♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:03 am

NeverLand. wrote:Righto.. so where do I start..
I've had a crush on this guy for a year now, and if i don't say myself, he's probably the hottest guy i've met personally. It's not his attractiveness that attracts me, (well I mean, it does, but that's not my only reason XD) but it's also his personality. now ik this may come out a little cheesy, but he's actually such a sweet guy, and as handsome as hell. anyways, let's get into the story! SO, pretty much all of my friends know about my crush on him, including some of his friends. The other day I got dared to hug him, ( Yeah, before ya say, ik that was a bit childish to get so excited about a hug lmao! ) and ofc i did! At first I was worried to do it, cause i believed he didn't like me since his friend always tells me that he doesn't like me, and that he never will.. yeah ik, RUDE! Anyways, I thought he wouldn't hug me back, and i'd be there hugging him and him not hugging me back. Lucky enough, he did, and if i must say, it was the best hug ive had XD it was also one of the most awkward hugs i've ever had as well.. i was talking to him on snapchat, about how awkward it was.. and he replied with saying, "Well, maybe next time we'll make it less awkward". NEXT TIME?? THERE'S GONNA BE A NEXT TIME?? Righto, so there me story.. pointless story.. Please reply, and maybe give me some help? advice? <3

Not sure what you want advice on?
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:50 am

meerkat boi. wrote:
    i have a crush on three boys in my class (i swear im not desperate). i liked the first boy (let's call him c) since the start of the year until now and he is just so precious but I am not sure i like him that much anymore.
    the second child (a) is also very precious and ive liked him since november or something like that and the third boy (cn) before christmas c:

so in my English and business class I sit beside c! i don't sit beside a or cn in any classes but they are very close! For example in English a sits behind me and in business cn sits in front of me.

in English we do a lot of pairwork and group work, so my current group is cn, c, some other guy and me. we are working on a drama and holy crap cn is very precious.

c knows that I like him and probably doesn't like me because a not so friend of mine but not an enemy kept on telling him to go out with me which im guessing pissed him off haha.

i always blush when im around them and love making conversation with them. One of my very close friends likes pushing me into them and almost pushed me down the stairs because I was standing behind a going down the school stairs.

Anyways long story short I want to know how can I kind of hint to them that I like them? Especially to A?
    a is a very chill boi who likes coffee :p hes shorter than me tho xP
    cn is also a lil kitten boi because he likes to sleep a lot (I've called him a cat before through messages)

my username is actually to do with a because he's short so I have a codename which is meerkat soo ya
    my friends and I have a nickname for them all which is "baguette" for some reason (our other friend has loaf and we used to have buns and rice) it's just a cute lil codename for them haha

Reposting because ya

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:46 am

meerkat boi. wrote:Anyways long story short I want to know how can I kind of hint to them that I like them?

Flirt with him. Casual touches to his arm if he's okay with that. Ask his facebook/snapchat/something to talk with him outside of school. Ask to partner up with him in class for group assignments and the like. Laugh at his jokes. Nothing complicated. Just flirt a little. Be interested in what he says.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:50 am

WastedSpace wrote:
meerkat boi. wrote:Anyways long story short I want to know how can I kind of hint to them that I like them?

Flirt with him. Casual touches to his arm if he's okay with that. Ask his facebook/snapchat/something to talk with him outside of school. Ask to partner up with him in class for group assignments and the like. Laugh at his jokes. Nothing complicated. Just flirt a little. Be interested in what he says.

that's what I mainly do- except for touching his arm or asking to be grouped- I'm usually grouped with them anyways.
i have three of them on Snapchat but I'm not sure why c or a didn't add me back but I always talk to cn when I can (I'm not allowed Snapchat but whenever I'm home alone/at a friend's house I download it :3)
Anything else? I don't know how to flirt -3-

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joop » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:58 am

Oook this is gonna bw really cheesy and cringey -BEWARE-

Ok so I'm the new girl in the class and from day 1 'do you like -----' like no they're mean :c

WARNING
when he smiles his braces show and i feel like screaming hes an angel.. o god. I haven't talked to boys ever before and im in -removed-. I hate talking to the because i have no friends idea what to say. The group of frens that he sticks with are 'nerds'. Pretty sure they all hate me ahah ;-;? 'Guys look ahe actually talks! $^$;' rip my self esteem. I want to be the crazy bubbly girl i used to be and not really care about what people think or say..

advice? ;^;
Last edited by Seasonal on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal information removed
joop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dopper » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:02 am

i started in my new school in september. i never had interest in anyone (as in, like anyone) but back in december i developed feelings for a boy in my class. the reason i like him is because he's kind, he compliments my art and he gave me a pen the other day while i was gone (according to my classmate, at least.) i've been meaning to ask him out, or at least tell him how i feel, but he's going out with someone already.

i don't know what to do, advice? :0

craig | he | intj
i like tea, dinosaurs, frogs and flannel.
hope you have a lovely day.
dopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junhui; » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:54 am

Sorry in advance for how long this got?? I ... just can't think straight right now and it's been 7+ hours?? ;; This guy asked me out today?? I've honestly kind of liked him since the beginning of the school year-
    So last month he randomly came and sat with me at lunch, then asked me to come sit with him, since then I've been sitting with him everyday. A few days later, he asked for my skype I eventually gave it to him, because omg he's so persistent when he wants something. He told me he wouldn't stop bugging me until I told him (he would have if I actually told him to stop - he says that a lot to me but if I seriously want him to stop, he does.)
    Then, this girl in our class - one of the few people I talk to - started saying things like "oohhh he likes youuu," all the time. I just kept denying it - why would he like me, why would anyone like me? No, he just wants to be friends.
    But then a couple weeks ago, she apparently asked him if he liked me. That day at lunch, he brought it up, I told him that I didn't think that and didn't have anything to do with her asking. And he said "okay, good. Just to be clear, I just want to be friends. I don't want anything like that." And I believed him- but that girl kept insisting that he was lying and he does, and then I told one of my online friends, and she agreed and kept saying he does. (Wow, maybe I should listen to them lol)
    So the past month and a half or so, we've been texting each other a lot. And we've somehow gotten pretty close??

Today after English, he caught up to me right outside the door and started walking next to me, and the first thing he said, out of nowhere, was "[my name], will you go out with me?" And the first time I brushed it off as a joke because he's been known to jokingly ask random people to go out with him or kiss him just to see their reaction to it. Then he was like "I'm serious ... will you?" I kept walking to my class (which is literally like 15 ft from my English class-), completely in shock and honestly not knowing how to answer him. I really quietly said "I don't know." And, of course, he says "I'm gonna follow you until I get an answer." I told him that my class is right here, and walked into class, expecting him to go on to his next class. No. He followed me in and sat down in the the seat in front of me. I was praying that the bell would hurry and ring so he'd leave- He kind of just looked at me expectantly, and I was staring at the floor and hoping my face wasn't completely red (thank god it wasn't, I may have actually died). I mumbled "I really don't know" again.
    Then he went on saying that I'm really the only person he's ever felt really close to and comfortable with, and that he really just loves being around me and talking to me?? Then he pointed out that he was shaking really bad and was really anxious and felt like he could barely breathe, and I kind of just told him I felt the same. But then he went on and started saying that it's okay if I just want to be friends, but that he hopes to be something more than that, and he hopes it doesn't make things too awkward now. And I, again, just said "I don't know" (wow is that actually the only response I have for him?) Then he said "Okay ... I'll give you some time to think about it," and sounded kind of upset, and then left.

And I'm still in total shock and don't know what to do or say. He texted me a bit after school and I've yet to reply and it's 3-4 hours later. I want to, but I don't know what to say. And I feel so blessed that testing is tomorrow so I won't see him at all. But then Wednesday. Yeah, not only are we in the same English class, we sit next to each other, and are working on a writing project together. So no avoiding him lmao. I don't need to avoid him anyway-
    And uhm I just don't know how I feel. I mean, he's so sweet and cares about me so much and I really care about him, and he's funny and we have a lot in common. And I'm actually pretty comfortable with him (which is rare for me), even though I'm still the most awkward person to exist. But at the same time I'm not sure I want to be in a relationship or anything like that. It's always been something I've never been the most interested in, it honestly just seems really, I don't know ... strange? to me. like the idea of actually being with someone just seems so weird??
    Why must my emotions always be contradicting all the time? I do like him, I don't really like admitting that because it's just easier to deny it, it feels weird saying it, but yeah, I do. But again, it just seems so weird to me? I've always been that one person who has no interest what-so-ever in relationships and stuff, never seen a point in them. I don't know sjkdfhas
    Then there's also the fact that we've only really been talking to each other for two months or so, I just feel like that may be a bit soon?? Yeah, we're probably closer than some people who have known each other a year, but?? Like I know so many people who are with someone they've known like 3 weeks and it's not uncommon but idk I feel like you should know each other and be friends for a while?
    Idk I'm just lost and don't know what to do or say to him. I don't even know how I feel or think anymore. I think my huge rant is over now.
    Idk what to do, I don't understand this stuff and I'm already the most awkward person ever
Junhui;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:29 pm

Hello everybody!

I am having trouble with expressing my feelings to a guy because I slightly fear rejection and I don't want to lose this guy as a friend, if he happens to hate me if I tell him I like him.

Long story short; I've worked with him since the summer of 2016. We hit it off right away, as friends at first, and I never really put much thought into if I liked him as more than a friend. One day, he held my hand briefly, but not for long. He is kinda awkward about that kind of stuff, at least from what I've seen over the past 2 years. I knew he liked me, but I was still sorting out my own feelings. End of summer, we parted ways, didn't see each other again until Christmas. It was then I realized I had feelings for him, but never really acted on it because, to be honest, I have no idea how to share my feelings with other people or let others subtly know how I feel through actions.

Last summer was hard and strange, because there was another girl who liked him. She pushed him into 'liking' her, but he never truly liked her (according to him. He talks very badly of her now and hates her and constantly bashes her, though she is almost oblivious to his clear disinterest. But I digress). So all summer I had to deal with her flirting with him, him sort of flirting back, and me keeping my feelings for him at bay. I truly thought they were dating, because they used to act like it, but I guess it was just an almost-summer-fling sort of thing.

It was last summer (2017) that I managed to get out at least some sort of truth. I asked him if he had ever liked me, and he said yes. This was just in the start of this other girl and his 'kinda more than friends' relationship, so I couldn't really... ask anymore questions without feeling weird. As it was, I only had time to ask this one question before this girl walked in looking for him. He reciprocated the question, and I said yes back. That was as close to admitting my feelings (and admitting that they are still there) that I have come so far. To anyone.

I want to be able to tell him that I still like him. I just really don't know how. I'm not even completely sure where I worked up the nerve to ask him what I did in the first place. I've tried like, subtle flirting, but we're both awkward people and I don't think he understands that I'm flirting and I'm probably not doing a good job of it anyway. I've had a billion people telling me to just tell him how I feel, but I really don't want him to act differently around me if he doesn't return those feelings anymore. I don't mind him telling me he doesn't, but from my experience and what he's said he tends to act differently around people when he knows they do or don't like him... and I just feel stuck. Especially because he doesn't text/use social media, and I don't get the chance to see him in person all that much. The next time I see him will be when I'll drive to his house to carpool for an event at our workplace in late April, but after that we will probably be at our workplace together from then until early August.

TL;DR -- I don't know how to tell a guy I've liked him for almost 2 years because I'm afraid of him not returning the feelings and acting differently around me because of it lol.
I don't really need a response, I'm just letting out some anxiety because I just got home yesterday from hanging out with him and a couple other friends all weekend.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:30 pm

meerkat boi. wrote:that's what I mainly do- except for touching his arm or asking to be grouped- I'm usually grouped with them anyways.
i have three of them on Snapchat but I'm not sure why c or a didn't add me back but I always talk to cn when I can (I'm not allowed Snapchat but whenever I'm home alone/at a friend's house I download it :3)
Anything else? I don't know how to flirt -3-

That's because you're thinking of flirting as something specific you have to do or a certain way you have to act. But it's not. It's something you work with and make work for your personality. Stop overthinking it. Just have fun hanging out with these guys.

indie folk wrote:Oook this is gonna bw really cheesy and cringey -BEWARE-

Ok so I'm the new girl in the class and from day 1 'do you like -----' like no they're mean :c

WARNING
when he smiles his braces show and i feel like screaming hes an angel.. o god. I haven't talked to boys ever before and im in ----. I hate talking to the because i have no friends idea what to say. The group of frens that he sticks with are 'nerds'. Pretty sure they all hate me ahah ;-;? 'Guys look ahe actually talks! $^$;' rip my self esteem. I want to be the c***y bubbly girl i used to be and not really care about what people think or say..

advice? ;^;

Psst, you're not allowed to share your age or anything that hints towards it on CS.

What exactly did you want advice on? How to talk to this guy? How to be your own person rather than basing yourself off what other people think?

dopper wrote:i started in my new school in september. i never had interest in anyone (as in, like anyone) but back in december i developed feelings for a boy in my class. the reason i like him is because he's kind, he compliments my art and he gave me a pen the other day while i was gone (according to my classmate, at least.) i've been meaning to ask him out, or at least tell him how i feel, but he's going out with someone already.

i don't know what to do, advice? :0

He's dating someone, so it would be absolutely inappropriate to ask him out or confess your feelings right now. Step back and find something else to busy yourself with for the moment.

Prince; wrote:-snip-

Why must my emotions always be contradicting all the time? I do like him, I don't really like admitting that because it's just easier to deny it, it feels weird saying it, but yeah, I do. But again, it just seems so weird to me? I've always been that one person who has no interest what-so-ever in relationships and stuff, never seen a point in them. I don't know sjkdfhas
Then there's also the fact that we've only really been talking to each other for two months or so, I just feel like that may be a bit soon?? Yeah, we're probably closer than some people who have known each other a year, but?? Like I know so many people who are with someone they've known like 3 weeks and it's not uncommon but idk I feel like you should know each other and be friends for a while?
Idk I'm just lost and don't know what to do or say to him. I don't even know how I feel or think anymore. I think my huge rant is over now.
Idk what to do, I don't understand this stuff and I'm already the most awkward person ever[/size][/list]

When in doubt, trust your gut. Go with your instincts. Overthinking this like you are is just going to end up with you all twisted and confused and still undecided.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Luna Bunny » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:40 am

Okay here I go.

So last year I was sitting with my lab group for (you guessed it) a lab we were doing, and we had a survey to fill out first, one of the questions was "what is your favorite thing in the room?" Now my group was kinda goofing off about the survey, saying stuff like "oh my favorite part of the room is that wall, or this chair." We were laughing having a good time, the teacher didn't even try and stop us, (but she was an awesome teacher) and this guy in my group turns to me while all of the other people in my group were laughing.

Before I continue let me say this, he is a nice guy, he's really kind, I would put him on the shy side of most of the guys at my school, he joined the year before, and I hadn't known him too well. He was kind and smart so he was just kinda there, I didn't think anything of him until this. Well that's not true, I didn't really know him. At all. ANYWAY, back to the story.

He says this to me, mind you completely out of the blue, no warning whatsoever. He says (and I quote)

"You are my favorite thing in this room."

Me being the idiot that I am just laughs because at that point I didn't really know what to say. Now looking back I realize how rude I was to him and after I felt really really bad. He had 3 classes with me and talked with me all the time, we grew close I guess you could say. We sat next to each other in math and history, and science and he was always really sweet and kind to me. So this year we don't have any classes with each other but when we had to go on a class trip to a museum in the beginning of the school year and we had to dress up in formal wear, we were both really self conscious, and he went up to me, and he said to me that I looked nice and then walked away quickly but his face was bright red. (I later complimented him back don't worry) and so we started emailing this year and hanging out after school at a club I do, and he always makes these little gestures that he seems to know that will make me smile or laugh, and when I'm feeling sad he always tries to understand or stop making me laugh (or tries to cheer me up depending on how sad I am) and it's really sweet. But a few weeks ago he asked me if I wanted to go to his house to play video games with him. I love video games so that wasn't the problem, it was the fact that my parents would be so scared if I went over to a boy's house, even if he had parent supervision. I do have a crush on him ever since he said I was his favorite thing in the room, but I don't know if his feeling have changed.

I guess what I'm trying to ask here is two things:
1.How do I tell him I like him, and how am I sure he still likes me? and
2.How do I get my parents to let me go with him?
Thanks if you can help me!!
It isn't everyday when you come across someone amazing and kind,
but when you do, it is magical.

Also, Wings Of Fire Books, Harry Potter Books, Warrior Books, Star Wars, Skyrim, Minecraft, Marvel movies, Youtube, Watching some of my favorite youtubers (LDshadowlady, Dan and Phil, LaurenZside, Jaiden Animations, and many others), and napping. Napping is always good. If you want to talk about anything at all feel free to PM me. Other than that I'm just your average shy person who has anxiety and depression. Oh and a rabbit, but I love my rabbit, I don't love my mental health issues. Just remember that people and things you love are still there. And they are waiting for you to pursue them. They are standing nearby looking back towards you, asking if you are ready to face the world. You have to take a deep breath grab their hands and race forward screaming.

If you hurt me then I will cry, and then
I will get back up and be even stronger.
Twilight Luna Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me