♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Starflight » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Hey all ^^ So I don't really have any huge problems? Just looking for advice :3

So I'm at my school and this is my first year there (having a lot of fun so far, everyone's great!) and I have a crush on a boy there. He is super outgoing and funny, and I sit at his lunch table with his group of friends which include some of my good friends! Since it's my first year here, I'm still not quite part of the group - they often hang out after school and I haven't been invited yet - and I'm not sure how to get involved and try to hang out with them too? None of them seem to dislike me - I was actually very pleasantly surprised when I went to my crush's concert and when I congratulated him he pulled me into a hug! - I'm just super awkward XD Any advice to continue getting my crush's attention and/or becoming part of the group? Thanks!!
Last edited by Starflight on Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received __ gifts.
I have nuked 4 people.
I have received __ nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.
Starflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwiis » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:03 pm

okay I know I post here a lot, but I still need help. (and I know I should just ask him but I'm still scared) anyways I sent him a note saying I was sorry. and all he really did was read it and put it in his pocket. we usually make eye contact with each other if that means anything. and I realized that his cousin and one of his friends looks at me often. I'm sorry if I'm being annoying about this (and I'm kinda saying the same things from last time a lot) but I really could use some help. thanks!
kiwi - ♀️ - dead inside
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
storage - flight rising - toyhouse
kiwiis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:04 pm

Starflight wrote:Hey all ^^ So I don't really have any huge problems? Just looking for advice :3

So I'm a ---- at my school and this is my first year there (having a lot of fun so far, everyone's great!) and I have a crush on a ---- there. He is super outgoing and funny, and I sit at his lunch table with his group of friends which include some of my good friends! Since it's my first year here, I'm still not quite part of the group - they often hang out after school and I haven't been invited yet - and I'm not sure how to get involved and try to hang out with them too? None of them seem to dislike me - I was actually very pleasantly surprised when I went to my crush's concert and when I congratulated him he pulled me into a hug! - I'm just super awkward XD Any advice to continue getting my crush's attention and/or becoming part of the group? Thanks!!

Psst, you're not allowed your age on CS, and that includes your grade level. ^^

I know that doesn't seem like a large age gap to you, but that young - that's a huuuuuuge age gap. It's fine to nurse this crush in secret, but please do not pursue anything else with this crush or accept them pursuing it. I know, it seems like a minor thing, but there's actually a huuuuuuge gap in maturity and differences in you two. We do so much growing until we are 25, that the gap between you two's experiences, maturity, logical reasoning skills, decision making ability, romantic desires, sexual desires, ego and self, confidence, wants, and future plans is radically different.

However, if you're okay with staying friends, you're pretty much going the right route. You're hanging with them and talking with them. If you want, you could try initiating a group thing outside of school yourself or just continue on the path you're currently on. <3

kiwiis wrote:okay I know I post here a lot, but I still need help. (and I know I should just ask him but I'm still scared) anyways I sent him a note saying I was sorry. and all he really did was read it and put it in his pocket. we usually make eye contact with each other if that means anything. and I realized that his cousin and one of his friends looks at me often. I'm sorry if I'm being annoying about this (and I'm kinda saying the same things from last time a lot) but I really could use some help. thanks!

It's hard to give advice when I have no idea why you're apologizing to this person. My advice could change depending on how big or small the thing is you're apologizing for. Also, I assume "him" is your crush???
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby An Shiraishi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:59 am

So, I'm in love with a guy who use to be my friend all the way in 3rd grade. I have no idea what to do, as I am not that social. Any tips on getting noticed?
────────────
IN THE ═══
carrdtoyhouse
link │ link
coding credit

████████
OF THE
████████
████████
████████
████████
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
THE EARTH

──────────
hey, im an shiraishi! im only
on this site once in a blue
moon, but im still here if you
need me! im a artist by hobby,
and im in my final months of
schooling. im just some
canadian trans dude tbh. feel
free to dm me at any point,
i dont bite!

██
██
██
██
██
════════════
❝ AND THE-
-SOULS OF
THE AFTER
--- LIFE ❞
DEFEAT
███████████████
HADESxxx

███████████████
An Shiraishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6sammie6 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:58 am

so this morning i tried to talk to abby after class but she clearly wasn't feeling it and i was kind of like. walking next to her, but not super closely, and not talking to her (we just happen to have a next class in the same direction as each other) and then she walked over to the other side of the path we were on. so my brain was like 'wow...she must really not like me then.'
so, i figure, what can you do, not everyone's going to like you. maybe i will ask jordyn (our mutual friend) to tell her i'm sorry for flirting with her in october and then generally being weird after that.
but then after my next class i go to lunch and i happen to see her and she said hi to me first so like...???
6sammie6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nekolii » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:56 pm

Hello there everyone! It's your awkward roly poly again and I need help,, This is very long aaaah but it's easier to understand what's happening if you know most of the story. If you're lazy (I understand), skip to the end for my question lolz

The people in this story are Chloe (My ex) and Ky (My s/o). Let's start from the beginning:

I was dating Ky and I was confessed to by Chloe. Ky and I are poly and Ky was currently in a poly relationship so they understood what was going on. I actually liked Chloe quite a bit so we got together. A few days later, something happened between Ky and their other partner. They broke up with me because of it, saying I'd be happier with Chloe

Chloe, in the days after, questioned if she were just Ky's replacement. I truly loved the both of them and it hurt me to know she thought that she was just something to fill Ky's place. It took me a while, but I began to forget about Ky. Chloe was my love now. One weekend, I was insecure and wondered if I was being a good s/o to Chloe. I found Chloe flirting with my best friend. She said it was because she was poly and lonely. This absolutely wrecked me, was I not good enough? We both got into a fight and I refused to talk to her. Instead, I talked to Ky and they were my only comfort during that terrible weekend.

I, having lost my appetite for days and refusing to eat, finally got better and wanted to clear things up with Chloe. In the middle of it, she said that she got together with someone and asks if I'm ok with it. I broke, I couldn't take it anymore. First I asked for a break from our relationship. My anxiety and stress went up very high and it didn't go away for a week. My friends had to force me to eat and I often threw up afterward. I had a bit of depression as well. After talking to many people, I broke up with Chloe. I didn't hold the mutual feelings we once had and I needed to take care of myself before anything bad happened

The days after the breakup were dedicated to self-care. Gradually, I began eating again and I was happier than I had been for a long time. Ky was right by my side and I realized that I never really forgot about them. I found out the truth about Sean and found out that they never broke up because of us. A little while later, they confessed and we got back together. I am so much happier with them than Chloe.

Now, I wanted to stay friends with Chloe. We were actually having a good convo when she asks "Who are you dating now?". She throws a fit when I tell her it was Ky. She said something along the lines of "I actually LOVED you. You were the only reason why I was looking forward to waking up". I tried to tell her that I left her because of stress but she thought I was only trying to get her to pity me. I'm done with her, but the feelings from the time I was stressed came back and I started to have a panic attack about it when Ky said something similar to Chloe's line from above. Someone diagnosed it as PTSD...

I'm absolutely done with Chloe. I don't want her ruining my life like this and I don't want to have Ky worrying if they triggered a memory with Chloe. How do I tell her to stop guilt-tripping me and to just talk to me like we once did?
nekolii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Callie,, » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:13 pm

sooo.. theres a boy in my school, my crush. Hes in my french, music and latin classes. Im only socially akward in those lessons. Once in music he was put in my group for something and he sat next to me!! I think i blushed pretty hard. And hes one of those 'popular boys'. im not a popular girl. and everyone knows he likes my ( ex ) best friend. Which makes me rlly mad. i stil like him though. and theres a boy in my class called Jay. He smart and popular, but not rlly my type, butt i swear he likes me. hes alawys looking at me funny.

Just wanted to get some advice!

Thanks!!
Callie,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:16 pm

nekolii wrote:
    Hello there everyone! It's your awkward roly poly again and I need help,, This is very long aaaah but it's easier to understand what's happening if you know most of the story. If you're lazy (I understand), skip to the end for my question lolz

The people in this story are Chloe (My ex) and Ky (My s/o). Let's start from the beginning:

I was dating Ky and I was confessed to by Chloe. Ky and I are poly and Ky was currently in a poly relationship so they understood what was going on. I actually liked Chloe quite a bit so we got together. A few days later, something happened between Ky and their other partner. They broke up with me because of it, saying I'd be happier with Chloe

Chloe, in the days after, questioned if she were just Ky's replacement. I truly loved the both of them and it hurt me to know she thought that she was just something to fill Ky's place. It took me a while, but I began to forget about Ky. Chloe was my love now. One weekend, I was insecure and wondered if I was being a good s/o to Chloe. I found Chloe flirting with my best friend. She said it was because she was poly and lonely. This absolutely wrecked me, was I not good enough? We both got into a fight and I refused to talk to her. Instead, I talked to Ky and they were my only comfort during that terrible weekend.

I, having lost my appetite for days and refusing to eat, finally got better and wanted to clear things up with Chloe. In the middle of it, she said that she got together with someone and asks if I'm ok with it. I broke, I couldn't take it anymore. First I asked for a break from our relationship. My anxiety and stress went up very high and it didn't go away for a week. My friends had to force me to eat and I often threw up afterward. I had a bit of depression as well. After talking to many people, I broke up with Chloe. I didn't hold the mutual feelings we once had and I needed to take care of myself before anything bad happened

The days after the breakup were dedicated to self-care. Gradually, I began eating again and I was happier than I had been for a long time. Ky was right by my side and I realized that I never really forgot about them. I found out the truth about Sean and found out that they never broke up because of us. A little while later, they confessed and we got back together. I am so much happier with them than Chloe.

Now, I wanted to stay friends with Chloe. We were actually having a good convo when she asks "Who are you dating now?". She throws a fit when I tell her it was Ky. She said something along the lines of "I actually LOVED you. You were the only reason why I was looking forward to waking up". I tried to tell her that I left her because of stress but she thought I was only trying to get her to pity me. I'm done with her, but the feelings from the time I was stressed came back and I started to have a panic attack about it when Ky said something similar to Chloe's line from above. Someone diagnosed it as PTSD...

I'm absolutely done with Chloe. I don't want her ruining my life like this and I don't want to have Ky worrying if they triggered a memory with Chloe. How do I tell her to stop guilt-tripping me and to just talk to me like we once did?

I feel like you might be leaving out a part of the story because what you described shouldn't cause PTSD. That's not a judgement! It's just an observation. I am in no way downplaying how seriously you're feeling hurt. That's completely valid.
But no matter what's going on, if you're reacting that seriously to this breakup, I really think you should be talking to a therapist and getting help sorting out these feelings. Getting help right now doesn't have to mean going forever. It just means you need help right now.

Other than that, it doesn't sound like it's a good idea to be friends with Chloe right now. It's okay to take a little space.

Rabbit. wrote:sooo.. theres a boy in my school, my crush. Hes in my french, music and latin classes. Im only socially akward in those lessons. Once in music he was put in my group for something and he sat next to me!! I think i blushed pretty hard. And hes one of those 'popular boys'. im not a popular girl. and everyone knows he likes my ( ex ) best friend. Which makes me rlly mad. i stil like him though. and theres a boy in my class called Jay. He smart and popular, but not rlly my type, butt i swear he likes me. hes alawys looking at me funny.

Just wanted to get some advice!

Thanks!!

Well, what do you want to do? You have to figure out what you want before I can know what to give advice on. ;3
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby better-than-words » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:22 pm

mark definitely <3

_________________________________________________________________________________

;mentally ill
;i crave affection
all my dream pets can be found in my stamp collection, please check before trading

_________________________________________________________________________________
better-than-words

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alveolus » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:03 am

i don't have a crush but... that feeling when you see someone really adorable in real life and wish they were your boyfriend because you'd feel like the luckiest person alive... i saw this guy asleep on the bus the other day and was instantly attracted to him
ImageImageImageImageImage
Alveolus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me