Things you've helped cross the road?

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Things you've helped cross the road?

Postby Spearow » Fri May 17, 2019 5:17 am

Helping Hand?

So today I was leaving my friends house and traveling on a two lane road divided by double-yellow lines, and saw a baby snapping turtle crossing the road in the oncoming lane. It was a highway so I kind of brake-checked myself then threw my car in reverse (there was no one around me), I pulled into a driveway and there was no time to even turn the car off because I saw a car coming in the lane the turtle was in. No joke I jumped out of my car and in front of the oncoming one (smart). They stopped and I helped the turtle across in the direction he was going, since they say if you turn them it messes up their internal compass or something. I sheepishly started going back to my car and person I stopped ended up being a friend of mine. Smh

I guess that's better than a stranger who I could have made very angry?

The baby snapping turtle was not grateful at all in fact I think he wanted to bite me. He was very disgusted. So relieved he is not part of the road.

ImageImage

Anyways, what are some animals you have helped or seen people help out of or across the road? Has some crazy person ever jumped in front of your car? And if you've got pictures those would be great too!
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Things you've helped cross the road?

Postby Vlad Dracula III » Fri May 17, 2019 7:54 am

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... &id=177755
Fr lair
Birthday gifts received this year - 0
Birthday messages received this year - 0

I don’t really have the best health I get really tired really easily so my replies may be very slow please be patient with me if I accidentally send the same trade twice I apologize either there’s a glitch or I’ve forgotten that I already sent one
If you foe over a trade Seriously I’ll block back people make mistakes get over it or just lock ur trading and don’t be rude no ones perfect
Vlad Dracula III

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypersomn.ia » Tue May 21, 2019 9:53 am

i've been with a friend in a ar on the road, and twice we have stopped the car to help a snake and a snapping turtle cross the road. she's. brilliant with reptiles.

then a couple weeks ago i was with another friend, at an intersection, and everyone on the road had stopped, with no guide, to let a family of geese cross. there must have been at least 10 goslings. so precious.
hypersomn.ia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Tue May 21, 2019 9:54 am

A worm :3
uwu it was so cute
☮ lex | it/its | lover of lions | 10/21 ☮
kalons trades [mirage (1987) album]
“Good times are ahead! Or behind.
Because they sure aren't here.”

- garfield
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist