♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby lisica, » Sun May 12, 2024 10:12 am

sorry this is kind of just a rant lol

omg is it not the worst thing ever liking someone that you just can't have??? I've never experienced it in my life until now and omg??? sometimes i swear this feels worse than a breakup but i also feel like i have no right to be so bothered lol and like i feel like nobody gets it!! i know i just need to get over it and i know that i will but like. it hurts so much
lisica,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acura, » Tue May 14, 2024 3:15 am

would love some advice on my screw up x

So my coworker and I had previously been interested in each other a little over a year ago but decided not to pursue anything because of our circumstances, but I still have a soft spot for him and it seems like he had one for me, up until now that is.

The other day, my coworker and I decided to go for a drive after work. He was on his motorbike, and I was in my car. We were on the phone while driving around and it was great. I jokingly told him “you should let me try your bike” and he said he’d be willing to. I told him “I don’t want to drop your bike though, I’m going to drop it,” but he insisted that I would be fine.

What a surprise, I dropped his bike in-front of him in the carpark we stopped at. It was so embarrassing and humiliating, and I felt so bad. I broke his mirror and also bent his gear shifter. I continuously apologised and he wasn’t mad or angry; he said it was fine and was very calm. I offered him money for the damage but he insisted I didn’t send anything, but I sent money anyways. He thanked me over text and told me not to worry, and also sent me a photo of his gearshift fixed, saying his brother was able to fix it for him. I texted him back saying I was relieved and that I was again, really sorry. Also said if he needed anymore cash to cover damage to let me know. But then he only reacted to these messages with a “haha” and thumbs up (iMessage); he has never just reacted to my messages without responding after.

I feel like I completely screwed up a good thing. I feel as if any chances of him having any feelings remaining for me are completely gone now. He probably doesn’t even have a soft spot for me anymore.I’m really beating myself up over this because after a year and a half of not really being close with each other, we started becoming friends outside of work and then I completely messed it up. I’m really embarrassed over it too lol.
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting
and talking to new people so
feel free to shoot over a msg!

└───────────────────┘
its called its called its called called
██████████████████████████

freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall
th. comms. song. credit.──────────────
acura,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maligator » Tue May 14, 2024 8:08 am

So like, it’s been a LONG time since my last post on this thread, and I was just remembering my previous post on here where I was asking for advice on a situation(that I never actually remembered to check if anybody replied to… ;w;)
But anyways, updates, updates… that situation fell right through and that man ended up with one of my best friends lol
HOWEVER. As starstruck and attracted to him as I was, which was CRAZY because of how extremely Demisexual and Demiromantic I am, Im actually super glad that nothing ever came of it. Wildly enough, someone who was so much better for me was right around the corner, and a couple months after my crush had gotten with one of my best friends, I met THE MOST amazing angel in the universes. ❤️ So now I’m in a relationship with the most healing and patient man I’ve ever met, and I feel so wanted and appreciated. Never been so comfortable and safe around someone in my life. I am constantly startled by how well I’m treated lol
First time in my life; I’m not judged, there’s no expectations of me, there’s affective communication,
I’m accepted, he DOESN’T try to change me. This isn’t just the first romantic relationship I’ve had that’s been like this, this is my first RELATIONSHIP IN GENERAL that has been like this, I’m talking familial, platonic, all of the above.

But, like, so….. apparently if you think you found someone perfect for you but it doesn’t work out well, no you haven’t, because someone even more perfect for you is probably coming? Idk, sounds wild to me but it happened ahaha
♡ Lover and wearer of Lolita fashion ♡

♡ Obsession with PPS dragon cats ♡

♡ Extremely passionate about dogs ♡

These are my babies

Misty
♫ You didn't choose this,
but you'll be defined
by the times you didn't
quit. Will you be
remembered by what
darkness did, or what
you did with it?
Will you turn the
light out, or be a
human lighthouse?
Keep breaking down or
break your chains?
If you're standing on the
ledge, so close to giving
up on holding on… You'll
never know what could
have been. Who would
you be if you had just
stayed strong? You are
more than what you're
enduring, you can make
it to the morning. All your
pain is just a hero forming.
If you can save,
you can save your story ♫
Maligator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Thu May 16, 2024 4:47 am

Just felt like replying to people (:

@lisica,
Yeah that really sucks, trust me I bet like 90% of the population gets it to a certain degree. I’ve had that happen to me a few times before, but personally it didn’t hurt too much because at the time I wasn’t super super crazy for anyone (besides my current bf, cuz even tho we are together now, he was my all time biggest crush but he was dating someone else at the time. I ended up dating an abusive ex, but now that we both got away from terrible exes, we are together now!) Anyway I was just very lucky to end up getting my current bf, and unlucky at the same time having that ex but, yknow life happens and maybe certain things have happened for a reason! There will likely be someone else that comes along for you. Or maybe a few people haha, you never know

@acura,
Hm obviously I’m not like a professional for anything I’m just providing my thoughts lol. I’d be insanely worried if I were you too, but I only say that because I get anxiety when it comes to people very easily. Just seeing this as an outsiders perspective, I’d say to try talking about something else if you haven’t already! Personally I do sometimes give just a reaction to people’s texts because, I simply don’t know what else to talk about. I understand you guys aren’t officially together but, it’d still be good to communicate as best as you can. Like you can ask him again one more time if he really is okay that that happened. Just know that the right person will say if anything is wrong, and if nothing is wrong, then perhaps everything is okay and it isn’t too big of a deal after all! Ik my ex brought up things like months later that he was still mad about even tho I tried communicating with him. Whereas my current bf brings things up straight away, in a nicer manner too and he makes sure we are both feeling okay with whatever situation that happened, then we move on. We do pester each other a little bit like “you sure you sure??” haha!

@Maligator
Congrats! I am constantly shocked by how sweet my bf is too, considering my first bf being abusive. Yeah you think you find someone until someone that is really worth it comes along. It’s kinda hard to explain
adult || any pronouns idc || mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me