Ever Had A Pet Out From Nature?

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Have a pet?

Yea!
86%
No I'm not allowed :(
9%
No, they all died :(
6%

Total votes : 35

Postby Lamp Post » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:57 am

Hey!, hey!, hey!
It's me again back with another post!

So I decided to make this post because a lot of people have rather odd pets out of nature!
Now this doesn't mean cats, dogs, hamsters, other pets you would keep inside.
But I do mean ladybugs, ant farm, spiders, etc animals from the outside nature. That you can have inside.
Have any stories from your nature pets you had living in your home?
I do!

Once I was outside seeking for some stray cats.
I came over to a bush and saw a ladybug. I wanted to keep it I put it in a waterbottle with no holes. It couldn't breath.
So my dad came outside and saw it. He said "Hmm we need a jar with holes so that thing can breath!".
We hammered some holes on the jar cap. I got some grass so the ladybug can eat it I knew they eat aphids but I don't know if we had a garden where there are aphids. So I gave it grass. 5 weeks later the grass was moldy so we let free the ladybug and got rid on the grass from the jar.

So if you have a story leave it below!

⤵︎
Last edited by Lamp Post on Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lamp Post

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ever Had A Pet Out From Nature?

Postby Lamp Post » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:57 am

Enjoy Now Start Sharing Stories!
Lamp Post

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulppix » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:12 am

A few years ago my family had pigs which we raised for meat but after they were gone we had their food container outside for a while. One day my mom came in from working out side and she said there was a mouse or little vole in the pig’s old food container and it was trapped. My sister I and thought that was cool but kind of forgot about it for a while.

A while later we had a friend over and we were playing outside and we were in the pig yard exploring and we looked in the food container and saw the mouse! Then we decided to catch it, it took awhile because we didn’t want it to get out when we put it in the net we had.

We eventually got it and put it in a small pet container that we had had to carry gerbils. The mouse we named Waffles, and we had him for a few weeks and he’s was really cute, we fed him little bits of cereal and veggies but eventually he chewed open a hole in the top of the container and he escaped.

So that was the story of Waffles the mouse
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Female•Christian•Artist
Vulppix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lamp Post » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:41 pm

mice are cute ;(
Lamp Post

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luzien » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:36 pm

but you know ...it is not cute to take out pets from the wild that is healthy and not hurt....
when it is hurt or sick or lost its mother and really needs human help and you know how to take care of them and are doing it as rescue worker or wild animal rescue worker or foster for one of those then it is alright , and you take it is and care for it till healthy and let it free when it is possible and animal is alright taking care f it alone, then alright...but to catch and chase it around because it would be fun to have a will animal, to Keep themin to small cages or such... to try to keep them is in most areas against the law...when you are accepted by law to do this and have the right housing and know about there breed, then mabye..

but the poor mouse must have been scarred to death....
Please klick them or they will die°°!!!
http://dragcave.net/user/Miriya I really search for the 2013 SUMMER EVENT missed pets
- the store pets and pets from wl, I search for german shepherds and rainbow doted dogs of '09--other dream pets ) RPG Costumes -Mage - Necromancer--RPG Flags and Banner-sun- moon...^//^
search this items:
Image-Image--Image-Image-Image
Luzien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lamp Post » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:10 am

Maybe it probably didn’t like it there at the house. And you can have full grown mice as pets. If you have the right cage, food, and more that it needs. So pet stores basically take mice from the wild and raise them and make them not be scared. But that was just a mouse from the wild and didn’t get raised in right cage or food so I think that’s why it ecasped. And keep in mind this is just my opinion. And I don’t want arguments on my post. And also this post isn’t meant to offend anyone. If they think someone’s post is wrong. I would keep it in your head so you don’t offend the person who made the post. I just don’t need arguments here. Just talking, stories, and opinions......
Lamp Post

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cardinal » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:13 am

Spotted Lynx wrote:Maybe it probably didn’t like it there at the house. And you can have full grown mice as pets. If you have the right cage, food, and more that it needs. So pet stores basically take mice from the wild and raise them and make them not be scared. But that was just a mouse from the wild and didn’t get raised in right cage or food so I think that’s why it ecasped. And keep in mind this is just my opinion. And I don’t want arguments on my post. And also this post isn’t meant to offend anyone. If they think someone’s post is wrong. I would keep it in your head so you don’t offend the person who made the post. I just don’t need arguments here. Just talking, stories, and opinions......

Pet store rodents are domesticated and have been for multiple generations. They are specifically bred to be tame and make good pets. :) A pet store taking animals from the wild is a huge, often illegal, issue.
Honey, it's in the stars
And you're my everything from here to Mars
And every word I say I truly mean
Dear darling, I hope I'm being clear
'Cause there's no one like you on earth
That can be my universe

Cardinal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:23 am

I've raised tadpoles before. Not from nature from a breeder but like. Still. LmaO
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fluffycat6 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:21 am

I had a pet bee once. I found her crawling around outside on the grass when I was brushing my dog. I figured she was probably just too tired to fly, so I picked her up and put her on a flower so I didn’t step on her. I came back later, and she was still there! Then I realized that her wing was all twisted up so she couldn’t fly. I figured she wouldn’t survive much longer out there so I filled an old fish tank with dirt and flowers and she lived in there. She was a pretty cool pet actually, she’d crawl all over my hand. It makes me sad that some people are so scared of bees, they really won’t sting you unless you mess with them, and they’re so important for the environment.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image please click!
fluffycat6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strange_Atoms » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:16 am

When I was like 5 or something my mom brought a small toad that she had found on a walk. I named him Crocus. He lived for a while, and then he died.
ALL GOOD THINGS FLOW INTO THE CITYImage
Strange_Atoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me