The WEIRD things that your pet does

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: The WEIRD things that your pet does

Postby Pastel Candy Garden » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:42 pm

One of my cats eats tulle fabric. Not just chewing, e a t i n g.

Also, some of my cats dip their paws in the water bowl before they drink out of it.

Also, one of them likes to hide in crevices and then scare the other cats when they walk by.

They used to lick the dishwasher.

They like to open the cabinet door and sleep on the clean dish rags.

If we leave peppers on the counter, they will take them and hide them places. It took us months to find one of them and it was behind some door we never use.

If you leave a cup with a straw unattended, they will steal the straw and knock over the cup.

One of them likes to rip the legs off of bugs and put the legs under the dining room table.

I love all of them so much. They're the best little weirdos in the world. (By the way, we have six cats)
Last edited by Pastel Candy Garden on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hi!!! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Image
Pastel Candy Garden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralsie » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:44 pm

My dog likes to stand on it's hind legs and barks when she doesn't get her way. She also does the same thing when she looks outside the window.
Ralsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastel Candy Garden » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:46 pm

opalite wrote:when our cat LJ eats in my room (and my room only), she'll get a mouth-full of cat food, drop it next to the bowl, and then eat it piece by piece off the desk. She's a buffoon and I love her.

Omg some of ours do that too! So weird. Not just in my room though.
Hi!!! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Image
Pastel Candy Garden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SorakaHeals » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:50 pm

Pastel Candy Garden wrote:
opalite wrote:when our cat LJ eats in my room (and my room only), she'll get a mouth-full of cat food, drop it next to the bowl, and then eat it piece by piece off the desk. She's a buffoon and I love her.

Omg some of ours do that too! So weird. Not just in my room though.

My cat Chimichanga ALSO does this.. We have her food and water bowl on our dryer since we have dogs that like to eat her food and we had to get her a rug to prevent her from getting the top of our dryer gross! lol
Customs Gachapon Pets Toy House░░
─────────NO ONE EXPECTS THE BANANA
Collecting multi-tailed dogs. just have the tiger dog left!
Trying to finish my collection of 2012 pets. Just 3 left!

SorakaHeals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:20 pm

I have a pet leopard gecko, around the age of two years, and she LOVES to just stare at me. Her eyes will literally follow me across the room and I swear she's planning something. XD
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neverandnone » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:50 am

Last edited by neverandnone on Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:)
neverandnone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxRA1NB0WZxX » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:38 am

my cat crawls into plastic bags if you hold dem open 4 her!! she also lays on dem if u just put dem on the ground... i unno y she lieks plastic bags so much x_x

my leopard gecko also squeeks. u can hear him chirp at nite
XxRA1NB0WZxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finchnami » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:16 am

Is this still alive? Oh well, I'm posting a reply anyways.

My cat Patches is over a year old, and is a strange-looking calico (imo, at least) because the spots on her fur have sort of ruffled patterns, looking like patches of felt or whatever. Anyways, something I always noticed she does is she likes to pick up sticks and carry them in her mouth. I'll be playing with a stick and eventually she'll grab it right of my fingers and run away like a dog.

One day I was bored and followed her because this time she picked a stick up right off the ground and walked towards our barn. Turns out she had a small pile of little tinny sticks that were all big and light enough for her to carry. I don't really have a medical reason to why she does this. She just does.
She/Her, They/Them | Drawer, roleplayer, writer
finchnami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Lychee ♡ » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:37 am

My baby kitten Obsidian will yell "no no no!!!" if I give him too many kisses. He'll also scream randomly until you pick him up, but then he wants to be put back down.
My dog Loki will randomly open my door open, stare at me for a moment and run off. If you rub his belly long enough he'll also start making this really weird, funny noise I can't really describe.
Two of my rabbits will almost never eat their hay. They always try to use it as bedding even though they have plenty. One of my rabbits will stomp and be grumpy if I pet my baby bunny before him.
Last edited by Lady Lychee ♡ on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valerie~! 🎀 adult ♀
Birthday today yay!! 💜
she/her
xexe look im lychee
heres my boyfriend!!
Image Image
Lady Lychee ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenPebbles93 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:39 am

All I have to do to call my German Shepherd is scream “CHICKEN NUGGET” and she comes a running. She also likes to not drink like a normal dog and shoves her whole face and tries to bite the water that is in the bucket outside
“𝐈’𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭.”
-𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐧

natalia 🪐 (she/her)
QueenPebbles93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me