♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby peach punk. » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:24 am

I need help, like, right now.
I quite like someone who is a guy. I am a pansexual transgender, and I haven't told them about me being trans yet.
I like him a lot and I'm 99.99% sure he's completely straight. I'm afraid to tell him I am trans because when I was still unsure of what I was, I asked him if he would ever be in a relationship with me and he said that he definetaly would.
I'm afraid to ruin any chance with him because of me being trans.

Can anyone give me any advice? Cause I seriously need help with this...

|heyy!|he/they|virgo|bi|enfp-t|
|my name is jack and i want to eat the rich|
|i'm kinda good at art and music|mother mother|blink-182|mcr|
|art shop|
|heavely desensitized|
|i'm here for a good time, not a long time.|
---
|find me at; |da|ig|twitter|toyhou.se|artfight|team cyberpunk
peach punk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serendipity- » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:33 am

How do you talk to a boy who is being swarmed by girls? Everyone loves this freshman with fluffy blonde hair, a slight speech impediment, teddy bear cheeks, and the best fashion. Like, everyone loves him. Everyone. All I want to do is tell him about the Christmas special of this show that we are the only two that like it in the class (that was our only short conversation) but I don't know how when there's a girl with her legs propped up on him and calling him husband. (Though I do not think he seriously is interested in dating any of these loud girls). BUT HALP PLEASE! I need to tell him before Thursday!
Last edited by serendipity- on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:15 pm

discønnected... wrote:I need help, like, right now.
I quite like someone who is a guy. I am a pansexual transgender, and I haven't told them about me being trans yet.
I like him a lot and I'm 99.99% sure he's completely straight. I'm afraid to tell him I am trans because when I was still unsure of what I was, I asked him if he would ever be in a relationship with me and he said that he definetaly would.

I'm sure that if he truly loves you and wants to go out with you, he won't see you as any different if you're trans.
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:58 pm

Alright, coming to rant since there is just so much drama...

Alright so in the last about four months I have liked two guys, which I got over, plus the fact that they have girlfriends, who treat them like trash. One is a shy boy who does have issues and doesn't do anything in his classes, his girlfriend, who I am technically friends with, pisses me off so bad with what she does. One minute she can walk up to him and be a girl who just wants him to be all over her, while when he starts to get near her she just freezes and tells him no. Nice girl, really, she just can't seem to figure out what she wants or wants to make his life terrible. Remember I used to like this guy, I no longer have feelings, but this just pisses me off because I have one class with the boy and then the first three with the girl. Next is the other guy who I have liked multiple times and I'm really good friends with, he is a prep, but doesn't act like one and loves to be friends with everyone. Then his current girlfriend I used to be friends with, the keyword used. She became friends with someone I used to be friends with as well, but who spreads rumors and doesn't like anyone who isn't straight really, though she thinks she can try to fool people. I feel so sorry for him and we warned him that it wouldn't last. Then his girlfriend is flirted with every day by so many different boys, but if we were to tell him he would just think we are lying.

Now, to the current issue!!! I have a guy friend who I have a love-hate relationship with. Meaning we both annoying one another, but are still really good friends. His current girlfriend, oooo, I can't really say what I want to say about her. Right now he is agreeing with everything we say about her. He got like attacked today by a person who she has started drama. This person also beat the crap out of his girlfriend at the beginning of the year, while the girl couldn't hit back cause she got kicked out last year for having drug at school with her. She started drama, but won't finish it. I mean she will say like "fight me" then when someone says "come at me" then she says she was joking or has them go beat up on her boyfriend, who is a great guy! He is a big dude, but is kind of passive aggressive and doesn't really fight anyone that much unless they are friends, I mean him and I have poking matches. Still today his girlfriend went way to far cause appears she started spreading a rumor that a girl was pregnant, which was the girl who pushed my friend. He said that he was going to break up with her, I told him good for him, but I have a feeling that she is going to get someone to go after him or I'm going to get blamed or another one of my friends who is currently dealing with some bad drama herself. I liked him at the beginning of last year and I'm starting to get my feelings back, which is why I wrote about this, plus I'm a really nice person and I don't fight people. I'm that really crazy kid who loves to be friends with people, I will fight if need be, but I also have that "I'm fine, is that what you want me to say?" thing about me. I just feel like she will come after me because we have been spending more time together than they do at all I think. While I would think makes her angry, I mean she came into the Library today, because my mother is a librarian, and just like following the boy [ let's call him Mickey, he does Mickey Mouse voices ] and me around. We were doing work! Mickey and I are in a club that helps keep the library clean! So, she followed us around while we did our jobs, just so I didn't do anything I guess. It just makes me angry!

I have zero idea what to do about this crazy drama mess, because I'm starting to get feelings again and I'm Demi-Heterosexual, so I have to have a strong bond to even have thoughts about someone, but this is crazy...

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:39 pm

prejudiceu wrote:-snip-

and yes okay I've said george is cute and sweet and funny and kind, but becoming an actual thing is where I'm stuck. like i can't see my self with him ??

Then don't date him! Just because he really likes you doesn't mean you have to feel the same way about him. If you're worried he might be working up to asking you out or something, you can start making subtle comments about how he's a good friend, how you view him as a brother, etc. That might help him back down a little without you having to come out and say outright that you don't have a crush on him.

But if he doesn't and he does confess to you, then just be honest. You're flattered, but you don't return his feelings the same way.

discønnected... wrote:I need help, like, right now.

I know it's ideal to be able to tell him first, but you don't owe it to him to tell him about your identity first. However, if you do and he reacts badly, then you dodged a bullet! Or if you do and he simply isn't attracted to you, then it sucks, but there's someone out there who will return your feelings one day - and that's going to be a heck of a lot better.

asra wrote:How do you talk to a boy who is being swarmed by girls? Everyone loves this freshman with fluffy blonde hair, a slight speech impediment, teddy bear cheeks, and the best fashion. Like, everyone loves him. Everyone. All I want to do is tell him about the Christmas special of this show that we are the only two that like it in the class (that was our only short conversation) but I don't know how when there's a girl with her legs propped up on him and calling him husband. (Though I do not think he seriously is interested in dating any of these loud girls). BUT HALP PLEASE! I need to tell him before Thursday!

Just go up to him and tell him. You don't have to avoid him just because someone is obviously flirting with him.

Otherwise, see if you can get his number/snapchat/email/whatever and tell him over text.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:22 am

x i deleted this sorry
Last edited by threezeum on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
        x
        she/her, artist, guitarist, canadian
        neocity ♥ | stray kids | |

x
x
x
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kisiel » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:55 pm

shidoni. wrote:mmm, im really like this guy, but he made it clear
that he wants to be just friends. so i should keep my space.
right? hes honestly so nice and so sweet to me. he listens and
makes me laugh and cheers me up. plus, he looks like a kpop
idol xD so weve been friends for a while now, and we really
click. i just know that hes right for me.
the thing is, [removed] hes kind of on the
popular side of school, so when i see him irl, i get really jealous
of all his girl friends (just friends). but i should just keep my space
and keep my feelings to myself, right?

im pretty sure he thinks of me as his crazy lil fangirl sister, though.

If he expressed that he isn't interested in you romantically then you should respect that. Who knows though, maybe a few years down the line things will change and you may end up together. For now just enjoy the friendship you have if that's all he's comfortable with :)
Stay positive.

Kisiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:17 pm

shidoni. wrote:mmm, im really like this guy, but he made it clear
that he wants to be just friends. so i should keep my space.
right? hes honestly so nice and so sweet to me. he listens and
makes me laugh and cheers me up. plus, he looks like a kpop
idol xD so weve been friends for a while now, and we really
click. i just know that hes right for me.
the thing is, [removed] hes kind of on the
popular side of school, so when i see him irl, i get really jealous
of all his girl friends (just friends). but i should just keep my space
and keep my feelings to myself, right?

im pretty sure he thinks of me as his c***y lil fangirl sister, though.

Should you pursue a romantic relationship with him? No. Should you keep your crush on him private? Probably. Should you stop being his friend? No, you don't have to. If you need to take some space so you can sort out your own feelings, that's fine, but you don't have to ditch him just because he doesn't want to date.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tinymantas » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:26 pm

Now normally I don't talk alot about my girlfriend and I having issues but the only thing that's bothering me is about one of my best friend who is discussing to me about her crush. (We both know her well and personal and she's one of our best friend in our squad.) Currently (I'm gonna call her Zel for safety purposes), Zel likes Woody (Changing my other friend's name as well). Zel asked me if she should ask Woody out on Valentine's day '18. I responded yes only if she is confidence and able to. Although what kept Zel down is that she feels like Woody doesn't love her as much. Which I'm very positive is not true, even though they don't talk much. This conversation pops up very frequently between Zel and I. I'm not so sure what to say because I told her to ask Woody out only if she's comfortable and ready to do so. I also told her that Woody loves her back just as much, and she shouldn't drag herself down just because Woody might turn down her feelings. Zel should also be careful because she's scared of being rejected and the relationship between Woody might go down quiet, etc. Is there anything tips you can help me out with Zel and Woody?

Might delete this later, please respond to me in my pms;;
tinymantas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:28 pm

min yoonki wrote:-snip in case you delete-

Might delete this later, please respond to me in my pms;;[/center][/size]

Unfortunately, you can't fix her self-esteem for her. Sounds like you're doing everything you can already. </3
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me