Patch, Frankie and Oreo

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Patch, Frankie and Oreo

Postby GLITCHCORE » Wed May 19, 2021 8:22 am

Another pet passing unfortunately

Patch was my 15 year old springer spaniel who was put to sleep on the 3rd May. We got his ashes back last week, and funny enough, the day after patch was put down, Oreo got sick. It was like a bad omen, but I know how much people love pets here,

Sharing this and knowing people are going through similar things really help me get through this.

Again, if you have any pets that look like him, I’d like a trade.

He was my baby boy.

I’ll also be announcing a passing that hurt me too much. I had a cat for 6 years called Frankie, and during the corona virus lockdown, he ate rat poison put out by a neighbour. He unfortunately didn’t survive, but I’m starting to get over his passing.

We also heard back from the vets about Oreo. They scanned him before he was put to sleep and confirmed that he had a brain tumour and parasite, which made him suffer. We are getting his ashes back Saturday in a scatter box, and scattering them over his favourite place we use to take him, on the fields on the rabbit lead, with my current dog Riley, who was his best friend. 💕

Frankie - 2014-2020
Patch- 2005-2021
Oreo- 2018-2021
GLITCHCORE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me