Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

-- Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby miissingyou » Tue May 01, 2018 1:29 pm

dearest a,
sometimes i just wish you wouldn't hide things from me.
you know how much i care about you, and i want the best for you.
sure, we might not be able to see eachother next year, but i just want to spend the last 24 days i have with you in a fun, happy way.
i'll miss you, i hope you don't forget about what i gave you.
it was a prized possession of mine.
please, just don't hide these things from me. it concerns me at an unhealthy level.
your s/o, d.
xx.xxxxxxxxxverna
ཐི❤︎ཋྀ i will be much better then ཐི❤︎ཋྀ
..xxxxxxshe/he/it ♡ adult
xx.xxxxxxpfp by valkry
x.we have lots of people blocked,
xxblock evasion will be reported
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby idyll » Tue May 01, 2018 2:01 pm

Elskan mín,

I sincerely hope that Norway treats you well
You deserve absolutely nothing but happiness and I'm sorry I can do nothing to help you with that for now
Just know that everything will be okay
We will find a way, just as we did before
Norway is closer than Denmark
Keep up your head

Ég elska þig
𝓼𝓳ó𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓷 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓻 á 𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝓼𝓴𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓪 í 𝓼𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭

┌────────────┐
My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist
with a house full of cats.

└────────────┘

𝓵𝓳óð𝓲𝓷 þí𝓷 𝓸𝓰 𝓵𝓮𝔂𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓶á𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓶í𝓷
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixem » Tue May 01, 2018 2:02 pm

To my beautiful mare who passed
away on 01/05/18 </3

I still remember getting you for my 7th birthday, my cousin
could not look after you anymore so you were gifted to me!

I remember when you were too old to take out for riding
anymore, so I’d stay with you in the stables and give you
treats. I’d sing to you, read to you and give you so many
hugs and kisses.

I remember taking you to beaches, to forests, to beautiful
fields where you would roam around and roll literally in
and on everything (including me once.. which is when you
broke 2 of my ribs and I had to spend 10 hours in the
hospital lmao).

You were such a good girl, a beautiful one too. Your coat
was so unique, and so were your sparkling eyes. Looking
back at all our memories and photos makes my heart ache
so badly. But knowing your in a better, painless place now
makes me happy.

I don’t think I’ll be getting another horse for a long time,
I do not want to go through the same pain I did with you..

- Your heartbroken bestfriend
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeosang1 » Tue May 01, 2018 2:10 pm

x
Last edited by yeosang1 on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.ix

[/left]

iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unsolvedd » Tue May 01, 2018 2:14 pm

dear k,
you have no idea how happy you make me. i love you so much. i'm so glad i'm your friend, really. but sometimes you can be a bit overwhelming. you do a lot of things that give me anxiety sometimes. your reputation even gives me anxiety, even though mines is very close (or even the same) as yours. i still want to have a relationship with you but your opinions towards it are basically completely anonymous, as any answer you've given wasn't a true one due to peers being around you, or you avoiding the topic. i wish i could learn your true views towards me and the relationship with me i propose. i literally feel so, weird i guess, the fact that i've crushed on you for x years. i just want to know how you truly feel so i can know if i need to move on or not. god, i'm literally just so unsure about you. i hope this is relieved soon. x
unsolvedd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooshidog » Wed May 02, 2018 11:27 am

Dear K,

You know this has gone too far if one of my friends in a class across the hall sees you behind me, staring at me. Whenever you're in my class and it's partner work, I see you creeping up to me trying to be my partner. Do you have an obsession with me? Please leave me alone and for me to keep my sanity,
stop please.
thanks (: -s
Last edited by Mooshidog on Sun May 06, 2018 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------------------------
hi, i'm moose and i love you ♡
god, blm, pisces, 2/24/16
---------------------------
Mooshidog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sky Random » Fri May 04, 2018 11:50 am

Dear My Romeo
We’ve only known each other for just over a week and a little while ago you said you loved me. I left you on read. I feel it might be too soon. Too sudden, too rushed. I don’t know how I feel and that frustrates me. I know I like you but love is a strong word, one I’m hesitant to use again. After my last two crushes and how AMAZING (note the sarcasm) those turned out I’m not sure what to do. Your a really really great guy and you make me squeal and smile and turn me into a nervous wreck whenever we talk whether it’s in person or over text. I’m not used to the kind of attention your giving me. I haven’t had someone treat me so good in a very long time and if I’m being completely honest I don’t feel like I’m good enough for you. Your you and I’m me and I don’t think I can be who you want me to be. (Hey! I rhymed!) Your so amazing and I feel so inferior. You already know I’m awkward and I’m not a people person but what you may not have noticed is that I avoid eye contact, I hide behind my hair, and I never show more than half my face unless your looking away. It’s because I’m so insecure. I don’t think I’m pretty enough for you and I’m scared of the day I do turn to face you fully because then you will see all my flaws and think of me as lowly as I think of me and see me as ugly as I see myself. I don’t want to scare you away so I don’t think I’ll tell you about this. I want you to like me because I really like you. And I want to love you too but I don’t think my heart would recover from another break. But I want to be with you and take my chances. I’ve always been afraid of falling but you give me the confidence to fall for you. We really are like the story aren’t we?
Love, Your Juliet
Sky Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby msmoof » Sat May 05, 2018 2:34 pm

ok so i feel like ive told you this before, but because theres a chance that was the last time ill see you for a while, i just wanted to tell you how appreciative i am of you. i would have told you this face-to-face, but i legit would have created niagra falls 2.0 in the band room with my tears. i hope this doesnt seem like the cheesiest thing ever, but talking to you - even if it was for 5 seconds - would literally become the highlight of my day. if someone had told me, at the beginning of the season, that i would have become this close to you throughout the year, i dont think i wouldve believed them. ive literally never become friends with any upperclassman, and i wasnt expecting anything different through marching band. like, yeah, i became friendly with a ton of upperclassmen through band, but nothing like this! i dont even remember how any of this started tbh, but im glad that our drill happened to put us next to each other for a little bit of the show :) im literally going to miss you so much, and i wish we could just have like one more time to see eachother & talk. thanks for talking to me every day, and ill look forward to that day youll come visit!! i already miss you omg and im already crying bc im weak lololollol
msmoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xan » Sat May 05, 2018 2:49 pm

(i can hear your signature)^

dear p
don't play me like that, don't drag me along. You had me over here lookin mad stupid while I got my hopes up

virgo xx-xx really good napper xx-xx thats itxx
xan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zobiiwan » Sat May 05, 2018 3:59 pm

my love,
      you were born here. i've been with you since day one.
      when you were a kitten, you had a little tuft of fur on your head and that's why we decided to call you elvis.
      you grew up outside. you've got a wild soul and the bravest heart, and even though i worried about you when you'd run off,
      i always knew you'd come home safe. you'd come mewing in through the back door, eat your dinner, hang around a while.
      then you'd be off again, and the cycle would repeat. but i always knew you'd come home. it's been that way for nearly six years.
      before you came home today, it'd been almost a week since i saw you.
      before i even let you in the door, i knew something was wrong. you weren't walking on your left front leg.
      then it got even worse. there was something sticking out of your leg.
      you had an arrow in your leg. what?
      your leg can't be saved. the arrow went clear through it, straight through the bone. an amputated leg isn't the end of world, right?
      wrong. you're an outside cat. sure, you love a good snuggle and a nap indoors, but then you're off again, going on your adventures.
      without that leg, you're practically defenseless. you can't climb trees or protect yourself. you'd have to live inside forever.
      you'd have to live indoors or have something horrific happen to you outdoors. there's no light at the end of this tunnel.
      your fate right now seems pretty grim. you're in more and more pain and you'll only be miserable if you survive.
      i'm so angry. you are so young. you had so much life in you, and someone used you as target practice.
      watching you lay there, hearing you cry, like you're saying, "dude, there's a freakin' arrow in my arm!"
      god, it just tore me apart. you're so strong. you've endured so much. and you're giving up right in front of me.
      i kept telling myself you'd live because there was a reason you didn't die right then. there was a reason you made it home again.
      i'm starting to think you survived just to come home again, so we could say goodbye and fill your belly with kibble and tuna.
      and if that's the case, then so be it. you get to go out on your terms, not on theirs.
      i'm so angry this happened to you, but i'm glad i got to hear you come mewing in through that back door at least one last time.
      i will care for you always, my love.
      i'll see you on the rainbow bridge.
zobiiwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me