Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby macabrex » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:49 am

dear d,,

stop. just stop.
    acting all nice for the holidays,
    i know you'll go back.
    its really annoying,
    how you treat me.
    i really wish you'd just get out of my life,
    but sadly, you can't.
    you annoy me so badly to the point
    where i literally cry.
    i can't even stand being in the same
    room as you.
    and you're my mother.

- your annoyed/broken daughter,,
    a

═══════════════════════════════
𝑺𝒉𝒆/𝒉𝒆𝒓 ܍ 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑷 ܍ 𝑽𝒊𝒓𝒈𝒐 ☼ 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 ☾ ܍ 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒊-𝑩𝒊
═══════════════════════════════

══════════════════════════
Hi I'm Maca :) I trade CS for FR

CS->FR - C$ Store -FR -

══════════════════════════

macabrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sariee_Fairy » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:48 pm

Dear L,
Hey man, I know life is super hard right now. I know life isn't what you thought it was going to be. And I wish I could take away your pain. I wish I knew the answers to your questions. I wish I knew how to help you. But, I don't. And it hurts to see you like this. It hurts a lot. I consider you a pretty good friend. I do care.

From,
Sariee

Dear V,
I wish you would just get the hint. You don't realize how much I adore you and it's killing me. You are perfect.

From,
A crushing Sariee

Dear Grammy,
Hey.. I miss you. Like a lot. It's still weird to know you're gone. I love you so much.

Love,
Sariee

"Its hard to let go. Even when what you're holding onto is full of thorns, it's hard to let go. Maybe especially then"
-Stephen King

Just someone who enjoys spooky things a little too much

Sariee_Fairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnstile » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:24 pm

dear i,

i miss u so much,,, why did you have to move?? these past two years have been really bad ever since you left. i havent been able to keep friends for more than a week, your the only one that listens to me. i cant wait to see you in a week, it will be the best time ive had in a long while. i can forget all this madness, i really hope you stay down here. please. all i ask is if you just stay with me, even if just through text. i really need it right now. i really do love you,, so much,, i would give anything for you to stay. even if you never take our talks seriously, it means so much to me every time we talk. it means a lot to know at least one person cares.

- ivan
thank you to tabby mud and ivo for giving away all of my possessions while i was in a long term facility!!
burnstile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pluvie » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:34 pm

Dear A,
I miss you, even right now.
I wish to talk to you right now, and tell you how I feel.
But I can't really do that, can I?
Images of your smile and gestures linger in my head of you, unable to go away.
I desire to hug you, and to be in the company of you.
But you wouldn't feel that way towards another girl, now would you?

。:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。:*:・☆
The not so radical cult.❤
bi-she/her.
i love caterpillars on here oh my god
。:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。:*:・☆
pluvie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchblades » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:54 pm

mom,
        i regret wanting this stupid dog
        all he does is get me in trouble
        and destroy everything. i'm ready
        to move out.
mostly ia. only on to collect.
witchblades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dudevinci » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:57 pm

dear a
      please never find out i like you
      its a much bigger crush than i thought it was
      bigger than ash
      bigger than r

-m
dudevinci

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lexthedestroyer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:44 pm

dear e,
I feel gross that I still think about you. I shouldn’t. You were terrible. You were dismissive of my feelings, only talked about yourself, and I told myself that it was normal, that I had to wait my turn to talk about myself. But when my turn seemed equal to fifteen of yours, I should have realized. I’m glad I got away from you. But a part of me misses you. Because some nights, songs still make me think of you. That’s a lie; whenever I hear our song, I remember you. I think of you. I hate it. I remember how I would have followed you wherever you went, a dutiful disciple. I’m worried that if you asked me to do something now, I would, immediately, because it’s you. If you woke me up and asked me to run away with you, I’m afraid I would jump at the opportunity to leave with you. Because it’s you. It was always you. You were magic. Maybe you still are. Or maybe it was always smoke and mirrors, and it’s only now that I’ve learned to see past the illusion. But a deep,dark, buried-deep-inside part of me misses those days. The days we sat in the ravine and talked of exploring. The days you told me things that I shouldn’t have cared about, but I did, because they came from you. Something in me misses you. And that scares me. Because if you came to my house in the dead of night and chucked pebbles at my bedroom window, I would sneak out and meet you out in my backyard and wait for you to talk of the adventures we’d have. I know I would, and that’s both terrifying and disheartening. I thought I was better than this. But you’re not Peter Pan, and you were never going to save me. Maybe that’s my job to do that for myself. Maybe someday, I’ll forget your name.
-L
lexthedestroyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawiKake » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:41 pm

Dear A
I wish I was enough for you. I wish I could be more. You don't love me, but I love you. It hurts me everyday to look at you and remember the good days. What happened? Was I wrong? What did I do? Why did you hurt me? Why did you abandon me when I needed you the most? I still love you, even through this pain...but I just want to know why...
-
Hi! My name's Baker! Nice to meet ya!

Hi! I'm Juliet! It's a pleasure to meet you!
KawiKake

KawiKake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nygma » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:45 pm

dear all my friends;
please stop being friends with me. im such a terrible friend and i always have to continuously apologize for all the crap ive done.
please realize you should all just leave me, just like most of my friends have leading up to this point. your lives would be so much better without me in them. and if you dont leave me now, im gonna mess up so bad youre not gonna want to be friends with me anymore. but if you insist on staying friends with me, ill keep my mouth shut about any personal things. no art, no accomplishments,
no wrong doings, no sad things
nothing.
ill play along with whatever your talking about, and i wont share my opinions. because those can hurt.
i know youre eventually all gonna leave me, just like m did. youll realize i wasnt in the right because i didnt try hard enough and all of you are going to leave. i know it.

dear g,
youre gone and im sorry.
i shouldve tried harder to be a better owner. i shouldve apologized. but i couldnt. the last time you lay on my bed was the last time i even saw you.

im so sorry:
to everyone thats ever known me.
witnessed me not trying hard enough.
being selfish.
im gonna try harder, to care more.
im not gonna do anything stupid anymore.
i promise.
im so sorry its taken me this long to give you all a proper apology. to wake up.
someday soon ill hopefully be gone.
im so sorry.
Nygma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xaeli » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:07 am

dear s,
    it's been months since we last talked yet you still claim to know me.
    i have progressed. i've become a better person to myself and to the people around me.
    my depression has been conquered, my life cleansed and my anxiety is finally being acknowledged.
    the person that you still believe me to be only exists in your deluded memories.

18+ . she/they . bi

mood:
wanna sleep
for three years
Xaeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me