♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby bobochicken » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:07 pm

Constellation. wrote:
Tomorrow's the moment of truth.

I'm asking the guy I like to the dance. I'm going to make sure he knows it's as friends and with his group and not mine (he's the grade above me so we have few mutual friends but enough). I'm nervous as I've never asked a guy in person, and only once before. I'm going to try really hard to do it in person to seem confident and to see his reaction, but worst comes to worst I'll fall back on texts.

Wish me luck haha!

You got this good luck! If you guys are friends it shouldn’t be awkward unless you make it awkward so just be you because you guys are already friends. Let my know how it goes :)
ImageImage

bobochicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simmy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:04 am

Forest-Fires wrote:
Around March last year I met a boy, he was friends with some of my male friends and he seemed alright.
About a month or two later we became sort of friends, not talking out of school nor directly going out of our way to talk to each other, we had a few classes together.

Maybe three months after I first met him I realized I was thinking of him a lot, and that I had a crush on him. We shared similar interests and got talking on Instagram every now and then. One time at school I was messing around with my friends and him and he hugged me, which made me euphoric and so happy at the time.
After going to a mutual friend's party, we gave each other our phone numbers, which we hadn't done before. After that, I took my opportunity to confess how I felt about him. He didn't really give me much of an answer, but I could tell he didn't like me back. We didn't talk much after that, but when we did I could tell he had changed.

He started to say things about my body and asked for inappropriate pictures (Of which I refused to give him), And started manipulating our conversations to that topic. This obviously made me feel uncomfortable, and I asked for him to stop, but that didn't have any effect. He used to be such a nice, funny guy.

I stopped talking to him for a while, and he would only message me occasionally, so I started to stop thinking about him. But he knew that I liked him, and his course of action was to manipulate me.
If I started a conversation with him, he would follow through for a short time, giving me what I wanted, to have him talk to me like any other human being, Then change the topic back to what he wanted, as always.
This hurt my heart a lot, and I didn't realize he was doing it until I told one of my close friends.

This escalated to him threatening me, which in a later conversation, he stated that he knew it wouldn't work and that he should've known that "A smart girl like me" wouldn't have fallen for it.
Things slow down here, no contact for a month, and we get to where we are now.

I've started thinking of him lately, and I don't know why I can't move on. But school is coming back for me soon, and I'm nervous about what is going to happen with him, if he's going to continue this or stop. When our school meets up, his class sits behind mine and he sits directly behind me which makes me uncomfortable, and I can't change that. I want to be friends with him, but I don't want to have any classes with him or have to be near him at all.

I hate him so much, but I love him.
I don't know what to do or how to feel.

Any guidance?

Please reply, I know it's a long read but I really need help
Simmy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ventru » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:24 am

Forest-Fires wrote:
Forest-Fires wrote:
Around March last year I met a boy, he was friends with some of my male friends and he seemed alright.
About a month or two later we became sort of friends, not talking out of school nor directly going out of our way to talk to each other, we had a few classes together.

Maybe three months after I first met him I realized I was thinking of him a lot, and that I had a crush on him. We shared similar interests and got talking on Instagram every now and then. One time at school I was messing around with my friends and him and he hugged me, which made me euphoric and so happy at the time.
After going to a mutual friend's party, we gave each other our phone numbers, which we hadn't done before. After that, I took my opportunity to confess how I felt about him. He didn't really give me much of an answer, but I could tell he didn't like me back. We didn't talk much after that, but when we did I could tell he had changed.

He started to say things about my body and asked for inappropriate pictures (Of which I refused to give him), And started manipulating our conversations to that topic. This obviously made me feel uncomfortable, and I asked for him to stop, but that didn't have any effect. He used to be such a nice, funny guy.

I stopped talking to him for a while, and he would only message me occasionally, so I started to stop thinking about him. But he knew that I liked him, and his course of action was to manipulate me.
If I started a conversation with him, he would follow through for a short time, giving me what I wanted, to have him talk to me like any other human being, Then change the topic back to what he wanted, as always.
This hurt my heart a lot, and I didn't realize he was doing it until I told one of my close friends.

This escalated to him threatening me, which in a later conversation, he stated that he knew it wouldn't work and that he should've known that "A smart girl like me" wouldn't have fallen for it.

I've started thinking of him lately, and I don't know why I can't move on. But school is coming back for me soon, and I'm nervous about what is going to happen with him, if he's going to continue this or stop. When our school meets up, his class sits behind mine and he sits directly behind me which makes me uncomfortable, and I can't change that. I want to be friends with him, but I don't want to have any classes with him or have to be near him at all.

Any guidance?

Hey, I understand it is easier said than done, but you have to be strong for this one.
He's shown his true colours, and they're not very pretty. I don't know this guy, obviously, but what you've written about him sounds like he might turn out to be very toxic. Emotional manipulation and threats are abusive behaviour, and you should walk away from him.
There are plenty of guys that are nice, funny and actually really are nice and funny, instead of just appearing to be like it.

My advice on a course of action: Block him online, only talk to him in class if you really have to and even then keep it business like. "Grey rock" him. That's how you make manipulative people lose interest in you; don't engage too much, give "boring" answers. (Ie. If he asks "How are you?", just say "Fine" and end the convo)
Show him he doesn't have any power over you and that he can't manipulate you anymore.
Instead, try to find some distractions from the heartache and be kind to yourself. C:
Engel wrote:
You put the smoothie in cs lol

Feel free to pm me if you want to talk about anything. c:
Ventru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kodiak. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:49 am

hi everyone, could i possibly get a pm for advice?? thanks so much!! <3
.kodiak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:22 am

Forest-Fires wrote:
Forest-Fires wrote:

Any guidance?

If he starts up again, report him to your parents, report him to the teacher(s), report him to the principal, etc. Report him!!! You shouldn't have to sit near him, at the very least.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:28 am

wolfie~ wrote:my girlfriend; umi
umi's best friend; d.w.

oh well look at that :)
my girlfriend broke up with
me after 4 days. 4 flipping
days. it wasn't even that long.
d.w. most likely forced
her to do it.

she broke up with me around
a month ago. she didn't say she
was breaking up with me, she just
blocked me and unfollowed me. i
don't know what to do. i actually
loved her, she was my best friend.
and now shes gone.

my life is actually over. it turns out
she was hurting herself. she told me.
she trusted me. and now since she's
blocked me i can't help her. i miss
her. i flipping love her.

i miss her.

i need her.

update; lmao she still
hates me. me and her
talked, she's not coming
back.
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

───────────────────────────
────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Constellation. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:05 am

Constellation. wrote:

I'm asking the guy I like to the dance. I'm going to make sure he knows it's as friends and with his group and not mine (he's the grade above me so we have few mutual friends but enough). I'm nervous as I've never asked a guy in person, and only once before. I'm going to try really hard to do it in person to seem confident and to see his reaction, but worst comes to worst I'll fall back on texts.

Wish me luck haha!

2 hours. I'm used to be a shy person. I'm more outgoing now but this makes me want to clam up and crawl into a hole. I don't know that I can do this in person but I'm going to do my best!
Happy Dec. 18th! Watch my risk pets grow!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Constellation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _deactivated_ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:49 am

so uh how do I word this...
there's this guy i've had my eye on for quite a long time but m group broke off from his due to very unnecessary drama; i'm the only one that remains with both, but that's besides the point
he used to taunt me about being bad at games and would only think of bad things because he was pressured from what I hear
but all of a sudden he's been messaging me a ton and being super nice? like there's this one very hypocritical person we went on a roast fest about and really since then we've talked alot and played a ton of games together.
I stay away irl because I am very shy and all of a sudden just showing up to the other group's area would be odd.
but does anyone know why he may be acting nicer? Chances are that he doesn't like me but my fuzzy mind just doesn't get it and i'm probably worried over nothing lmao
_deactivated_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Constellation. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:22 pm

Constellation. wrote:

Wish me luck haha!

Well I did it and it was unnecessarily hard.
I worked up the courage to ask but then our breaks barely overlapped and someone was with ys (they usually have a longer overlap and we're alone). I was counting on working across from him like always as I'm in drive and he's in kitchen, but today they stuck me as the only person on counter and lobby so I literally could not talk to him. I was hoping maybe I could get ice while he does dishes like always and ask while we're both working but he didn't do dishes tonight. Then after work (he's still working as we speak), I decided to write a cute and personalized note and it's really great and I drove back to stick it on his driver's side window but someone was waiting in the car literally right by his. I summoned up the courage after 10 minutes and was like screw it, then ran to his window, taped it so the message faced inwards (so if they get out they're literally nosy if they flip it over), ran back but the car HONKED at me so it was probably someone who knew me and honestly that was so much stress for one little thing.

Will edit the post late when he gets off with his answer 😅

Edit: Doesn't look like a yes but oh well!

Edit 2: I just read his entire message and he handled it really well in a way that I'm not all that crushed, things won't be awkward, and we'll still be friends. Much better than how the last guy I liked handled things. This provides enough closure that I can move on and not be crushed. (:
Happy Dec. 18th! Watch my risk pets grow!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Constellation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:04 pm

Constellation.@ awwh </3 kudos to you honestly! that was super brave to do. I'd be totally crushed regardless of how it was handled (I'm such a wimp xD) if you ever need to talk my inbox is always open <3

BardRat@ honestly I think he likes you? :'D I'm not sure about the details on the taunting, but attention is attention, even if it's uncouth lolo. (unless it was border-line bullying?) just my opinion of course :)

wolfie~@ oh geez,, -huGS

I'm so sorry to hear that.. sounds like it was a pretty messy situation. ;__; I really can't think of anything to say other than please take care ♥ don't blame yourself over anything, sounds like she was pretty ungraceful over the entire thing
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me