maybe think about unfollowing them. it’s a lot harder to get over someone when you wake up every morning, check your social media and see their face/posts on your phone.

Take daily walks and distract yourself. Look around at nature, take some photos.. explore new places, maybe take some friends with you to talk to them along the way!

Just know that it will take time to get over your crush! You wont just wake up the next morning and realise you don’t like them anymore... unless you never liked them that much in the first place?
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting