The Hyperfixtations Thread

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: The Hyperfixtations Thread

Postby ~Sagecloud~ » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:06 pm

⧗наташа⧗ wrote:Science science science science science
Oh look more science I'll take that

Ooooooh what branch of science? I'm in college for an environmental major degree and a minor in bio and geo rn
she/her ~ gemini ~ nature enthusiast

ImageImage Image
~Sagecloud~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby updog » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:11 pm

ive been really heavily fixated on atlas for a long time, and even though its recently started to die down (like i havent been researching her too adamantly and digging for lost songs), i still listen to her music a LOT like at least 20 times a day. also i made this playlist with all of her songs ever on it one of my greatest achievements honestly

edit: hey everyone lied about it dying down it is not going away
Last edited by updog on Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
updog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HALCYONDAZE » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:31 pm

DRAGONSSSSSSSS

oh my god i can literally go on and on about everything about them,,,,,,,dragon plushies are my absolute weakness and i need to have it once i see one i really love. ive got a bunch of them already but oh man, i can never have enough dragon plushies LIKE WOW WOWOWOW. everything about dragons are so neat n they make me so happy. ALSO STICKERS, i love buying stickers but i never actually use them though HELP. i have them in a box right now but im hoping i can get wayway more, they are like colorful eyecandy for me to look at,,.,.,.

POKEMON IS ANOTHER BIG ONE IVE BEEN FIXATED ON FOR SO MANY YEARS NOW. collecting the cards is something ive did since i was super super young and im proud of my collection so far. THE CARDS ARE ALSO LIKE EYECANDY TO ME AND THE ART IS ALWAYS SO PRETTY, i especially like the cool holo ones. ive got a bunch of plushies too and i got this giant charmander plush i got from a fair a few years back, I LIKE PUTTING HATS AND GLASSES ON HIM, ITS SO FUNNY

OH MY GOD I WROTE TOO MUCH.

Image razor :3 ♥ they/she Image
♥ i love dragons, wolves, mlp, osu,
aj, pkmn, lapfox and lots more :3
art shop | trade hub | s/t ocs | th

HALCYONDAZE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sagecloud~ » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:34 pm

electricangel wrote:
DRAGONSSSSSSSS

oh my god i can literally go on and on about everything about them,,,,,,,dragon plushies are my absolute weakness and i need to have it once i see one i really love. ive got a bunch of them already but oh man, i can never have enough dragon plushies LIKE WOW WOWOWOW. everything about dragons are so neat n they make me so happy. ALSO STICKERS, i love buying stickers but i never actually use them though HELP. i have them in a box right now but im hoping i can get wayway more, they are like colorful eyecandy for me to look at,,.,.,.

POKEMON IS ANOTHER BIG ONE IVE BEEN FIXATED ON FOR SO MANY YEARS NOW. collecting the cards is something ive did since i was super super young and im proud of my collection so far. THE CARDS ARE ALSO LIKE EYECANDY TO ME AND THE ART IS ALWAYS SO PRETTY, i especially like the cool holo ones. ive got a bunch of plushies too and i got this giant charmander plush i got from a fair a few years back, I LIKE PUTTING HATS AND GLASSES ON HIM, ITS SO FUNNY

OH MY GOD I WROTE TOO MUCH.

OMG Dragons!! I just got a 3D printed dragon stim toy and it's become my favorite thing EVER. He hangs out with me while I study! if you're interested, esty has a bunch there! Sometimes they'll even post a video of it being printed which is SO cool!!!
she/her ~ gemini ~ nature enthusiast

ImageImage Image
~Sagecloud~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bubbaberriboo » Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:34 pm

i watched all of arcane in one day and now it's the only thing i can think about. i have never looked into LoL lore but now i'm just. reading the wiki like my life depends on it. the art style is amazing. the music is so so so good. the story is amazing. it's so interesting and AAAAAAHH
      i love jinx so much.

ALSO i've been obsessed with fnaf again. every once in awhile i just go full fnaf phase and... god i love funtime foxy. i have never loved and related to a character that barely has a lore before. almost everything i think about him is just stuff i kinda. made up LOL. he is non-binary and used he/they/she pronouns because i do and i said so. same with mangle. mangle is non-binary and used she/they/he. nightmare mangle is he/they and phantom mangle is they/them. god i just love them so much. gender envy man. i wish i could wear pink and be girly and just rock it with a deep voice like funtime foxy. god i love him so so much.

marie from aristocats is like a constant one for me. i love her too. she's so cute and sassy and AAA i could talk about her forever i have so much Stuff with her on it. i love her so much ..

i also have so much funtime foxy merch. i have just about every figurine and my girlfriend is trying to get me the last few plushies i'm missing. i'm so happy i have someone who supports my rapidly changing interests and listens to me just ramble nonsense for hours on end like i am doing right now even if it doesn't make sense.

but yea right now arcane is a big one. i might rewatch it because even tho i just finished it i wanna watch it again.. jinx is just so good ; ;

OH AND i've been playing so much flight rising lately (the mention of dragons reminded me)
      i'm just... (holds my funny little dragons)
      once again, my girlfriend lets me ramble about something she knows nothing about and i love her for that...
      aaaa

heyo, my name is bumble!
      i'm a non-binary adult who
      uses he/him or xey/xem
      pronouns. i hope you are
      having a lovely day/night!
      - - -
      pets for FR
bubbaberriboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serial designation N » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:29 pm

edited because my hyperfixation switched. its been chaotic lately ;.;
Last edited by Serial designation N on Wed May 04, 2022 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Very inactive player, I only log in to adopt pets
Serial designation N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stinqii » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:43 am

i've been supa hyperfixated on sam & max and homestar runner for the past year lol. im surprised i haven't gotten sick of either of those, usually when i'm interested in something i'll be obsessed for like a few months and then i just drop it.
i luv sam & max so much they're so cute and sillayy. every time there's snm content in my feed i get so happy teeheeee. i got a max plushie for christmas and it's my favorite thing ever, i would bring it everywhere if i could.
homestar runner is so goofy too. i got into it because strong bad was in "poker night at the inventory" and i thought he wuz funny. all the characters r so epic and unique i thinkz. my best bud got me a strong bad plush for my birthday a while ago and he's a chad fo that

bowie
he/it
stinqii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerfire » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:28 am

i have been insanely hyperfixated on tf2.. specifically sniper.. for over a year now..

also these dolls called kindikids.. they're so adorable and i love them

my special interests include twenty one pilots, chuck e. cheese's/other related things and furbies... god i love furbies but a lot of people seem to dislike them ;w;

Hi, i'm Tigerfire! (aka therixn)
links: art shop | trading thread | toyhou.se | lilaccookie on discord

Tigerfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainyli » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:02 am

Anyone else hyperfixating on an entire country? (Bonus points if it's not a "popular" one like Japan or France haha)

I think Indonesia is really neat but my family gets tired of hearing about it lol. I've been learning Indonesian since 2018-ish and I can hold semi-fluent conversations online. I don't know anyone who speaks it in real life though :") But just the language and the culture and the food and everything else -- it's all so cool! Here are some fun facts for anyone who's interested:

- If you turn Indonesia's flag upside-down, it becomes Poland's flag. Indonesia has a red stripe on top of a white stripe, and Poland has a white stripe on top of a red stripe.

- Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world, but it's not an official Islamic country. Freedom of religion babey!!

- The word "tahu" , depending on context, can either mean "to know" or "tofu". "Saya" (I/me/my) does not count as context, because "saya tahu" can either mean "I know" or "I am tofu"

- Gendered pronouns aren't really a thing in Indonesian. They just use "dia" to mean he/she/(singular) they/etc.

- The word "Orangutan" comes from Indonesian/Malay (both languages are really similar). "Orang" means person, and "hutan" means forest. So orangutans are forest people :D

I've also hyperfixated (could be a special interest but I'm not sure?) on cats for my entire life, but I don't even know where to start infodumping so just PM me if you want to know anything about them!
Rainyli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mox » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:59 am

Horror movies and Spiderman No Way Home
We have had a DOOZY of a day...