Opinions on fishing?

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Opinions on fishing?

Postby Brayal » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:27 am

I think fishing is pretty cool, you can get fish, and in the meantime, you can explore the wild!

What are your kind of opinions? :D :lol:
please bruhscribe to www dot you dot com
Brayal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Opinions on fishing?

Postby Star_Bun » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:51 am

As long as it’s done ethically it’s fine. Of course if your area requires you to have a license to fish, get the license and make sure you know and follow the laws as some laws require fish to be between a certain length and weight and have limits on the number! Over fishing can be a problem and some buttholes litter. My dad fishes off the piers at the beach and goes for Spanish and king macrel, fresh ocean fish tastes wonderful and my dad is a stickler for the rules, he’s started fights with people before for doing dumb stuff lol. Always clean up afterwards as things like hooks and fishing line get tangled. I hate people who leave the hooks in fish if they have the ability to take them out and not just cut the line /:

███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

Hi ! I'm star_bun, but call me star < 3
I'm always open to PM's and making
new friends !
avi and signature art by
nervousdog

███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
Star_Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Opinions on fishing?

Postby magnapinna » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:02 am

imo fishing is neat as long as its ethical. ex. fishing w/ barbless hooks if doing catch and release since it’s less injury inflicting on the fish and easier to remove.

i’m completly against bycatch unless it’s for scientific purposes or invasive species control and fishing endagered fish as well as sharks.

-pfp by lifora
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me