♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ❝

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:49 pm

mi amor wrote:

alright so,,,, a few months ago, a guy in my class confessed to me that he had a crush on me. at the time, i didn't really know him that well & i'd hear from girls in our class that he was a play boy & that's why i'd often avoid him

recently, we were seated next to each other (we have no control over the sitting arrangement). i'm getting to know him much better, & he's reaaalllyy nice to me

every time he's able to sneak in snacks during class, he offers some to me & vows not to tell. every time i'm bored during discussion, he strikes up a small chit chat & makes sure i still understand the teacher's lecture even if i'm engaged in a convo w/ him

he may not be the smartest, as he often asks for help from me to teach him smth he doesn't understand, but he's an amazing dancer & team player. he's an absolute sweetheart & gentleman

i guess recently, i've been starting to develop feelings for him?? i dunno. i feel like it's too late for that. he's been starting to talk to me less & beginning to hang out w/ this girl a lot of people ship him with, that same girl apparently having a hUge crush on him

plus, back when he confessed, he was heartbroken when i told him i only saw him as a friend . i remember his exact words: "it's okay. i'm already happy with that. as long as we'll still be friends."

geez... i just feel like an idiot. why do i have to fall for this guy way too late? ahhhh what do i dooo

Listen, just tell him how you feel. You have to tell him that you do like him and he will probably be happy because he had feelings for you before :) As I say with a lot of the other advice I give, Carpe diem. I know I say it a lot but it's true. If you don't confess, he'll find someone else soon.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝

Postby The Üpside Down » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:52 pm

WastedSpace wrote:
mi amor wrote:

alright so,,,, a few months ago, a guy in my class confessed to me that he had a crush on me. at the time, i didn't really know him that well & i'd hear from girls in our class that he was a play boy & that's why i'd often avoid him

recently, we were seated next to each other (we have no control over the sitting arrangement). i'm getting to know him much better, & he's reaaalllyy nice to me

every time he's able to sneak in snacks during class, he offers some to me & vows not to tell. every time i'm bored during discussion, he strikes up a small chit chat & makes sure i still understand the teacher's lecture even if i'm engaged in a convo w/ him

he may not be the smartest, as he often asks for help from me to teach him smth he doesn't understand, but he's an amazing dancer & team player. he's an absolute sweetheart & gentleman

i guess recently, i've been starting to develop feelings for him?? i dunno. i feel like it's too late for that. he's been starting to talk to me less & beginning to hang out w/ this girl a lot of people ship him with, that same girl apparently having a hUge crush on him

plus, back when he confessed, he was heartbroken when i told him i only saw him as a friend . i remember his exact words: "it's okay. i'm already happy with that. as long as we'll still be friends."

geez... i just feel like an idiot. why do i have to fall for this guy way too late? ahhhh what do i dooo

I don't think it's too late yet to confess your feelings for him if you want to. ^^

Agreed. "Too late" is when they're walking down the isle like in the movies. You sound like you're still in school (same) and it shouldn't be anything serious anyways. Just tell him how you feel!

───────────
it's The Üpside Down (:
───────────
────────────────────────────────
MYxHEART
TOx THE
────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────
Happier, my favorite song
Hey Guys what's up (: PM me to trade, talk
or start a rp (;!
──────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░

x'
─ CODED BY ' )
TORM

░░░░░░░░░░░░

──────────────────────
xxxxxxx

xxxxxxx
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
───────────────────────
xxLOST!!
───────────────────────────────
x

──────────────────
But You Rolled In With Your Hair In The Wind
──────────────────
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby vash ♡ » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:06 pm

so my parents know im pan, ive dated quite a few girls, went out on dates with guys, was even with nonbinary significant others. and it grinds their gears but they don’t make me feel unsafe about anything. im a young adult and live on my own anyways so it’s not like they can kick me out. my best friend ive known since i was 16 is trans, and i started dating him this year. my parents know he’s trans, but not that we’re together. im scared to tell them out of fear they’ll pressure me into breaking up with him like they’ve done with some of my girlfriends, or they’ll be outright disrespectful with him (which he’s assured me he can handle but still). i feel like they’d take it worse than they would if i had another girlfriend. i know all i can do is lie in wait until i know a good time to tell them but i kind of want to ease into it? idk. im tired of doing this all the time with my parents, walking on eggshells over who im romantically involved with. you’d think they’d get over it after the 5th person but nope. it’s pressuring into finding a nice cis boy or assuring me it won’t last because it’s “not natural.” it’s getting tiring.

════════════════════════════════════
she • adult • audhd & chronically ill
struggling equine nutrition student, im barely on here.

════════════════════════════════════
because i finally found a lover who's better for my liver, and now i'll finally recover.
vash ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby September Rain » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:01 pm

Another small update:
So I have a friend (who I'm pretty sure I've mentioned on here before, I'll call him D) and we've been great friends for over a year now. We share every class, and sit together with our group of friends at lunch. I like to hang out with him because he's a great friend who makes me laugh. The problem? Lately, when I've been sitting next to him during lunch, J just comes over and sits in between us. There will be very little to no space, and she just sits between us without even asking. Yet when I'll be hanging out with him and a couple other people, she just goes with another group of friends. How do I ask her to stop without seeming rude? It's similar to what I asked before, but my mom just said she's jealous (Again, D and I are only friends) and I don't want to upset her, but this is bothering me.
    If love's elastic, then were
    we born to test its reach?

Is it buried treasure, or
    just a single puzzle piece?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

September Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cassiopeiaa » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:17 pm

x
Last edited by cassiopeiaa on Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
00aries | sphynx cat owner | intj
00000000Image
000000trades | commissions
00 cassio_peiaa | water is a right
cassiopeiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cassiopeiaa » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:29 pm

Ominous Clouds wrote:Another small update:
So I have a friend (who I'm pretty sure I've mentioned on here before, I'll call him D) and we've been great friends for over a year now. We share every class, and sit together with our group of friends at lunch. I like to hang out with him because he's a great friend who makes me laugh. The problem? Lately, when I've been sitting next to him during lunch, J just comes over and sits in between us. There will be very little to no space, and she just sits between us without even asking. Yet when I'll be hanging out with him and a couple other people, she just goes with another group of friends. How do I ask her to stop without seeming rude? It's similar to what I asked before, but my mom just said she's jealous (Again, D and I are only friends) and I don't want to upset her, but this is bothering me.

tell her exactly how you feel if you trust her enough.. I know it ma be hard but communication is key! good luck!
00000000Image
cassiopeiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby September Rain » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:32 pm

SpoiledLimeade wrote:

tell her exactly how you feel if you trust her enough.. I know it ma be hard but communication is key! good luck!

Thank you! I really appreciate your advice!
    If love's elastic, then were
    we born to test its reach?

Is it buried treasure, or
    just a single puzzle piece?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

September Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cassiopeiaa » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:35 pm

Ominous Clouds wrote:
SpoiledLimeade wrote:

Thank you! I really appreciate your advice!

of course :)
00000000Image
cassiopeiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:18 pm

Just calmly politely call her out. "Excuse me, I was sitting there; could you please move?" Be prepared for her to be snippy and sarcastic about it if she gets defensive, but you stay calm. It's not worth a fight.

Although, since you posted this in the crushes thread and because otherwise I'm not sure why J's behavior is upsetting you so much, I would also think about your own feelings and if you maybe have something you want to admit to yourself?

Like, I 100% get how that's rude, but if you two really are just friends, why not just scoot over to give yourself some space while continuing to talk with D? If he's not interested, she'll eventually move on and leave you both alone. Plus, that'll show J that you're not a threat and maybe she'll feel a little less jealous/possessive.

SpoiledLimeade wrote:-snip-

if it means anything, i got a tarot reading abt him (excerpt below)
"The way I would interpret this is that "DV does have some emotions for you. But at the moment, he is trying to think of the outcomes in this relationship. He is trying to ignore how he feels for a bit, and really see if you and him are compatible." You did get a lot of good cards, so I assume that he does like you, and it may turn out good."
i find this accurate, please help me though its just so confusing

The best way to know how someone feels is to ask them. If you're not happy with your gut and how you think he feels towards you, then tell him how you feel and ask how he feels. There's no reason he has to be the one to make the first move. But also remember you're allowed to be upset over being ditched all the time and turn your sights towards people who treat you nicer.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:22 pm

Okay if J is bothering you, tell her to stop, but say that she doesn't always have to be next to you and that you sometimes want your space. If she cares for you, she should at least try to not always do that.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me