TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby slifer » Mon May 13, 2024 11:14 am

I hate having to look for new friends online cause my old ones leave or drift away from me at some point. I don't have many friends irl either so it's what I resort to. I haven't had any solid friends irl for years, I am really desperate to find someone I can connect to extremely well. The day will probably come someday but for now I'll just wait it out.
Design me an oc contest (1k C$ and pet prizes!)

Hi, I'm slifer. I mostly use this site for more art related things + forums

I don't mind PMS at all but it might be worth noting that I have autism and struggle talking to people sometimes.

Icon by me

important note: I might be less active for a period of time because of some events in my life
slifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby effie » Mon May 13, 2024 1:31 pm

i am in so much pain, cramps..cramps.. stomach ache..nausea..
pecan. no longer giving out social media publicly.
semi-active. she/her. crow scratch
effie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .destiny » Mon May 13, 2024 3:25 pm

been dealing with heart palpitations due to anxiety and it constantly feels like i'm on the verge of collapsing from stress.
.destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venus_of_the_sky » Tue May 14, 2024 12:25 am

the semester ended and i went back home for the summer. plan to walk at least once a day because who knows how long since I've been getting proper exercise. the past couple months have been really rough and sometimes being around family is tiring and stressful, but I'm glad to be away from school for a bit.

life has been going semi-ok. a lot of new changes to now and the future. about to graduate soon and then I'm applying to further education after (I'm so tired of school). miss my ex, but not because i wanna date him again, but more-so of a person i can talk to because he is a part of my life in a different way compared to my school friends. i read back on past rants here and i can see how the days are starting to look brighter from here.
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚Artfight ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ Toyhouse˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

⋆。°✩Art shop⋆。°✩
venus_of_the_sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _SmollJellyfish_ » Tue May 14, 2024 4:56 am

Maybe I'm too sensitive
But why do you prefer my brother to me? I don't do anything to bother you
All you care about is your stuff about me, when I was in school my grades and now my driver's license, I CAN'T DO IT OKAY? I know, it's important for my future, but I can't do it, I would really like to know how to drive but I can't
Good morning to my brother? They give it to him with so much affection, then I wake up, and they already tell me the household chores I have to do,I have to beg my dad to just give me a kiss on the cheek, no hugs,nothing.But with this anger I also feel guilt because I know there is worse in the world, and I'm lucky
Maybe crying a little will help me, obviously hiding myself, because if they see me cry they insult me lol
┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄
ImageFURINA DE FONTAINEImage
Image |Infp|♋︎|he/him|Writer| ImageImageImageImage
_SmollJellyfish_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Tue May 14, 2024 6:42 am

Who am I? I… don’t remember…
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astralamy » Tue May 14, 2024 7:28 am

every single aspect of my life is on the verge of collapse.
friends, love, money, health, career.
everything is at an all time low.
how did i even get here?
she/her - adult - canadian
salut! i'm amy & i love gaming.
feel free to pm me abt shared
xinterests or anything else :]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

astralamy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nobxdy » Tue May 14, 2024 5:48 pm

ignore
Last edited by nobxdy on Wed May 15, 2024 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adult . male . loser
Just because you see a smile,
don't think you know what's hidden underneath.
nobxdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autumnsoundtrack » Wed May 15, 2024 6:38 am

My birthday is in a few days. I'm unemployed and just majorly fumbled a job interview. My one prospect that seemed promising isn't getting back to me. Why should I even celebrate if I can't make anything of myself and this expensive degree I got? I don't deserve it.

Give me golden leaves, the pitter patter of soft-falling rain,
apple cider doughnuts, and the cool comfort of autumn

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
autumnsoundtrack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 67Phlox » Wed May 15, 2024 6:59 am

TW: overall negativity, whining

I've been wondering is it too late for me or had I not tried hard enough to socialize.
Pity party here, but I do feel like a burden whenever I start a conversation.

And think about it, would you really like talking to somebody who types like this? Who keeps refering to themselves because they have a hard time forming interesting sentences? Who is so lost in the social sphere they don't even say anything unless spoken to directly?

I just really needed to get this off my chest. But me being aware this won't necessarily better my mood / strain somebody's eyes from seeing this post doesn't help. I really am a whiny hypocrite, aren't I? So egocentric. It's always like this. I never get better. Nothing ever productive comes from this, yet I keep doing it. Still in my emotional teen phase, I guess. I hope I grow out of it like everybody's been telling me.

Speaking of whining, I actually reached out to mom about this. She was very understanding and seemed supportive. Yet when I walked away, I heard her voice "Stop whining about nothing" (rough translation). I... am debating if it was real. It seemed like something I would say to myself in my head. Is it really getting that bad? Or, I may be just exaggerating. I mean, it had happened before + an another recent time... I don't want to end up getting diagnosed with munchhausen syndrome or anything of that sort, so I'll just wait it out. It may be just in my head.

If anybody's reading through this, please don't feel the need to contact me. Even though me saying this might be alluding to me wanting to be contacted, which would be appreciated, don't force yourself to feel pity for me. Though I'm not in the position to demand you of anything. I'm lonely and that's okay. There's a reason why I don't have many people online + offline to talk to. I just keep being antisocial, it's my problem. Don't force yourself to contact me, I don't want to hurt you.

I can't wait for my scheduled meeting w/ the psychiatrist.
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me