♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby ///// » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:37 pm

DawnshadowTheWarrior wrote:
leopardess 12 wrote:I still have a crush on the cashier girl in the specific clothing store, How to ask for her number?

Walk up to the counter, buy something, and compliment her! Start some friendly conversation, and if you think it's going well, subtly hand her a slip of paper with your name and number on it.

You could, of course, straightup ask for it after you've talked to her for a while.

Oh thank you so much. Yeah,she knows my name by the way. Awesome it's a great advice.
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .cherry blossom. » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:17 pm

Elite_Reindeer_Squad wrote:OK here's the letter if anyone wants to proofread it

Hi there!

Wow, I guess I'm not very good at writing these haha. This is the first note I've ever sent like this, so i guess I'll just take a shot at it.

My point is, I really like you. I think you're really cool and nice and you made me laugh a lot in math last year and you were a really good friend to me while I was in *school name obscured*. I haven't been to a game yet but I bet you're a really good basketball player too.

If you don't like me like that, I completely understand. Not everything turns out the way a person wants it to. I just hope we can still be friends because even before I liked you, I still thought you were a really cool person.

I hope you're not offended I sent a note instead of talking to you. I'm way better with written words than speech

-*name obscured*

Very lovely note you have there ^^. Here's some edits I made: (would be great if you could also post the background of the person and why your writing this note ect.)

Hi there!
Edit: Maybe something more formal such as Hey, *name*.

Wow, I guess I'm not very good at writing these haha. This is the first note I've ever sent like this, so i guess I'll just take a shot at it.

My point is, I really like you. I think you're really cool and nice and you made me laugh a lot in math last year and you were a really good friend to me while I was in *school name obscured*. I haven't been to a game yet but I bet you're a really good basketball player too.
Edit: Totally optional, but I would cut out the basketball part. Maybe instead 'You just make me smile and your a great person in general. Also, you should make it a bit more clear that you 'like, like' them, to quote me in 6th Grade XD, not just like them as a person.

This part is super sweet! It's good to make it clear that even if he/she/they don't like you back, you can still be friends. If you don't like me like that, I completely understand. Not everything turns out the way a person wants it to. I just hope we can still be friends because even before I liked you, I still thought you were a really cool person.

I hope you're not offended I sent a note instead of talking to you. I'm way better with written words than speech. This is great as well, I'm the same way. If I ever tried talking about this with the guy I liked I would run away :lol:. Another tip, try to have a friend be there when he/she/they reads it. They don't have to be obviously watching them read it, but the reason for this is if he/she/they are like 'eww. I can't believe *name* likes me!' Pretty muchtje friend should be their to see their reaction and tell if you should hide in a hole for the rest of your life (Okay, don't actually do this, but you get the point ^^), or if their reaction is good enough that they are approach able. Hope this helps and good luck with the note!

-*name obscured*
.cherry blossom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werewolfisms » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:31 pm

i (think) i have a crush on one of my closest friends.. i'm so glad she doesn't have chicken smoothie. I don't know what to say though bc she's super pretty and i told her she was pretty, and idk what to do

also, my guy friend (the one from earlier) and i got together awhile ago. though we are bf and gf, i kinda don't love him like that anymore, but i don't want to just say that because once he had a crush on another girl, but she didn't like him and he never talked to her again but i just want to be friends with him..? Help! he is a lovely person but i just don't feel it... and i don't have the guts to leave him..?
what do i do?
werewolfisms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:54 pm

WalkingContradiction wrote:-snip-

but I don't know how to find someone
I'm a socially anxious lesbian girl in a small town in Georgia
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO

Find that one place that's queer-friendly, so has a bunch of queer staff? x3

wolfie~ wrote:-snip-
i guess im just scared ill be rejected when i admit. i said that when i admit my feelings to my crush that ill quit that app. highly unlikely i might just move accounts. so far im gonna quit, im not convinced to stay if im rejected.
basically can i just have some comfort or something please...?

*huggles*

DJ Spoopy Jim wrote:-snip-
I think maybe those things could just be because he wants to be my friend, but then I also can't help but think about the possibility that he likes me as well. Thoughts on this?

Well, why are you asking? Is it because you don't like him as anything other than a friend and are afraid of him making a move or because you have a crush on him and hope he returns it? If it's the first, you could just subtly make sure to keep referring to him as a friend. If it's the second, then you should talk to him and at least try and get a better feel of where he sits.

ReneBean wrote:There is this boy one grade above me (he skipped a grade, so he's my age) whose locker is under mine. We chat every day while we're at our lockers and we text sometimes. However, I have to start the text conversation. He's awfully cute and seems pretty cheerful when he talks to me, but I'm not sure how he feels about me. Help??

Best way to know how someone feels is to ask them. ;3

Billie Joe Armstrong wrote:There's this boy ive known since primary school. We went out once but nothing really happened during the year we were together. I was the one who broke up with him. We talked sometimes and were really friendly to eachother, a lot of people liked us together but i just didnt know. Now we are in academy and many people from primary still make jokes about it and still think we go out. The way he acts when someone does it is really weird he normally goes bright red or blushes. He keeps acting way to friendly towards me, adressing me with my nickname, whispering stuff in my ear, getting super happy around me etc. He doesn't normally act like this but i dont know what's going on, help?

If you really want to know, he's the one you should be talking to!

Elite_Reindeer_Squad wrote:Guys I really need some advice again! I want to tell that guy I mentioned a few weeks ago that I like him, but I'm not sure how. I don't want to just walk up and say I like you, but I'm not sure what else to do. Today I caught him and his friend looking at me and talking, and I swear I could see him blushing! (Also I know he wasn't making fun of me because when we did talk last year, he was SUPER nice to me) HELP WHAT DO I DO IF I CAN'T TALK TO THIS GUY WITHOUT TRIPPING OVER MY WORDS?!

If you're that worried about verbally tripping yourself up, you could go a more cliche way and slip him a note or text him.

vibranium. wrote:
Well, I've been pm'ing people advice now. But I guess it's the time you guys could maybe do
the favor back in return. That'll be greatly appreciated.

-snip- Do I need reassurance or advice?

Only you can answer that question, tbh. I will give you some unsolicited, though. You're not going to move on from this guy until you actually want to and you actually let yourself let go.

Seasonal wrote:I'm not sure why I still miss my ex because in the end he was a completely different person from the one I had initially started dating, and he ended up being very hypocritical, but my brain likes to ignore all of those horrible qualities and focus on the happy times. -snip-

There's no big secret here and nothing wrong with you. You're just human. That's what we tend to do when people leave us: romanticize and even idealize them. I guess it helps us not be so angry or hurt about it to just remember the good things.

Elite_Reindeer_Squad wrote:OK here's the letter if anyone wants to proofread it

-snip-

These doesn't seem like an occasion where grammar needs nitpicked, so I'll just say I read this and it all makes sense, and I don't believe you've got any typos!

Pasito wrote:i (think) i have a crush on one of my closest friends.. i'm so glad she doesn't have chicken smoothie. I don't know what to say though bc she's super pretty and i told her she was pretty, and idk what to do

also, my guy friend (the one from earlier) and i got together awhile ago. though we are bf and gf, i kinda don't love him like that anymore, but i don't want to just say that because once he had a crush on another girl, but she didn't like him and he never talked to her again but i just want to be friends with him..? Help! he is a lovely person but i just don't feel it... and i don't have the guts to leave him..?
what do i do?

With the top bit, give yourself some time to think on it and decide what you want to do. :3

For the bottom bit, that's a sucky situation, but I think there is only one thing you can do. You both deserve better than to be dating someone who (you) have romantic and exciting feelings for or (him) feel the same way about him - or at least have been upfront about their feelings and talked about what each person wants and it ends up being compatible. You can't just keep dating him to try and keep him as a friend - the hurt will be 10x worse if you hide it and pretend otherwise. The rest is up to him. Hopefully, even if he needs some space first, he will cherish a friendship with you and want to return to that as well. If not? Then there are other friends out there who will be willing to work on the relationship - and that will be so much better for you! Sometimes we lose people in our lives before we're ready, but it does happen. </3
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkingContradiction » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:58 am

WalkingContradiction wrote:Hey hey hey...
SO I don't have a crush on anyone and I'm not in a relationship
Why am I here you ask?
Because I WANT to
I've been in one relationship and I got over the breakup a while ago
But now I miss it...
Texting all day, hugs, kisses, knowing you mean something to someone, that fuzzy feeling when the phone rings, four hour phone calls.... I MISS IT

but I don't know how to find someone
I'm a socially anxious lesbian girl in a small town in Georgia
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO
WalkingContradiction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BORB » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:02 am

This guy I like and I have stated talking, and we have very similar interests,we get along great. I am considering telling him how I feel, but I don’t want to ruin our friendship. Plus he is moving to another state this summer. So even if it did work out that we could be in a relationship, he would be moving and it would have to be long distance.
Would it be weird for me to ask him to a school dance this winter, even though we don’t know each other super well?
ImageImageImage

Previously Tigerclaw14892aj

❅ Hallo! Ich bin BORB.→→→→→→→→ Hello! I am BORB. ←←←←←←←←¡Hola! Yo Soy BORB. ❅

I am a bird-loving, trilingual human.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

BORB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoupPupped » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:54 am

BORB wrote:This guy I like and I have stated talking, and we have very similar interests,we get along great. I am considering telling him how I feel, but I don’t want to ruin our friendship. Plus he is moving to another state this summer. So even if it did work out that we could be in a relationship, he would be moving and it would have to be long distance.
Would it be weird for me to ask him to a school dance this winter, even though we don’t know each other super well?

While long distance relationships are definitely hard, especially if you don't have a car and license yourself to visit each other, they can work out. I suggest looking up tips on how to handle a long distance relationship and things you guys can still do together from states away if you're nervous about it, especially if you like him enough to consider confessing your feelings. I recommend telling him you like him before he moves, though. IMO asking someone out in person is more intimate and emotional. It's not weird at all to ask him to go to the dance with you. You guys can go as friends if you don't think he likes you like that, and over the duration of the dance you guys can get closer. I suggest requesting a slow song from the DJ or whoever is in charge of the music and seeing how he responds to it. I wish you luck!

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Meanwhile, I need some advice myself. Tonight there's a color guard at a basketball game and this guy I like is probably going to be staying for half the game with me. I like him. So much, and I have for a little over a year now. I know everyone has this issue, but I have no idea what to say to him. I'm going to try and tell him I like him tonight, and while I have absolutely no problem talking to him, when I even so much as think about talking to him about this my face goes red and I get so nervous I feel like I'm going to puke.
TLDR; Nervous kid doesn't know how to confess feelings to a guy.
SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZachIsGonnaBeFamous » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:01 am

Billie Joe Armstrong wrote:There's this boy ive known since primary school. We went out once but nothing really happened during the year we were together. I was the one who broke up with him. We talked sometimes and were really friendly to eachother, a lot of people liked us together but i just didnt know. Now we are in academy and many people from primary still make jokes about it and still think we go out. The way he acts when someone does it is really weird he normally goes bright red or blushes. He keeps acting way to friendly towards me, adressing me with my nickname, whispering stuff in my ear, getting super happy around me etc. He doesn't normally act like this but i dont know what's going on, help?

He probably wants you to give him another chance if you're willing.

Oh? He goes out with someone at the moment, im really happy he has a girlfriend but i think he acts way to friendly. I mean he can tell me anything and he knows that, i've told him that. So if he does want a second chance he can just ask but im not so sure how i feel or anyting like that.
Hehe
ZachIsGonnaBeFamous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BORB » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:45 am

SoupPupped wrote:
BORB wrote:This guy I like and I have stated talking, and we have very similar interests,we get along great. I am considering telling him how I feel, but I don’t want to ruin our friendship. Plus he is moving to another state this summer. So even if it did work out that we could be in a relationship, he would be moving and it would have to be long distance.

While long distance relationships are definitely hard, especially if you don't have a car and license yourself to visit each other, they can work out. I suggest looking up tips on how to handle a long distance relationship and things you guys can still do together from states away if you're nervous about it, especially if you like him enough to consider confessing your feelings. I recommend telling him you like him before he moves, though. IMO asking someone out in person is more intimate and emotional. It's not weird at all to ask him to go to the dance with you. You guys can go as friends if you don't think he likes you like that, and over the duration of the dance you guys can get closer. I suggest requesting a slow song from the DJ or whoever is in charge of the music and seeing how he responds to it. I wish you luck!

Ah thank you! That makes me a less nervous about asking him to the dance.
Yes, it would be hard, but I am willing to do it. He has a car and license, and I have a car and a permit. (I just have to drive with a parent)
I just wish he went to my school lol. He goes to a very nice private school, and so we very rarely get to see each other in person.
ImageImageImage

Previously Tigerclaw14892aj

❅ Hallo! Ich bin BORB.→→→→→→→→ Hello! I am BORB. ←←←←←←←←¡Hola! Yo Soy BORB. ❅

I am a bird-loving, trilingual human.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

BORB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:05 am

Billie Joe Armstrong wrote:

He probably wants you to give him another chance if you're willing.

Oh? He goes out with someone at the moment, im really happy he has a girlfriend but i think he acts way to friendly. I mean he can tell me anything and he knows that, i've told him that. So if he does want a second chance he can just ask but im not so sure how i feel or anyting like that.

If I we're you I would keep being friendly to him, and if he ends up asking you out, just know that you don't have to say yes. You can always turn him down if you feel uncomfortable with the idea.
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me