♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:20 pm

sunflower, wrote:
      is it normal to not feel ready to date?
      or do you think i should just give it a shot anyway?

Absolutely do not force yourself to do anything you're not ready for, uncomfortable with, or don't want to do. It is not some required developmental stage or something for you to ever want to date.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon! » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:07 am

aa okay so ive been crushing on this girl for a few weeks and she's part of my close circle of friends
i told my friend whos really close with my crush about how much i liked her and when the group chat started going wild about crushes and my friend asks if she can expose my crush, i kinda flipped out but didnt exactly say no bc i kinda wanted her to know but at the same time i didnt?? my crush was afk and when she came back the messages were kinda spammed out from how wild everyone
got, my other friend was facetiming her and told her what had happened and my crush said she liked me back
@ school we didnt talk and we kept looking at each other and looking away and stuff like that and after 2nd
period i asked her out and she said yes, even when i asked her out i was super nervous and at the end of the day my friend
made her and i walk together and things were just awkward
does anyone know how to stop being awkward around them? i love her tbh but i dont want us acting
like this forever bc thats gonna suck
jolteon!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:17 am

joyful, wrote:
aa okay so ive been crushing on this girl for a few weeks and she's part of my close circle of friends
i told my friend whos really close with my crush about how much i liked her and when the group chat started going wild about crushes and my friend asks if she can expose my crush, i kinda flipped out but didnt exactly say no bc i kinda wanted her to know but at the same time i didnt?? my crush was afk and when she came back the messages were kinda spammed out from how wild everyone
got, my other friend was facetiming her and told her what had happened and my crush said she liked me back
@ school we didnt talk and we kept looking at each other and looking away and stuff like that and after 2nd
period i asked her out and she said yes, even when i asked her out i was super nervous and at the end of the day my friend
does anyone know how to stop being awkward around them? i love her tbh but i dont want us acting

I'm happy for you guys!
And generally speaking everyone is gonna be a little awkward at first, I was awkward with my boyfriend at first but we're totally fine now. Just spend some time together and you'll both get used to it with time. Just don't worry about being awkward because it's normal. It helps to find some engaging things you guys both enjoy doing together, so you can kind of take your mind off of it even if you are awkward. Overthinking being awkward just makes you stressed out, which just makes you even more awkward.
You don't have to act totally different just because you're a couple now. You can start off by doing pretty much the same activities, etc you would when you were just friends, and that can help you adjust.
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby vulture, » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:02 am

Akatsuki wrote:His birthday is coming up soon, like in three weeks, and I really want to get him something but I can’t think of what. I asked him if he has any idea and he says he wants me to surprise him. I’ve been thinking of possible things but most I can’t offered. I don’t want to get him something cheap and something I can’t afford.

Anybody have any possible ideas??

apologies if this question has nothing to do with this thread ahh

Like others have mentiomed, a lot can determine what a good gift would be. Without knowing your situation or his interests, it's hard to think of a personal gift. When my husband and I were dating, I once made him a red velvet cake in a jar, his favorite type of cake. What we enjoyed was just doing things together, so we'd plan a trip to the park, pack a picnic, whatever. It doesn't have to be expensive, so long as it shows you were thinking of him. For my husband's birthday this year, I'm taking him shooting, baking him a cake, and surprise decorating the house for him to invite a few friends over and grill.
brb baby aggro

vulture,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:07 pm

joyful, wrote:

You entered a new phase of your relationship. It's like getting to know someone again. Go out and hang out together and do something to break the ice. And remember that this is still your same friend that you've known for however long.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Constellation. » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:40 am

My one month with him is coming up in a week. (:

This is my first relationship and so this is a mini milestone for me. I'm going to get my brother to cover my shift so we can do something.

Does anyone have any ideas for something I can do for him or give to him? I don't want it to be over the top because I'm not sure if monthly things like this are something he'd necessarily want to celebrate or would rather just hang out on but regardless I still want to do something small but big enough of a gesture to show that I'm glad. (: I just have no idea what.

Ideas?
Happy Dec. 18th! Watch my risk pets grow!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Constellation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:05 pm

Constellation. wrote:My one month with him is coming up in a week. (:

This is my first relationship and so this is a mini milestone for me. I'm going to get my brother to cover my shift so we can do something.

Does anyone have any ideas for something I can do for him or give to him? I don't want it to be over the top because I'm not sure if monthly things like this are something he'd necessarily want to celebrate or would rather just hang out on but regardless I still want to do something small but big enough of a gesture to show that I'm glad. (: I just have no idea what.

Ideas?

What's he like? What's he do? What do you two do together? Do you do any crafts or something you could make him? It's really hard to give you ideas when we have no idea what either of you are like or what you enjoy doing. =(

And if you're not sure this is something he's up for... ask him! And tell him it's something you'd like to celebrate, even in a small way. Work something out. The best relationships have a strong foundation of good communication.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:28 pm

Hello! Does anyone have any cute promposal-style ideas for asking someone out to a formal event? I’ve figured out what my sweetheart’s favorite flowers are (lavender, the smell of my natural shampoo ironically) and I just need to get a bouquet together.
We have known each other since we were kids, and we are very comfortable around each other; we’ve seen the other at our best and worst. We aren’t romantic in the sense of kissing or lovey dovey purple prose, our relationship is based on a strong friendship/closeness and steadfast support of each other. We feel we have complete freedom to talk about anything together, even difficult topics, and deep ones such as our plans for the future.
I’m trying to think of an idea that is romantic, but not overly gooey or sappy (that wouldn’t be my style). More of something cute and charming that shows my devotion. I want to emphasize on the strong, steadfast traits of myself and the relationship.
Any suggestions are highly appreciated!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:55 pm

Does anyone have any advice on how to get your point across that you're not in any way shape or form interested?
    To explain, a while ago I became "plan b". When the girl he initially liked rejected him, he started going towards me, as I was plan b, something I was forced to agree to. After things got very uncomfortable, he finally backed off, and I could focus on my own interests. But then today happened. He told the girl I like that he liked someone, but that someone had a crush on her. His own words: "I like this girl, but she likes you". Even after all my friends looked out for me and told him he was making a mistake but not giving up on me. I'm just peeved and kinda of furious. I already am at the point where he is going to have an angry talking to, but how do I put into words what I want to say without exploding at him completely? I don't feel like starting a scene oof

--

@Spear of Justice - I never got the chance to have a cute promposal but! If you can get the candies toghether you could try something like this? Or for an even cheaper option you could buy a pomegranate and write "Prom?" on it, and afterwards tell him its a Promegranate *badum tss* (I thought of that one my senior year, too bad I didn't get to use it rip ; w ;)
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamorasass » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:03 am

Spear of Justice wrote:Hello! Does anyone have any cute promposal-style ideas for asking someone out to a formal event? I’ve figured out what my sweetheart’s favorite flowers are (lavender, the smell of my natural shampoo ironically) and I just need to get a bouquet together.
We have known each other since we were kids, and we are very comfortable around each other; we’ve seen the other at our best and worst. We aren’t romantic in the sense of kissing or lovey dovey purple prose, our relationship is based on a strong friendship/closeness and steadfast support of each other. We feel we have complete freedom to talk about anything together, even difficult topics, and deep ones such as our plans for the future.
I’m trying to think of an idea that is romantic, but not overly gooey or sappy (that wouldn’t be my style). More of something cute and charming that shows my devotion. I want to emphasize on the strong, steadfast traits of myself and the relationship.
Any suggestions are highly appreciated!

I suggest looking some up online! There are some super clever ways to prompose! Above all, you could really just give them the flowers and ask sweetly. No need to be crazy extravagant, but you can if you want!
antique skies wrote:
    Does anyone have any advice on how to get your point across that you're not in any way shape or form interested?

Straight up, word for word, say "I'm not interested. Please stop making advances towards me." For the most part, that should do the trick. Sometimes you just have to spell it out for them. If that doesn't work, you can always seek help from a trusted adult.

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items