AP Classes + SAT

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: AP Classes + SAT

Postby ryan?! » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:09 pm

took my first ap class (apwh) this year and uh... my ap exam score isn't that great. it's a 2, and idk how to tell my parents in a way that won't make them mad haha
ryan?!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melogo10 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:11 pm

Gosh, so I am in college now so this was a whileeee back.
I took AP Language and Composition, AP Literature, AP Bio, and AP Statistics. I got 5's in language and literature, and 4's in biology and statistics. I didn't really study for Lang or Lit, but for Bio and Stat I mainly focused on going over old tests, to see what I didn't understand and then working on it later on.
For my SATs I used an SAT prep book (not really necessary) and Khan academy (which was a HUGE help). Just make sure to start studying in advance, because cramming won't do too much good in my experience for any test.
Last edited by Seasonal on Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't share your university year, as it makes your age easy to guess
melogo10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Cas. » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:55 am

So I’m taking AP Lit and I was going to take AP Euro but my school messed that up.

Any advice?
I’m leaving the site. Anything that is unlocked in my trades or items is up for grabs. PM me for locked pets or C$
.Cas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me