How do you like to organize your pets?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

How do you like to organize your pets?

Postby Iridescentclaws » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:41 am

Disclaimer: this is not me asking for help! I made a post like this some years ago but it, understandably, got misconstrued! I'm bad at wording /nm

Our collection of pets are always growing bigger and bigger every month! How do you personally organize your pets?

Me personally, I use the unsorted group as exactly that. Just an unsorted tab of pets that need to be organized. And I have a welcome group for people to see if they send me a trade! Basically just displaying some of my favorite pets.
Then I have a section of trading related groups, one for free pets, trades, and 2 different nursery folders. One folder is for pets that are still growing and/or do not have a rarity yet. The other is just for PPS pets. And then a general and rare+ trade folder.

Everything below that is for pets I keep! Some are themed around color, species, aesthetic, or video games!
Iridescentclaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How do you like to organize your pets?

Postby Apollyon. » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:46 am

i do something pretty similar, i think!
for monthly releases, i keep them in a "nursery" group until their rarities are released. then, i put the pets i want to keep either in themed groups (usually representing some sort of aesthetic or design quality) or i put them in trade groups, for the ones i dont want to keep. i also have a display group for people to see when they trade with me (since my pets without a group is locked), an auction group for pets i eventually want to auction, and specific hoard groups. for example, i have a group where i put ALL the cats i own, since it is my lifelong goal to obtain all the CS cats lol. i also have some general "keep" groups where i put all the pets i want to keep that don't fit into any other groups.
only difference from you is that i dont like to store pets in my "pets without a group" page, since when i do that it gets hard to sift through and find the pets i got from trades and separate them from my disorganized pets. in general, i like to keep my pets nice and tidy in their groups :3
β˜… 𝗗𝗒𝗒𝗠! π˜Ώπ™Šπ™Šπ™ˆ π˜Ώπ™Šπ™Šπ™ˆ π˜Ώπ™€-π˜Ώπ™Šπ™Šπ™ˆ β˜…
ImageImageImage
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€Image──────┐
he/him, call me Jayce─th ─ spotify ─ carrd─adult! college student
└──────Imageβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β˜…π˜Ώπ™€-π˜Ώπ™Šπ™Šπ™ˆ π˜Ώπ™Šπ™Šπ™ˆ π˜Ώπ™€-π˜Ώπ™Šπ™Šπ™ˆ-π˜Ώπ™Šπ™Šπ™ˆβ˜…
╔═════════════════╗
ImageImagexImagex
β•šβ•β•β•β•β• β˜… Click 4 link! β˜… ═════╝
Apollyon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuyunofabuki » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:48 am

Me when I collected I had a nft group that I put the emoji in based on what they were beside their names so if I named a cat Willow it would say β€œWillow πŸˆβ€ as an example

Then I had a summoners group which was not for trade following the same pattern but with pets that reminded me of the characters from the book. I also had a demonology codex which was from the same series but for the demons instead of the characters.

Then I had trading groups that I broke down by species then a rare and up group for trading.

Now I have just basic groups
For my nft groups I have

Sort later
Not ready to part with
A few different giveaway groups and a prep group
The bad batch
Temp: zodiac dragons (not sure what I wanna do with the set)

Then I have for trade
Pet shop
Rare shop

and that’s how I used to sort vs how I sort now
β”€π˜πŽπ”β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β˜…β”€
β–ΊFuyunofabuki, bday: Feb 12th, see
my cs insta for my upcoming events
- share your chicken smoothie goals
─ zodiac dog auction ────────Image
fuyunofabuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellevi » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:30 am

hellevi
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me