If you have a dog or more... tell us about them.

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

If you have a dog or more... tell us about them.

Postby PuppyRoxy » Sun May 13, 2018 1:42 pm

I have one dog currently. Her name is Roxy. She is a German Shepherd mixed with a Chocolate Labrador. Her moms a lab and her dad is the shepherd. She is 3 years old. She is soooo CUTE! I love her! She is a good dog, but she is also a troublemaker. Roxy is also very smart. She knows how to sit and lay in two languages. Russian and English. She can stand on her two back paws. She can shake her paw, but only in Russian. I also taught her to weave in between my legs. It is so fun and cool to do. I also taught Roxy an important trick when I feed her. She usually loves to dive into her food and sometimes it bothers me when I'm trying to put food into her doggy bowl. So I taught her to " leave it " Once I say those words she cannot touch her food at all. She must get my permission. I even start to walk around and she won't touch it. If she gets impatient she starts running around her food bowl and starts barking at me which is funny to watch. Once I say the magic words, " Go get it " she dives in. It's a pretty cool trick and really helps me. I also taught her to speak, but really I say the word " ask." I say the word in Russian. What I do is I'll get a treat and I'll tell her to ask for the treat. So she has to speak. Something else she knows isn't really a trick. Roxy is an outside dog, so she has a cage. When she's out of her cage and I want her to go back, I tell her these special words in Russian. на места. Which means " Back to your place, and her place is her cage. Oh and also, I taught her to stay. And every now and then I'll find some random stuff in our yard and make a small agility course for her which she handles pretty good. Yup. That's my dog!
PuppyRoxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: If you have a dog or more... tell us about them.

Postby Marley.&.Me » Sun May 13, 2018 3:21 pm

We have a Dog Owner Chat, any dog discussion can take place in that thread.
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: If you have a dog or more... tell us about them.

Postby Zeena » Sun May 13, 2018 3:29 pm

Hey there,
It's awesome you want to talk about your dog, but please do so on the dog owner chat link given above. Thanks! C:

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me