♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby WalkingContradiction » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 am

[*]
wolfie~ wrote:
apparently i might have a crush on the new girl whos trying to take over my life.
dont get me wrong, i still love my old crush to death.
but the new girl just... ugh.
she makes fun of gays and lesbians and stuff so that peeves me off, which mean i have no chance with her either way.
i hate her but i might love her.
heck, she ruined my social life. i was actually starting to talk to people.
but, good job new girl. all i did was draw 2 guys kissing, she showed everyone in the class and people took pictures. i came back the next day being called a freak.
she took over my spot, my friends, everything. but of course i have to be crushing on her.

*digital hug*
(you seem to be needing a lot of hugs)
WalkingContradiction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:54 am

@rabbit. - theres no way she likes me. she acts nice to me but she knows that i think shes cruel.

@walkingcontradiction - thanks, i needed that ^^

oof im cowering in a corner right now because of the new girl. wee this is fun
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

───────────────────────────
────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash ♡ » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:27 am

hey guys! so my good friend of 9 years and i were casually talking about our crushes/what caused a crush the other night.
i told him, in all honesty, that i'm the type of person to develop a crush on anyone who shows me even the smallest bit of kindness.
so he asks me if i ever had a crush on him. i think about it for a while, i could see all the signs i've shown over this course of time and i was like "well, yeah. it's safe to say i probably had a crush on you in the past. maybe i still do, who knows." so he tells me he felt/feels the same, gets jealous of my brother figure a lot, and i took that as an "oh! well.. maybe this is the start of something."
of course i failed to remember his ex just broke it off with him and he's still coping. so we're talking for a bit, and the next text i get kind of reaffirms the fact that that entire conversation was a sort of coping mechanism for him. he tells me he just confessed to his old friend that has a relationship AND CHILD with another man and it's not going well for him (of course) and i kind of just.. feel my heart break? he drug that admission out of me and stomped on it. it was humiliating and it's been doing wonders to my morale since then.
but the thing is, we've been so close for so long i just keep talking to him like nothing happened. even if he keeps bringing up his ex,
or his "new" love.

════════════════════════════════════
she • adult • audhd & chronically ill
struggling equine nutrition student, im barely on here.

════════════════════════════════════
because i finally found a lover who's better for my liver, and now i'll finally recover.
vash ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:07 am

So I told a guy I like him, and he just replied with 'lol'. Now me and this guy are good friends and he wanted to know who I liked. And so I told him that it was him and later on that day I asked him about it he didn't remember saying it, but he said sorry. I honestly don't know what to do.. I like him but he doesn't like me and we still talk like normal but i'm confused because he never said he didn't yet never said he did..
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:25 pm

I SAW MY CRUSH YESTERDAY AT THE STORE, SHE SAID SHE MISSED ME SO MUCH  and wanted to see all the time and I told her I miss her too and I complimented her and she giggled and I ALMOST gave her my number but I took a piece of paper and got a pen and wrote it on a paper and put it in my bag ,maybe next time will give it to her^^!!! and my friends supported me^^ so is it a sign?
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raezel » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:24 pm

unimpressed wrote:
unimpressed wrote:So I told a guy I like him, and he just replied with 'lol'. Now me and this guy are good friends and he wanted to know who I liked. And so I told him that it was him and later on that day I asked him about it he didn't remember saying it, but he said sorry. I honestly don't know what to do.. I like him but he doesn't like me and we still talk like normal but i'm confused because he never said he didn't yet never said he did..

i think it warrants another conversation, albeit one that's more clear for both you and him. if you're confused about his feelings, i'd say you should ask him! be clear that you're confused, as he didn't say he didn't like you back, but didn't appear to show that he does like you. it's distressing to be unsure of someone else's feelings, and i'm sure he'd be willing to give you an answer. if not, all you can really do is wait things out and see where your friendship goes. it may change, or it may not. only time will tell! good luck!
they/she | taken | adult | infp | audhd
activity may be sporadic as i work fulltime
━━ click
here to visit my trade thread ━━
raezel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:55 pm

devilman! wrote:hey guys! so my good friend of 9 years and i were casually talking about our crushes/what caused a crush the other night.
i told him, in all honesty, that i'm the type of person to develop a crush on anyone who shows me even the smallest bit of kindness.
so he asks me if i ever had a crush on him. i think about it for a while, i could see all the signs i've shown over this course of time and i was like "well, yeah. it's safe to say i probably had a crush on you in the past. maybe i still do, who knows." so he tells me he felt/feels the same, gets jealous of my brother figure a lot, and i took that as an "oh! well.. maybe this is the start of something."
of course i failed to remember his ex just broke it off with him and he's still coping. so we're talking for a bit, and the next text i get kind of reaffirms the fact that that entire conversation was a sort of coping mechanism for him. he tells me he just confessed to his old friend that has a relationship AND CHILD with another man and it's not going well for him (of course) and i kind of just.. feel my heart break? he drug that admission out of me and stomped on it. it was humiliating and it's been doing wonders to my morale since then.
but the thing is, we've been so close for so long i just keep talking to him like nothing happened. even if he keeps bringing up his ex,
or his "new" love.

You should talk to him. Don't internalize your hurt. Just because he's hurting doesn't make it okay for him to hurt you. Talk to him. Work this out. </3

unimpressed wrote:So I told a guy I like him, and he just replied with 'lol'. Now me and this guy are good friends and he wanted to know who I liked. And so I told him that it was him and later on that day I asked him about it he didn't remember saying it, but he said sorry. I honestly don't know what to do.. I like him but he doesn't like me and we still talk like normal but i'm confused because he never said he didn't yet never said he did..

If he liked you and wanted to do something about it, he would have told you that. I'd take his silence as "I don't have a crush on you, but I don't want to hurt your feelings" and leave that be as a friendship!
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blueberry » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:14 am

Oh, heckin gosh. I think I might have a crush on someone. There's this boy, we'll call him 'S'. Yesterday, I requested permission to turn the heat up during class but before I could, S got up and gave me his jacket. There's only one problem: S is a notorious player. Not a small player, a HUGE player. I'm not one to believe rumers but I've seen it first hand. Ugh, this isn't gonna end well T^T
Blueberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:34 am

leopardess 12 wrote: I SAW MY CRUSH YESTERDAY AT THE STORE, SHE SAID SHE MISSED ME SO MUCH  and wanted to see all the time and I told her I miss her too and I complimented her and she giggled and I ALMOST gave her my number but I took a piece of paper and got a pen and wrote it on a paper and put it in my bag ,maybe next time will give it to her^^!!! and my friends supported me^^ so is it a sign?

Oh my g o s h that's cute
Definitely give her your number!!
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelfangs » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:39 am

lmao wow so my boyfriend dumped me because i moved to a different state. we still talk about loving one another and how when i move back we'll be together again. but this is h a r d because he's going to formal with one of his friends tonight. :')))) but he doesn't see her as anything more than a friend, his mom just wanted him to go for pictures and whatnot. still though, i don't like itttttt.
xixixixi𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...
xixixixixixixixixiiiiiImage
xi┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
stats !
ˢʰᵉ/ᵗʰᵉʸᵃᵈᵘˡᵗ ˢᵉᵐⁱ⁻ᵃᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ
ᶜʰᵃʳⁱˢᵐᵃ ⁽ ⁺ ¹⁰ ⁾
ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁽ ⁺ ⁸ ⁾
ᵖˢʸᶜʰ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ⁽ ⁺ ⁷ ⁾
xi└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘
iImage
angelfangs

My pets