♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby .inactive. » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 am

Hey guys. I have a crush on one of my friends and she already has a girlfriend, which is not good because I have it bad for her tbh. I love everything about her and I can't help but feel warm and tingly inside whenever I'm around her. I've already accepted that she has a girlfriend and I would never try to break them up, but recently I came out to another friend and she told me that my crush and her girlfriend have been fighting a lot. This information has given me a bit more hope and now I'm planning on waiting awhile and seeing how things go, and then if nothing happens trying to move on. But I'm not sure what to do to show her I'm there for her or try to be better friends with her? I feel weird texting her to chat because I could be bothering her, and she also doesn't even know I'm bi yet so even if she did end up liking me at some point she'd probably think I'm straight. Does anyone have any advice or maybe know what steps I should take?
.inactive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaerou » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:44 am

I think I like this guy but the problem is, I'm not sure how much I like him? Like, is it enough for me to be in a relationship with this guy or should I just continue to friend-zone him? Right now, I think he's a great guy. He's so sweet to me, he seems to genuinely care for me-- always striking conversations with me at least once a week, asking me if I'm okay sometimes, listens to me rant and talk about my preferences, always including himself in situations/future plans (for ex: I want to go to the beach with a few friends after school ends and he's like "Oh, hey- can I come with you?"). The thing is, I knew he liked me a few years ago but at the time, I knew it but never really felt the same way about him. Yeah, I liked him but he felt more like a friend. And NOW, I think I'm starting to grow feelings (like, I think I like him a lot) for him, but I'm not sure if he likes me that much right now and if it's really worth starting a relationship right now if I just "like" him? Not to mention, we're leaving in a year to different places, so I feel it'd be hard to work it out. We don't even see much of each other anymore but he always texts me.

If I do consider dating him, how would I ask him out? I apologized to him one time and indicated that I liked him, that I was jealous of this girl who was hanging out in our "little group" who was flirting on him (she would also tell me that she and him "went on a date," but it really wasn't. He just happened to be in the drinks store when she was there and she offered to buy him a drink. When she was telling this story to our group, I left the room feeling uncomfortable and he later asked me if I was okay.) He didn't seem to catch that I liked him, and was jealous of him and this other girl? I don't really know what to do.
Last edited by kaerou on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
kaerou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YourLocalBreadDealer » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:48 am

cheeschi wrote:
    I think I like this guy but the problem is, I'm not sure how much I like him? Like, is it enough for me to be in a relationship with this guy or should I just continue to friend-zone him? Right now, I think he's a great guy. He's so sweet to me, he seems to genuinely care for me-- always striking conversations with me at least once a week, asking me if I'm okay sometimes, listens to me rant and talk about my preferences, always including himself in situations/future plans (for ex: I want to go to the beach with a few friends after school ends and he's like "Oh, hey- can I come with you?"). The thing is, I knew he liked me a few years ago but at the time, I knew it but never really felt the same way about him. Yeah, I liked him but he felt more like a friend. And NOW, I think I'm starting to grow feelings for him, but I'm not sure if he likes me that much right now and if it's really worth starting a relationship right now if I just "like" him? Not to mention, we're leaving in a year to different places, so I feel it'd be hard to work it out. We don't even see much of each other anymore but he always texts me.

If I do consider dating him, how would I ask him out? I apologized to him one time and indicated that I liked him, that I was jealous of this girl who was hanging out in our "little group" who was flirting on him (she would also tell me that she and him "went on a date," but it really wasn't. He just happened to be in the drinks store when she was there and she offered to buy him a drink. When she was telling this story to our group, I left the room feeling uncomfortable and he later asked me if I was okay.) He didn't seem to catch that I liked him, and was jealous of him and this other girl? I don't really know what to do.

Sometimes guys dont catch on. They dont overlook things or overthink things. The best thing to do is to tell him how you feel. That you're not sure if you really like him. Sometimes it can just be affection for your friends and you mistake it for crushes, etc.- it's happened to me before.

So talk it out with him. If he's a friend he'll understand like mine did.
don't be flippin' rude

also

good things come to those who ARKARKARKARKARK

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 12 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
YourLocalBreadDealer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raediocake » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:57 am

chanhee wrote:Hi guys! So let me start about by calling this guy 'C.' I would like to know if he likes me or is just being nice. He's ten years older than me (yes I am over 18!) if that's helpful in any way. I should preface this by saying I'm super awkward and shy so I don't return much in terms of flirting. I could definitely use some advice about how to do that...Anyway, back to the story. C and I met at church and he asked me for my number not long after we started talking. He also sat next to me after church (we all eat together and stuff). So we talked a lot after giving me his number, for the most part we texted everyday despite the fact that he is extremely busy and has almost no time. Sometimes he just texts me and tells me to have a good day. There was a span of a few weeks where he was gone due to having to travel and we finally met up outside of church when he got back. Well first, we met up at Target oddly enough (it was my suggestion but who knows what I was thinking). At Target, when I said I was here I saw him looking around a lot and he smiled when he saw me. We decided to go to Chipotle and he paid for me which caught me off guard. We sat together on stools and he asked me a lot of questions about me in order to get to know me better I suppose. As I'm not good at talking it's great to have a friend that is able to talk a lot and allows me to interject when I feel comfortable with saying something. I feel pretty comfortable around him as I've gotten to know him. He tended to lean on things when talking and maintained eye contact a lot. For some context, at Chipotle there's a seat that's more "intimate" I guess you could say. He asked to move there after the couple who was there before had left. After hanging out, he drove me home and while looking at the houses on my street he said he'd have to come down in the morning sometime as it would pretty at that time. Also, as we were driving home he pointed out how he hadn't been past some store and how we were going somewhere new together (something like that) and he mentioned to my mom that when he saw me when I first went to church he thought "I have to meet this girl." More context for that part, I go to a Korean church and he said that those were his thoughts after seeing me read Korean. He also messaged me to let me know he was home and to have a good night. Other things he's done is at church when we sit around and he eat he always looks at me even when addressing the whole group. Last night he was also leaning in towards me even though I was sitting next to him and the other people at the table were sitting on the other side. So yeah, give me your analysis I guess.

This is my personal opinion and may not be the answer you're looking for, but this is the one I'm giving you. Take it with a grain of salt.

I understand you are over 18, but you also said this guy in 10 years older than you. I wouldn't go for it because of that fact right there. Men that are older normally go for women, or men depending on their sexuality, because the younger ones don't know better. They don't know what's healthy or not. I'm not saying you're like this, but many people are.

I would wait. I would look for someone closer in age. It is obvious he likes you, but he is much older and that would send a red flag for me.
ʜʏ! ʟs ʟɪ ʏ ʀɢɴs ɴ ʏ ғʀ ɢɢ!
ɪғ ʏ sɪɢɴ ғʀ ɪʜʀ ʟs ɴʀ ʀɪ s ʏʀ ʀғʀʀʀ!
ʜɴ ʏ!

ImageImage
Raediocake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:03 am

Raediocake wrote:
chanhee wrote:Hi guys! So let me start about by calling this guy 'C.' I would like to know if he likes me or is just being nice. He's ten years older than me (yes I am over 18!) if that's helpful in any way. I should preface this by saying I'm super awkward and shy so I don't return much in terms of flirting. I could definitely use some advice about how to do that...Anyway, back to the story. C and I met at church and he asked me for my number not long after we started talking. He also sat next to me after church (we all eat together and stuff). So we talked a lot after giving me his number, for the most part we texted everyday despite the fact that he is extremely busy and has almost no time. Sometimes he just texts me and tells me to have a good day. There was a span of a few weeks where he was gone due to having to travel and we finally met up outside of church when he got back. Well first, we met up at Target oddly enough (it was my suggestion but who knows what I was thinking). At Target, when I said I was here I saw him looking around a lot and he smiled when he saw me. We decided to go to Chipotle and he paid for me which caught me off guard. We sat together on stools and he asked me a lot of questions about me in order to get to know me better I suppose. As I'm not good at talking it's great to have a friend that is able to talk a lot and allows me to interject when I feel comfortable with saying something. I feel pretty comfortable around him as I've gotten to know him. He tended to lean on things when talking and maintained eye contact a lot. For some context, at Chipotle there's a seat that's more "intimate" I guess you could say. He asked to move there after the couple who was there before had left. After hanging out, he drove me home and while looking at the houses on my street he said he'd have to come down in the morning sometime as it would pretty at that time. Also, as we were driving home he pointed out how he hadn't been past some store and how we were going somewhere new together (something like that) and he mentioned to my mom that when he saw me when I first went to church he thought "I have to meet this girl." More context for that part, I go to a Korean church and he said that those were his thoughts after seeing me read Korean. He also messaged me to let me know he was home and to have a good night. Other things he's done is at church when we sit around and he eat he always looks at me even when addressing the whole group. Last night he was also leaning in towards me even though I was sitting next to him and the other people at the table were sitting on the other side. So yeah, give me your analysis I guess.

This is my personal opinion and may not be the answer you're looking for, but this is the one I'm giving you. Take it with a grain of salt.

I understand you are over 18, but you also said this guy in 10 years older than you. I wouldn't go for it because of that fact right there. Men that are older normally go for women, or men depending on their sexuality, because the younger ones don't know better. They don't know what's healthy or not. I'm not saying you're like this, but many people are.

I would wait. I would look for someone closer in age. It is obvious he likes you, but he is much older and that would send a red flag for me.

This is what I was going to say but couldn't figure out how, so seconding.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:48 am

That was my thinking about it too. I think i just needed someone to confirm my own thoughts. Thank you both for your response!

Edit: I forgot to add this but since we are currently just friends and pretty good ones, I think I'll just keep the relationship at that level and not change that. Although he's older, he is very kind and fun to be around. I'm probably just going to work to establish that friendship dynamic.
Born in Korea, raised in the USA
chanhee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:21 pm

adding my two cents--my aunt and uncle have like a 15 year gap between them, and they've been happily married for over 20 years :'D

SO yes, take all things into consideration, but just understand relationships with large age gaps are possible. ^^ It's great that you two can get along so well though, keep it at whatever pace/distance that makes you comfortable. :)
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby xan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:30 pm

Akatsuki wrote:About maybe, 4 days ago the guy I liked said he likes me. I told him I did to and whatever
but, ever since that, my stomach has been bothering me. I can’t eat very well, (a lot anyway), stomach won’t stop hurting, can’t sleep sometimes, and mouth dry. I’ve noticed these things happening ever since. My friend it’s just nerves and it will go away eventually. But when is eventually? These problems are starting to bother me

Thanks to those who can help

i struggle with that a lot, if this guy is someone thats on your mind quite a bit you can feel a mix of nervousness and happiness. Just try and think about other things like your family, your responsibilities, and yourself.

virgo xx-xx really good napper xx-xx thats itxx
xan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frito_Hamster » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:40 pm

OK so this is a story of how I met my boyfriend! Also I have a second story and I need help :(
So before my new boyfriend I have never acually dated someone. Well I have but not a serious relationship... I've had guys say they liked me and wanted to go out with me but usually, I was never interested. I told them I didn't feel the same way for them and that was it, there has wen a few guys who asked me out and i said yes to them though... but those relationships never worked out. I'm not really the relationship type though! I've never had a boyfriend for more than a month... the 2 other guys I dated ended up cheating on me. But then I met him. Let's call him "B" so B is a nerdy, awkward, funnh guy he's very cute though and I always liked him because he was so funny and nice. Basically we were at track and it was a "free day" basically "do what you want on a field, day" so some people were running some playing tag but most either sitting or walking with there friends. I was with my friend group and the boys group was walking near us and then I heard one of the boys saying B liked me and I looked over and caught his eye for just enough time for it to start getting weird XD we were both awkward and then one of his friends just blurted out "B wants to ask you out!" So I'm just stunned, I hesitate for a minute and then B walks over and asks me out. I like him so I said yes and everything was so awkward... for about a week we didn't talk... but one day I had enough and sat down at lunch with him. We talked for a while and now 3 months later we are still a couple, and we aren't awkward anymore XD

OK so now you know. But I do need help, not with my boyfriend but with my best friend (yes this ties into crushes b-friends and G-friends!)

So I have a friend. He's a guy... he's acually my boyfriends friend to but he was always my BFF since 2nd grade. We talk ALOT just like all bff's I love him. No not like I want to date him, but like a brother loves his sister. I think of him as family and my boyfriend knows that.so when my friend (let's call him C) so when C has a secret I'm usually one of the first people to know! And in this case I was! He told me that he was bi or as you know bisexual. Which you know I didn't judge him in fact I was happy for him! But someone heard our conversation and she told everyone in our class who told everyone in the grade! C was so embarrassed! Even worse he liked this girl and after most of this blew over he asked her out.... she told him that she wasn't interested in "gay" people! All of his friends are supportive of him but he likes this other guy to... but C told me he didn't want to ask him out because he didn't want to be humiliated again :( but he really likes him... is there anything I can do? I already try my best to comfort him and get him through but I feel like I'm not doing enough for him :(
Frito_Hamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:04 pm

Help, I told my crush, who has a girlfriend/. That I love him...

I’m in middle school hhhhhh
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx