♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby wren » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:44 pm

he makes me really happy and i can see myself starting to become a better person because of him. i've fixed my sleep habits and started studying correctly, along with just a better attitude and outlook on life. 5 months is coming up in a few days and im very happy with him still. unfortunately we won't be spending 6 months together since i'll be on the other side of the world and i'll miss him LOTS but i trust him with my heart and soul<33 have a good day y'all.
ImageImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 19 people.
I have received 9 gifts.
wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alveolus » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:20 am

i don't have a crush right now, if someone likes me then they can come to me. i've been messed with too much now and i don't want the same to happen again. honestly though when i lost my ex it felt like i lost the moon while counting the stars, but he's gone now and i'm happy. i deserve so much better and i've only just realised that. why swim an ocean for someone who wouldn't jump a puddle for you?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Alveolus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guh-huh! » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:27 am

aaaaaa my love life is a mess and i'm doomed.
so, i have somebody that i'm seeing, but i told them i'm really not interested in
anything romantic. and they're cool with that i think? but, i know they still have
feelings for me and my parents really want me to be in a relationship because they
really like that kind of thing? and now we're supposed to hang out next week and it's
just going to be weird. i don't want it to be, but we're both awkward and stuff.
now; onto the fun part.
i think i might have feelings for one of my friends, and honestly i think i'd rather be
struck down by a meteorite than have feelings for them- but i think i do. i've kinda
always felt some way about them, but now i just got hit with a wave of "oh wow, i
could actually see myself living the rest of my life with this person." and by god i
despise it. my friend is nice to me, but i just get so jealous now of them doing anything
besides being with me? and they have really confused me; because i don't know if they
return the same feelings or not and i'm just stuck in this purgatory of emotions. they
don't go out of their way to make me feel special, although i go all out whenever talking
to them. they always cheer me up to the best they can, but i always feel like i'm the one
keeping us together. and i don't even know if these feelings are romantic or if i'm just so
desperate for somebody liking me?
auuuugh.
i just wish that this feeling would go away and that i could be happy but it just won't.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alveolus » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:33 am

Posting on here because I thought it would be suitable to post on here as well.

It's so scary that you never really know what is round the corner. Anything could happen, any day, and you'll never truly know when the last kiss, hug or chat your gonna have with someone. That's why I never hold a grudge with someone, or make sure that I'm not on bad terms with someone who is close to me, cherish every moment you have with someone, cause In the blink of an eye it could all turn into just memories you have with them. If you love someone, remind them, don't let a silly little argument ruin a relationship you have with someone because it could be the last time you's ever speak/see each other again, live everyday as if it were your last! ♥
ImageImageImageImageImage
Alveolus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:28 pm

--
Last edited by FLYBOY on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:15 pm

The boy I like likes my best friend, but he flirts with me all the time, and now my best friend is getting mad at ME. Why can't he just go away I want my friend back XD

───────────
it's The Üpside Down (:
───────────
────────────────────────────────
MYxHEART
TOx THE
────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────
Happier, my favorite song
Hey Guys what's up (: PM me to trade, talk
or start a rp (;!
──────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░

x'
─ CODED BY ' )
TORM

░░░░░░░░░░░░

──────────────────────
xxxxxxx

xxxxxxx
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
───────────────────────
xxLOST!!
───────────────────────────────
x

──────────────────
But You Rolled In With Your Hair In The Wind
──────────────────
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:46 pm

Seriously.
My crush---yes, I'm still in love with her, I should be over her by now, but no---literally is confusing me so badly. Ever since the disaster of me asking her out, she acted really distant, not really talking to me, etc...but then over the weekend, she was back to normal, hugging me, touching me, talking to me, during our debate tournament. So, I could take it as a sign she actually did still like me, right?
Wrong.
Because being the sensative person she is, she casually informed me that she had a date the next day. She didn't seem happy about it, but she...did, if that makes any sense? It really hurt that she said that. So I tried to act normal, and I don't know if it worked or not, because we are supposed to still be friends, and friends should be happy over things like that.

Also, on a side note---I'm really irked. In the tournament, she apparently ran into someone who, in their professional debate case, actually said that sex ed is bad because it teaches kids to be gay, and---according to her---they literally used the phrase 'no homo promo'. In their case. Like, come on.

Anyway, point being, I'm kind of fed up. It's been two months, and I'm still feeling like this:

Jamie is over and Jamie is gone
Jamie's decided it's time to move on
Jamie has new dreams he's building upon
And I'm still hurting

Jamie arrived at the end of the line
Jamie's convinced that the problems are mine
Jamie is probably feeling just fine
And I'm still hurting

What about lies, Jamie?
What about things
That you swore to be true
What about you, Jamie
What about you

Jamie is sure something wonderful died
Jamie decides it's his right to decide
Jamie's got secrets he doesn't confide
And I'm still hurting

Go and hide and run away
Run away, run and find something better
Go and ride the sun away
Run away like it's simple
Like it's right...

Give me a day, Jamie
Bring back the lies
Hang them back on the wall
Maybe I'd see
How you could be
So certain that we
Had no chance at all

Jamie is over and where can I turn?
Covered with scars I did nothing to earn
Maybe there's somewhere a lesson to learn
But that wouldn't change the fact
That wouldn't speed the time
Once the foundation's cracked
And I'm
Still hurting

(And I have a whole list of other songs that match how I feel, but I can't even share that with anyone, because no one knows besides one friend that I asked her out. I really want to share the songs, but I can't, which I'm sure is part of my problem: pent up emotions.)
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IHaveNoFandoms » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:00 pm

I have a list of crush fears. You know, fears revolving around crushes. I'm running out of things to fear.

1. My crush knows I like them (Not that I know of, but they probably all do)
2. My crush gets a haircut (Check. 4, actually)
3. My crush is gay (Check, probably. I think two, could be wrong)
My crush moves seats away from me in class (Check. 3 times, but one moved back.)

I'm still making the list, of course. Can anyone relate?!?!?!
IHaveNoFandoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Constellation. » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:19 pm

Just wanted to post here. I'm actually surprisingly happy right now.

So I've liked this guy for a few months now. I actually worked up the guts to ask him out (over text message). I was nervous the whole day of and the day after because he said maybe, he had to check if he had plans (in a positive way though). Anyway, it ended up as a no for some vague confusing readon but it really didn't turn out that bad.

He could have said no because:
-He doesn't like me
-He's going out of state to college in 6 months and I'm a year younger
-He needs to focus (according to him or his parents idk)
-His last "girlfriend" was really confusing and frankly a little harsh. It's complicated but they just weren't a right fit I guess. (Do note they broke up about a year ago I think, maybe a little less but at least 6-8 months ago).

I'm not going to stop hoping but I'm really happy with how he handled everything. The last guy I liked kinda went back and forth between liking me and not liking me (mostly not liking me) and things got super awkward with him and he stopped talking to me when he moved on and made absolutely no effort to stay friends and it was just an emotional rollercoaster for me. What I'm happy about with the guy I like now is he didn't become awkward about it, hasn't mentioned it, and still makes a ton of efforts to talk to me and our friendship hasn't taken any blows at all. Previous experience made me super nervous to ask him but the way things turned out with rejection not being all that bad has helped a lot. So props to him for maturity and for still being my friend. I know that wih THIS guy, if friends is all we're destined to be, I'll definitely be happy about that because it's not all or nothing with him.
Happy Dec. 18th! Watch my risk pets grow!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Constellation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:08 pm

I still have a crush on the cashier girl at the clothing store. I really want her.. what is the best way to flirt her/ask her out/take her number and know if she is into girls (like me) both ,pan or loving only the opissite gender.

How can I make my body movments to be flirtatious? if you can PM me it would be nice, if you can write it would be amazing
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me