Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Avisowl » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:41 pm

Dear Boy With A Plant Name

HHhhhhhhhhh
WHat do I SaY?
I love? you... ooff its almost valentines day....ifhifebf I cant do this

Love, Your Crush
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a night owl, and
luckily my profession
supports that. The
best ideas come to
me in the dead of
night.
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerbud X. » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:27 pm

Dear A--even thinking of your name makes me want to bleach my brain.
Oh hoh hoh, you..you. How dare you. I could use so many bad words to describe you, but as I have some dignity I will keep this clean. As for other reasons permitting me to do so.
How dare you try to turn everything around on her. You are not worth the air this earth gives you. Even pinning her identification on her? That's low, so low. Considering you guys have been together for a few months and friends for longer. You know she would never be the one to do such a thing like that. Sure,sure she has in the past been forced, key word forced to do that, doesn't mean if she had a choice she would. Then, then you turn around and use her disadvantages on her? You are just total scum. Disappear into your hole you came from and stay there. Don't come out for anything. Most of all stay away from her, she doesn't need your crap. She never needed your crap. If I was there next to her right now I would be like a bear defending her cubs. I would give you a few scars to teach you a lesson.
From-
An Angry Monster.
ImageW.I.PxImage
Not everyday is gonna be a good day
Not everything is gonna go your way
It's all about the way you think
Rise from your past, don't sink
Flowerbud X.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:14 pm

Dear You Know Who You Are,
How come? Just. . . Why? How can you do this? How dare you do this? After everything? After anything, which is what I would have done for you? Like it was nothing? Like we never knew each other, never spoke, never anything? How empty is your hear, your soul, that you can do this? What is wrong with you that you live like this?

Undeniably hurt,
G.
xxxx
x
" ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ. "
── © ────────────────────────────────────
heyo, i'm riya. i roleplay, collect art, etc; you'll also see
me around the forum games every once in a while :)
aroace, they/them pronouns; let's talk music n stuff
─────────────────────────────────── ©© ──

_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puff the Fluff » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:51 pm

Dear Z~~
_____Meep! Omg! How could two feelings be so different and yet go together? hell, mister! You embarrassed me. Oh, god, you embarrassed me. Okay, yeah MAYBE it's SLIGHTLY POSSIBLE that I KIND OF appreciated the ego boost you gave me, but heck... my mom was right. I was too nice! You think I like you, don't you? Mister, the only reason I said "Idk if I'm really ready for that" is that I am NOT attracted to you and I am WAY nicer on texting that I am in real life. Boy, don't even get me started on that subject. Ha! You better be glad that I managed to shake you off by complaining loudly in front of a teacher that you were following me. Hey, it doesn't count as snitching. But anyways, if you had actually cornered me (btw following me everywhere was a really bad idea) you would have FELT MY WRATH. I would have yelled. I probably wouldn't have said anything but no (VERY strongly) but OMG you would feel your whole face burn I would humiliate you. Pfft. Pfft. Errrrrgh. DON'T CALL ME PRETTY AFTER YOU ASKED ME OUT AND I SAID NO. Uck, my mom was right when she said that boys will take any sign as a sign that you like them. ERRRRRRGH. DON'T CALL ME PRETTY. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY? ALL I TEXTED BACK WAS THANKS. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GET THE MESSAGE WHEN YOU SENT A SELFIE (why???) TO ME AND I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING IN REPLY. Whoo. Okay. I'm gonna edit this and vent some more later. hell you, you... person.
Dear J~~
_____Yello. Um. I like you. Like, a lot. Like, a lot a lot. And IDK if you like me too... but I like you.
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleventh hour » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:13 pm

Dear you,
I know I led you on and broke your heart.
that was really awful of me.
you gave me a chance and I wasted it.
you're such a beautiful person and yet,
you never seem to find the love you deserve.
I have more fear that our relationship
(if it would ever happen)would be judged because
were both female? I know its silly.
ts like i'm looking in a mirror.
you turned me down in a way nicer way.
you hint at giving me another shot in the future.
please don't say things you don't mean.
I feel really cold inside, I don't want to move.
but I guess I know what you felt
its what I deserve
I don't want to look into the black mirror anymore.
eleventh hour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixem » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:03 pm

Dear Class,

Stop targeting J and bullying her, she hasn’t done anything wrong.

She’s just trying to fit in and make friends, like everyone else. I hate how you all think you can
get away with your actions and behaviours. G made her cry in the bathroom this morning
because she called her some pretty awful names.

I feel so sorry for her, am I literally the only one who doesn’t find pleasure in this? Remember
what Mrs. M said on the first day? This is an anti-bullying school, where every student
should feel safe.

You’re not making it a very safe environment, are you?

- You’re extremely concerned and frustrated classmate
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shouto » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:26 pm

-
Last edited by Shouto on Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
『Charlie - they/them - intp - capricorn』
Shouto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s a g e. » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:38 am

Daer E,

Why are you so petty and fake. You tell me to screw off when i tell you stop hitting K. You are nice one second and telling me to f off the next. When people ask what your problem is you walk away. Not everything revolves around you. Stop acting like it.

Dear anonymous,

(not ur name but ima call u A for anon)

A why are you so clingy twords him? i get hes your bf but he cant even talk to people without you getting pissy, yet you jump in guys arms and do whever but as soon as he helps a girl with ONE THING you say that he needs to stop talking to her... what even?
he/they 17
Hello! I am an basic Helper on a site called breezymeadows and would love for you to check it out! Click this! http://breezymeadows.proboards.com/
buttercup <3
s a g e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a letter i can't send.

Postby black crow » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:35 am

C,
      you're a sweet person and you're very smart and gifted. but, it does seem like you only want me around sometimes because i make you laugh and that makes me feel like you don't take anything i say seriously. sure we argue sometimes because i can be really annoying without meaning to, but i still think you're great. never stop being you.
    H,
      you're really cool and ily as a friend.you make me smile, even when i'm sad n im glad you like some of the same stuff as me. you can be a bit agitating at times but it's rare, i usually only get annoyed with you if im in a bad mood or something. i hope we can be friends forever. stay street.
    K,
      he doesn't love you. he's even said it's a one-sided relationship. please don't come to me for that kind of comfort, i pretend im okay with it but it does make me uncomfortable sometimes. i see you snuggling up with T and i just think that you could find someone better, who appreciates you for who you are, not just your looks or attention.
    T,
      i don't understand you. we were best friends before, but now i feel like i barely know you. you're annoying and loud, and you always override what other people are trying to say with your incessant screaming or shouting. you act like you know everything and you have no respect for anything on this planet. you dont even love K, according to you, "(i) only go out with her because if i break up with her then she'll kill herself" which might be true, but no love is better than fake love. seriously man, get your crap together.
    Et,
      youre okay, pretty funny in the mornings. i do worry about you because of some of the things you say as a "joke". other than that, you keep being you, id hate for anything to happen to you.
    Er,
      stop. just stop. honestly, you and your attitude can hit the road. i am so fed up with you constantly hitting or kicking other friends of mine that are part of the group and then brushing it off as if nobody cares and it was just a joke. we care, even if you dont. seriously, please leave. all you do is copy me and it gets old. fr, ONE of me is enough.

may edit later w/ more peps
black crow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popping star » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:51 pm

Dear A,
You can't get it through your dense head, huh?
Did you find your mind in the gutter? You better put it back as it's no good. Your logic is horribly flawed.
Stop turning the subject from what you've done to what she's done. The past is the past, now move on. You're making yourself look worse by digging in the past just to try to "defend" yourself even though you can't do it. You are in the wrong. Whatever she's done doesn't matter. It doesn't make you right. Trying to use her against herself makes you even more disgusting.
You just wanted to use her. Lay off now. You have no business with her.
popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me