Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby BigGayDisaster » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Dear computer:

I absolutely love how you crash all the time.
How you freeze up at random times amazes me.
I've got you wiped twice and you still have a virus.
I had to restart you 3 times in the past week.
Oh why thank you so much

-Your (annoyed) owner

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
BigGayDisaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMisfitXx » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:46 am

Dear Skater Boy,
I know we probable wont be together when we are older but it worries me that you want to be in the military. Its a good thing but what if we were married and had kids? Would you leave us? I just hope that you wouldnt... and part of me hopes that there wont be a future to us. I love you dearly though, thats why I worry. Your the sweetest boyfriend I have ever had. I dont want to lose you.
Love,
Em <3
I think my heart is breaking...
I'm not trying to be my saint, I don't want to be president someday, I'm just trying to make my way...oops my bad i never said id ever get it right! :p
Teddy bears of pink, ducks and lambs of white, don't you cry i'm here now, ill be your nightlight...carry the peace and the coolness of night, and carry my sorrow in kind, luna you're loved so much more than you know, may troubles be far from your mind, and forgive me for being so blind...isn't it great to be different, isn't it wonderful to be exactly who you are.../)(\

I'll keep going, just stay by my side [<3] i beg you, please please dont let this life go to waste...
I am the one hiding under your bed, teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red...I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair...I am the clown with the tear-away face, here in a flash and gone without a trace...I am the who in the call who's there, i am the wind blowing through your hair...I am the shadow of the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!
This is Halloween!
I'm tired of: being fat/ugly, being lazy, being judged, being ignored, being the wierd girl, being hated, being a freak, being hurt, having no privacy, hating myself.
xXMisfitXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soda » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:18 am

{{ Dear _____.

Oh where do I even start.
    We've been friends for how long now? 7 years? Oh wait no, that's right. 8 years. 8 long, tear-stained, drama-soaked, loving, laughter-filled, adventurous years.
    And you just threw that all away.
    'Oh you're my best friend! I love you forever!' The next second. 'Ahaha -insert a whole bunch of insults here-; this other person is so much better then you. We're the best of friends~'
    What even?
    I just don't even want to deal with this anymore, yet I can't let go. And this is the part where I admit this is partly my fault too, because I just can't let go.
    See, I wasn't joking before- it has been 8 long, tear-stained, drama-soaked, loving, laughter-filled, adventurous years; and I've loved it.
    Our friendship has survived a move, school changes, bullies, new friends, fights, parents, and so much more- and I'd like to believe it's grown stronger because of it.
    But I guess that's just a testament to how different we are.
    When I love something, I actually fight for it.

Guess you can't say the same thing can you?

{{ You're friend,
Neon.
I lurk mostly. they/no pronouns.

ᴀs - ғᴛ - ᴇʟᴅ
soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoyalDarkness316~ » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:30 am

Dear L,
Will you get OFF my case?! I'm trying my best, but they're pushing me away. And i heard from M that you're trying to help me, but i don't see it. All i see is you snapping at me constantly. Maybe if you ACTED like you were trying to help me instead of push me away, then i might actually believe that you were trying to help me!

with annoyance,
Royal
Pet's name: Ruby
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

Quote of the Week-
"I didn't know that I could still feel love... It gives me hope... "
RoyalDarkness316~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul & Spirit » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:35 am

Dear mother,

I will not say that I hate you, although everyone assumes I do. I do not despise you, either, despite the pain you have caused me. You did abuse me for years, I have witnesses, somewhere in your heart you know. The mental, emotional, and physical pain you have caused me, the pain; the breaking down of my spirit until I felt as worthless as you told me I was; has led me to believe that the world would be better off without me. -removed- Please leave me alone.

-Sha-re

This is a letter I actually sent.

Dear Mom,
I would like to thank you for our time together at Hershey Park. It was quite a lot of fun to receive [my elder half-sister's] condescending attitude and to be the brunt of [her boyfriend's] animus behavior. I truly enjoyed myself. The first day was wonderful, the highlights being my stiffness during the car ride, my fretfulness at the buffet (so much so that I neglected to notice one of my closest friends who sat at a table quite near ours), and my waking nightmares that kept me from sleeping. The fears that it would start all over again. Start what over again, you may ask? For shame that you've brainwashed yourself into believing you were a perfect mother. Because, how could you be anything else? Even my brain, devoid of most memories due to what experts refer to as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, still remembers your screams. So loud, in fact, that even your dear friend [Witness a] could hear them in [a place across the road from our house]. Don’t even begin to believe that I haven’t forgotten what you said in those screams. I always felt wonderful afterwards, my spirit so lifted by your kind words. How I loved feeling like I was never good enough. How I loved being seen as lower than my very own sisters, even [my actual sister]; who I soothed through many nightmares and helped calm her to sleep after the terror had gone away.
And I could never forget the day you found out that I might have finally gained the nerve to leave. It was quite fun to have my clothing whipped out of my drawers and thrown at my face. I wasn't crying in the least when I saw your frustration being taken out on, oh, would you like to guess? Me. It’s always nice to have stability and certainty in one’s life, and I always knew I could count on you.
Let us go back to the day in Hershey Park, shall we? That day was very entertaining, especially after your haughty tone finally pierced through my armor of “everything will be fine”. And when I started crying for the first time that day, I was sure glad that none of you noticed it, because it would be quite embarrassing to be stared at for quaking with tears while one’s head was pressed against a wall. I was quite glad of your conscious nature by that point. And later, it was absolutely wonderful to hear those impeccably true stories on how my father treated Jennifer. Especially considering how enigmatic it is that he doesn't repeat the treatment to the rest of his children, or you. Wonderful, isn't it? How a leopard never changes his spots.
-removed-
Thanks to that experience, I am finally getting over those feelings. I will never make the mistake of believing you could change or take responsibility for what you have done to me. I will never again let that feeling let me feel guilty, guilty that through the many chances I had given you and seen you fail at, that I had somehow made a mistake. Guilty that I left when I believed you’d needed me, guilty that I stood up for myself for once in my life and stopped letting you beat me down into a mini-you, into someone who would do this to their own child someday. NO. I will not let this cycle continue; I will love my children the right way and love myself, too.
Sincerely,
Sha-re
Soul & Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moceanu » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:49 am

A-
I haven't seen her since Thursday. She was last online on Thursday.
Hasn't been online since that little 'discussion' over the old thread.
So, yeh. Panic button.
Well, not really panic button.
Anxious button
-JOOOSSIIEEE

Dear Miyomi,
What's it like for no-on else to see you?
I saw you making Alexander's hair stand up earlier.
It made me laugh to myself, but no-one heard.
And you can run around being crazy,
and no-one would see you.
No-one except for me (:
My teacher pretended she could see you,
and it hurt because I know she can't.
Then she called you 'imaginary'. Biut you're not-
It's just, no-one else can see you.
I'm lucky (:
-Morgan

Dear A, (again)
DO NOT PANIC.
I was just kinda worried about AP.
There's nothing wrong...
I think.
I don't actually know.
-J
"remember how we forgot?
remember how no one ever really died in the wars we fought?
because each gunshot came from our fingertips
and we never really kept them loaded, just in case
because each enemy was a friend and none of it was about oil, religion or land
it was all just pretend;
remember how we used to bend reality
like we were circus strong men
like our imaginations were in shape then
like we were all
ninjas trained in the deadly art of "did not"
like "i totally got you!"
"...did not"
remember how we forgot?
"
Moceanu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nekokan » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:04 am

Dear Mother,

Im running away with my boyfriend and moving out of the country to France. I'm not going back to school or going to college. We plan on having a baby when we move there and I might send you some photos one day. Tell everyone I love them and I might write back soon...

P.S That message from before was a joke. Just remember that there are worst things than getting a C on my report card. >:U

Your daughter,
Lee.
Nekokan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grell Sutcliffe~ » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:07 am

Dear Friend,
you're a real let down ):

I'm just gonna be a baby about it and ignore you -
Grell Sutcliffe~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nekokan » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:13 am

broken but strong. wrote:Dear "friend",

What's your problem.? You have a cold, heartless soul. No care for anyone or anything.. except yourself, and the things you care about, which, apparently isn't much. How could someone be so cruel..? I thought you were supposed to be my friend. The politics thing used to be a joke.. but you took it too far. I've fallen into a hole of depression && can never climb out. You can't see it, you don't understand it. My eyes were swollen the next day.. from crying. I tried to explain some of it to you.. But all you said was "It's not that big of a deal!" Yes it is a big deal. You could've said, I'm sorry you feel this way, or something instead of totally blowing off my feelings. You say you have depression. Well, you're a fake. Not only are you a careless faker, but you're rude. Not only to me, but to others too. You ditch our lunch table.. Well go ahead, you'll treat them better. You've swore at me multiple times, you say my comments are over-dramatic. Then you go complain to your mommy. You said you've never had many friends at your old school.. I can definetely see why.

I'm not saying this to rude, I'm being completely honest.. you sent me a voice memo of you singing. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to be rude, but honestly, if you were on XFactor, Simon would say that you're one of the worst he's ever heard in his life.

Amen. Sounds like my "friend".
Nekokan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moceanu » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Dear Sam,
WHY MUST YOU BE SO ADORABLE!?
-Your Cousin

Dear CS,
THE LIGHT! IT BBUURRNNSS!!!!!
- A startled user

Dear -,
Honesty isn't really a policy for me sorry.....
Actally, it is.
It's getting me to tell oyu anything that's tricky.
-J
"remember how we forgot?
remember how no one ever really died in the wars we fought?
because each gunshot came from our fingertips
and we never really kept them loaded, just in case
because each enemy was a friend and none of it was about oil, religion or land
it was all just pretend;
remember how we used to bend reality
like we were circus strong men
like our imaginations were in shape then
like we were all
ninjas trained in the deadly art of "did not"
like "i totally got you!"
"...did not"
remember how we forgot?